skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
If DPC was a ninja he could do multiple clones and by that he could finish each episode faster, idk just sayin

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't understand why everyone likes this game so much. The plot is wildly illogical, in the beginning, GG everyone chmor that a roommate, that some stupid athletes, that a slutty-looking girl, and GG is depicted as just an ordinary terpiloid, despite the fact that he lived at home with one bat and they were constantly engaged in sports and shouting. I’m not saying that he should have scattered everyone and hung him right away, but with such upbringing, he should have at least some character, and not this insignificance shown in the game when his neighbor in the bunker throws him out of the room at night and the GG dutifully runs away with his tail between his legs, that this fucking DIK who threw him out into the street with his bare ass and in the game there is no way at all to refuse to join them, tk. the impression on me this gathering made a disgusting thing, that then the same stupid athletes chmorivaya GG constantly (which is too stupid stereotype, and GG does not even try to give at least some answer). It seems that if they shoved the protagonist's ass in the phalos and fucked them, he would only say later: "Well, ok guys, I'll go, I have a couple tomorrow morning", I know that it is exaggerated, but this is exactly the attitude the GG demonstrates on all humiliation and insults. A bunch of moments at the beginning of the game, when GG is humiliated several times a day, and he dutifully demolishes and then bam, a bunch of girls start broadcasting to him and I'm like - What the hell? Where did it come from? Yes damn it, GG - suffered in fact, you can't name it in another way, and the problem of the game is that there is no GG transition from a freaky terpily to that macho, on which all the girls are then hung up. Too illogical. And GG himself is a freak, besides that the idea is very interesting and I liked how the characters of different girls were worked out, but GG is too contradictory, he is depicted in the beginning as a kind of guy who grew up under the supervision of his father, was engaged in * men's * affairs and all that and you expect this rustic a guy who came to a big city, but with a certain pride, because these "male" conversations at the beginning of the game hint that the GG will be a simple guy, but proud, not allowing himself to be humiliated, and then he just abruptly becomes a wicked bastard without any explanation and transitions, just a slutty woman, they are chatting with Batya about being a man and a father talking with him, they say, you have to have character, to achieve your goal, using the example of the story of his mother, and then the next day, when GG arrives at the university, while driving in the car, he became some kind of a bummer. And then the same abrupt transition to a machomene with a bunch of girls hanging out and all this without any explanation, and although I liked how the girl's characters were worked out, I did not understand the reason for their interest in GG. If the game were at least 1% close to realism, then such a freaky GG could not become anyone except a cuckold and there would be a genre of scientific and technological revolution here. How is the developer going to explain why a GG with an amoeba-like character becomes the target of all the girls in the game? I don’t know if it’s possible, in any case I will definitely not be able to play it again.
If we evaluate the game itself impartially: then the world of the game is very coolly worked out, I really like the characters of female characters, the athletes are presented somewhat too stereotypically, although perhaps even without a few, but simply VERY stereotypically. And it's just wildly illogical behavior of girls who broadcast on GG, even in the most stereotypical incest harem without any plot, where all the girls are broadcast on GG, there GG is at least something of itself, not to mention the fact that such games are developed usually they make their heroes quite brutal, which has already set the teeth on edge, but there is at least some logic that all the girls are hovering around the hero, tk. the hero himself is a typical brutal macho with a big dick. And here this is not, GG is as pathetic and insignificant as possible, where did the entire female population of the university suddenly develop dementia and they all began to stick to the biggest fucker in the university? And GG is just that, do not hesitate. Does the developer know the way to a woman's heart? Become the maximum insignificant and pathetic and the girls will be drawn to you?
I do not want to offend any of the fans of this game here with this comment, but the reviews for the game are too one-sided, there is no disclosure of the character of the GG in them. Perhaps I read a similar comment earlier and would not waste time on this piece of shit. Just a warning to people. who have a taste for games maybe similar to mine, like, "Dude, don't get into this shit, it'll eat you up."
I'm too lazy to read. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba
Nov 14, 2016
I don't think this'll take 7-8 more weeks. He's almost done and only has some minor things left. I'm feeling pretty confident towards a 16th or 23rd of April release date.
I thought there's like a month of beta testing AFTER he is finished. Which means he must finish the episode first + month. I would guess beginning of May maybe? For actual release.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I thought there's like a month of beta testing AFTER he is finished. Which means he must finish the episode first + month. I would guess beginning of May maybe? For actual release.
DPC always sets aside 2 weeks for the beta testers to try it out but it doesn't usually take that long, at least so far it hasn't.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Developers should learn that JPEG is the most efficient format to save renderings looking like photos, and not PNG. mozJpeg by Mozilla is at the moment among the most efficient jpeg encoders.
Take this image below as an example, this image in PNG was 11.22 MB, in Jpeg is 375 KB (it's not really the same, I edited the skin and it's BW), but with colour it's about the same. Just saving as JPG with HQ would let the download size much smaller. Next year there will be probably a newer and more efficient official Jpeg standard.

Quinn - black and white wallpaper
(click for full size)

If DPC edit around 5000 images and still every single image of the animations in Photoshop, we could expect EP7 to be released in 2023-2024.
It's not necessary. You can automate file processing, obviously it's not like manually editing each image but even a non calibrated editing could improve things. I also suspect that his issue if with DAZ settings or the textures he uses, but I have never used DAZ so I really don't know if that's the case.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How is the weight of each episode separately?
2-3GB, like I said.

Developers should learn that JPEG is the most efficient format to save renderings looking like photos, and not PNG. mozJpeg by Mozilla is at the moment among the most efficient jpeg encoders.
Take this image below as an example, this image in PNG was 11.22 MB, in Jpeg is 375 KB (it's not really the same, I edited the skin and it's BW), but with colour it's about the same. Just saving as JPG with HQ would let the download size much smaller. Next year there will be probably a newer and more efficient official Jpeg standard.

View attachment 1080967
(click for full size)
The in-game renders are JPGs.

Reactions: Trainer7

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Incest is really not my thing.(n)
It wasn't mine either. Give it time sir, F95 will ruin you too.

Developers should learn that JPEG is the most efficient format to save renderings looking like photos, and not PNG.
I thought webp and webm were the best formats for renpy games, no? Good quality but acceptable file size. I never actually looked into what DPC was using. :unsure:

Reactions: rvmk

Fjeosoendj

Feb 8, 2021
I think early may the earliest with beta testing and all that, but i really hope 6 months one update won't be the norm after this one
Beta testing is around 2 weeks. That's how long it took for episode 6 and seeing as how episode 7 will be larger in size. Then 2 weeks will also be appropriate imo.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So depending on the number of chapters that DPC decides in the final, this game would easily reach 30gb
More than that, potentially. Ep 7 might push the game to around 14GB, which means that with 7 more chapters like this it could be around 35GB by Ep 14. A total of 20 episodes would likely have the game around 53GB or more if all remaining episodes are at least 3GB each.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes