Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I thought webp and webm were the best formats for renpy games, no? Good quality but acceptable file size. I never actually looked into what DPC was using. :unsure:
WebP is no more efficient than a good jpeg encoder, nor the quality better. WebP is more efficient compared to the original Jpeg encoder. Big graphics in Renpy games usually have a photographic aspect (not vectorial type, no transparency), so Jpeg is totally fine. If you want to study the matter you can start from .
Jpeg-XL is going to be released this year and it will greatly improve current standards, I hope everyone will move to that.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Incest is really not my thing.(n)
Then stop fucking your sister.
Secondly, dude is a creep, pedophile, he'd be all in Sage when she was growing up.
Whoa there, big dog. I'd love for you to cite any actual evidence that he's a pedo, we've not seen anything of the sort.
also, a Question:
will we see a pregnancy situation with an LI?
I certainly hope so. I'm not spending all that time drilling to look for oil now am I? Sure, I may prefer a couple of the side girls for it over any of the mains, but I can be flexible with our new family situation.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
More than that, potentially. Ep 7 might push the game to around 14GB, which means that with 7 more chapters like this it could be around 35GB by Ep 14. A total of 20 episodes would likely have the game around 53GB or more if all remaining episodes are at least 3GB each.
50s GBs is the approximate amount that DPC said the game would occupy, making it the largest AVN so far

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I certainly hope so. I'm not spending all that time drilling to look for oil now am I? Sure, I may prefer a couple of the side girls for it over any of the mains, but I can be flexible with our new family situation.
He's going to be the luckiest guy in the world because none of these girls will get pregnant.

If we see any pregnancy, I reckon it will be in an epilogue at the end.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Travel to the future then go back to the past and start laughing at the crazy theories that are mounted here
Or, knowing how the story ends, create a bunch of deliberately misleading fan theories :LOL:

BTW, when are you going to start giving the girls croissant dicks? Or clits if that's more your flavour?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I stand corrected. Never mind then. Mid April is plausible.
It's possible something can happen, but Pinky is a professi
Whoa there, big dog. I'd love for you to cite any actual evidence that he's a pedo, we've not seen anything of the sort.
He's a 40 something year old man, who we know is having sexual relations with 18 year olds.

That's close enough to say he has no issues going a few years younger.

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Games like this make me wish time travel existed so that I could get a copy of the final version.
That would be a under utilization of time travel. If i time travel i would rather use it to gain more resources with the future information. When you have sufficient resources you can hire enough people to create as many BaDik games for yourself.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Games like this make me wish time travel existed so that I could get a copy of the final version.
This really is the ultimate fantasy.

You go forward to a time when the game is completed, then come back to the present play all paths through to end, cry, spend a couple weeks dealing with the emotional trauma of the endings or seek therapy to help you through it, then when that's done and you're in a better place, you come to this thread and start "predicting" how everything will go.

That would be a under utilization of time travel. If i time travel i would rather use it to gain more resources with the future information. When you have sufficient resources you can hire enough people to create as many BaDik games for yourself.
Obviously would pick up the winning lottery numbers too, but getting these games when they're finished is also a fun prospect. :giggle:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
So. As much as I meme of D&G and tennis minigame. I'd rather have DPC experiment and give us stuff to do that just have a spacebar simulator. D&G/tennis are the only real "bad" minigames, imo. The other stuff is decent, and breaks up the spacebar mashing experience. They're nice breathers, and some of them give us things to chase for the gallery and whatever.
There's already a lot to do in the game and just piling up different mini-games for the sake of it isn't really constructive. Not to mention some are downright buggy and annoying, like the trace-a-path game, but they still take a while to develop. Even if you remove all the mini-games it's still going to be very far from a space-bar simulator because there are a whole lot of choices to make. Fewer but more thought-out mini-games would feel better and leave more time for actually progressing the story. Although at this point it seems like they're intentionally added for the sake of padding out the episodes and prolonging the longevity of this project beyond the scope of the original story.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I love this version :love:

Or, knowing how the story ends, create a bunch of deliberately misleading fan theories :LOL:

BTW, when are you going to start giving the girls croissant dicks? Or clits if that's more your flavour?
I've never thought about it but I think I'll start to do it :ROFLMAO:

Just imagine if a theory that is there (Futa) becomes real you and me in the thread
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Travel to the future then come back to now and start making theories people will call crazy, but you know they're true. :WeSmart:
Maya, Josy and Nicole's route :love:

Dorpump

May 4, 2020
Hey guys, I have some missed scenes in my current game. Is there a list of all sex scenes so that I can learn the girls in my missed scenes?

Reactions: blaxz1337

blaxz1337

Feb 15, 2021
Today is 2021. I want to play in this game, but last version is 0.6.1 and I complete this. Please, complete this game to 1.0.0, I want to see finish of this game, please! Please! I love some characters and now I can't sleep because I think only about them. Please, I need this...

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
Today is 2021. I want to play in this game, but last version is 0.6.1 and I complete this. Please, complete this game to 1.0.0, I want to see finish of this game, please! Please! I love some characters and now I can't sleep because I think only about them. Please, I need this...
All right. Dr PinkCake had no plans to finish this game but after sending this message to his agent he has changed his mind. Sadly, he can change the fact that tomorrow will still be 2021 but at least he *will* finish the game now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes