Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Have you every tried milking a goose, it's fucking difficult! :p
I think they got their idioms mixed up. :ROFLMAO:

It looks like a lot of work for a single person. Each red ones could take weeks alone. Based on this list, I guess a release happening before June is almost impossible.
I expect him to release the new episode in June.
What are you talking about? :WaitWhat: DPC can knock out 1000 renders in a couple weeks, probably less than that.

This update will be with us next month, guaranteed.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Man I wish DPC scales up his production by hiring people to help him with repeatable tasks (eg, patreon, coding..) so he can have more time on creative writing and his art style. Plus probably would get him some free time for rest
I get him though, once you start getting other people to do your work, the love is gone and the quality drops.

Compared to every other game here, the updates, when you consider the time, quality and length blow everything else away.

Games that have faster updates here usually have about 30 -60 minutes of game time, hardly worth the wait, even if it is slightly shorter wait.

He's working like a mad man, not full time, but over time on this game. I just hope he doesn't work himself to death, or if he's married, I hope his wife doesn't kill him for neglect! :eek:

b0nd_oo3

Nov 2, 2020
He's working like a mad man, not full time, but over time on this game. I just hope he doesn't work himself to death, or if he's married, I hope his wife doesn't kill him for neglect! :eek:
Exactly my points, had he hired people, he would have had more time for himself and his wife ;)

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
fappybeard tell this newbie that KRJ isn't a meme
KRJ for the memes. Quinn's render is nice but the doctor has to work on his background game because most of them really suck.
KRJ is more than a meme. She is our goddess. The true endgame. The true love interest worthy for MC-Superdick. You think DPC is setting us up with the lying cheaters Maya and Josy? NAY. The basket case that is Bella? I SAY THEE NAY. The cumslut that is Sage? NAY A THOUSAND TIMES BROTHER. KRJ is pure like a stream in the Alps. KRJ is beautiful like Aphrodite basking in the glow of a thousand man orgy. KRJ will be there to pick up MC-Superdick in his lowest moments after DPC crashes the so-called "main" love interests. She is the messiah to their anti-Christ.

REJOICE! AND WORSHIP OUR ONE TRUE GODDESS!
226034.png

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
KRJ is more than a meme. She is our goddess. The true endgame. The true love interest worthy for MC-Superdick. You think DPC is setting us up with the lying cheaters Maya and Josy? NAY. The basket case that is Bella? I SAY THEE NAY. The cumslut that is Sage? NAY A THOUSAND TIMES BROTHER. KRJ is pure like a stream in the Alps. KRJ is beautiful like Aphrodite basking in the glow of a thousand man orgy. KRJ will be there to pick up MC-Superdick in his lowest moments after DPC crashes the so-called "main" love interests. She is the messiah to their anti-Christ.

Amen. KRJ forever and always. Forever and always.

Reactions: p22

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
At the end of chapter 6. Mona was leaving the campus because of financial problem. i feel bad for that character. Cahty resigned, Jill and MC problem. Awesome maya story. Great brother hood in DIKs. so much excitement can't wait men.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Yuno Gasai give me the strenght....

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

I agree with you but what do you think of quine character.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Something I find curious about the status update is that their estimation of remaining renders has fallen short of an earlier estimation. A few weeks ago they said:
  • "I have produced 2891 static renders. If I look at the script and estimate the remaining number of renders to pose, the ballpark number is somewhere between 1000-2500 static renders"
That got a lot of people here thinking we could easily see it surpass 4000 or even 5000 renders, but now they're saying this:
  • "The static render count of 3505 has also officially surpassed episode 6...Static renders for a handful of scenes (Estimation: 200-1000 renders)"
They could still exceed 4000 renders or they might not, which makes me wonder what's changed here. Did they just not need as many renders as they thought? Will the episode be shorter than they thought? Or did they plan to put some stuff in here that they've decided to save for later? :unsure:

Man I wish DPC scales up his production by hiring people to help him with repetitive tasks (eg, patreon, coding..) so he can have more time on creative writing and his art style. Plus probably would get him some free time for rest
As good as that sounds, hiring more people could create problems for them which could affect production, and DPC is probably wise to avoid that given that things are pretty smooth for them as is.

At the end of chapter 6. Mona was leaving the campus because of financial problem. i feel bad for that character. Cahty resigned, Jill and MC problem. Awesome maya story. Great brother hood in DIKs. so much excitement can't wait men.
She was leaving because she will have been kicked out the HOTs by Quinn and probably threatened to keep her mouth shut about what she knows. So she'll be leaving more for her own safety than because of financial issues.

Kryptosc

Jan 25, 2018

This week I focused on producing static renders and working on a free-roam event.

The animation playtime of this episode alone is now over 18 minutes, which is a +110% increase compared to episode 6. I think I've produced all animations needed, but a few scenes remain to be written.

The static render count of 3505 has also officially surpassed episode 6.

To show you the work I have left to do, I can try to make a bullet point list of it:

Missing content:

• Static renders for a handful of scenes (Estimation: 200-1000 renders)
  • The final free-roam event is ~50% done
  • 2 new/updated features need coding/art
  • 3 scenes haven't been written yet
  • Any animation(s) for the unwritten scenes
  • Content for 2 mini-games
  • Add sound and music for ~30% of the update
  • Phone content (Mainly chats/Rooster/phone calls)
Other development activities:

• Meticulously play and polish the update
  • Double-check variables, choices, branches
  • Compatibility test changes with older saves
  • Rewrite/trim/touch up scenes after playing
  • Initial spellcheck before proofreading
After this, beta testing and proofreading will start, which will get the time it needs to make sure that the new features work.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
For the seventeenth wallpaper, I give you Quinn.

View attachment 1080381
View attachment 1080382

Only 2 wallpapers remain in the series.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

I guess the ETA is early-mid April.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Something I find curious about the status update is that their estimation of remaining renders has fallen short of an earlier estimation. A few weeks ago they said:
  • "I have produced 2891 static renders. If I look at the script and estimate the remaining number of renders to pose, the ballpark number is somewhere between 1000-2500 static renders"
That got a lot of people here thinking we could easily see it surpass 4000 or even 5000 renders, but now they're saying this:
  • "The static render count of 3505 has also officially surpassed episode 6...Static renders for a handful of scenes (Estimation: 200-1000 renders)"
They could still exceed 4000 renders or they might not, which makes me wonder what's changed here. Did they just not need as many renders as they thought? Will the episode be shorter than they thought? Or did they plan to put some stuff in here that they've decided to save for later? :unsure:
Wouldn't surprise me if this is a case of you reading too much into nice round guesstimate figures.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

That are some strong words in crusading distance.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Quinn's cool. I didn't really like her, but after we got that flashback and the ep6 stuff, I like her a lot more. Shame she's totally not coming out of the games' events in a good shape at all.
With the MC's master sword is any LI going to coming out in good shape?

And yes I know what you actually mean, but I'm putting my foot down on any Quinn dying speculation.

Reactions: Awry90

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Considering all the crazy theories out there about who's related to who, how crazy would it be if the owner of the pink rose is mc's scorn aunt (mad at parents for driving Lynette away) and rose is his cousin. (The diks made it a point to point out how much they looked alike.)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
That are some strong words in crusading distance.
Well, I figured, if I'm going to proselytize, might as well go full retard. I imagine I'm up for another 2 week ban from the thread now, though.
With the MC's master sword is any LI going to coming out in good shape?

And yes I know what you actually mean, but I'm putting my foot down on any Quinn dying speculation.
Nah, I don't think she'll die. She's going to hit rock bottom, but I think the most appropriate outcome for Quinn is seeing everything she built burn down and having to deal with the consequences of her actions (a big reason why I think the one to die will be Riona via the 8ball). She's probably going to end up alone in jail, full of regret and pain.

In any case, my brain is poop. I'm hitting the hay.

Jan 15, 2019
this update is not going to focus on story so its obvious that not much static renders are needed

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes