Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The amount of work he is doing is massive, also the work he still has to do would take months for me, I don't know how he can manage that and be alive, as he works alone. I really hope he's not overdoing things because health is priority, and also because we all need him to complete the game! ;)

The Quinn wallpaper is fantastic, but one thing I do not understand about DPC renderings is the bad skin texture that affects most of them. It's very strange because the other aspects of his renderings are so curated. Does it depends on the models he use, on DAZ settings, his GPU or what else? Do the other developers process on Photoshop and he misses this final step?
It's really strange to me because he is very meticulous regarding every other aspect, so I notice more that single defect. I've never used DAZ so I'm really ignorant on how it works. I know that usually devs retouch the images on Photoshop, maybe they fix the skin in that final step?

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
amicitia super omnia alia

That's a beutiful render of Quinn, calling us a loser haha
"Un fratello non nato di sangue può ancora essere fratello in ogni altro modo."
in English;
"A brother not born of blood can still be a brother in every other way."

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
What about the MC being the final wallpaper.

After Bella we aren't even talking side chicks anymore, we talking less than side chicks.

I'd kill for my Nubian Princess but I'd also take MC in all his glory over Doris or whomever the fuck.

So Bella followed by MC or Mrs. Brandi with an eye.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
TBH if DPC stops adding unnecessary minigames and padding the story with useless content like D&G he'd progress faster. But hey, gotta milk the golden goose as long as possible, right ?
So. As much as I meme of D&G and tennis minigame. I'd rather have DPC experiment and give us stuff to do that just have a spacebar simulator. D&G/tennis are the only real "bad" minigames, imo. The other stuff is decent, and breaks up the spacebar mashing experience. They're nice breathers, and some of them give us things to chase for the gallery and whatever.

Reactions: ename144

bouboy

Aug 4, 2020
i want to play the game but i cant download it because the download speed on those sites is too low and mega free account's bandwidth is not enough
is there anyone can help i really want to try the game

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
TBH if DPC stops adding unnecessary minigames and padding the story with useless content like D&G he'd progress faster. But hey, gotta milk the golden goose as long as possible, right ?
Have you every tried milking a goose, it's fucking difficult! :p

b0nd_oo3

Nov 2, 2020
Man I wish DPC scales up his production by hiring people to help him with repetitive tasks (eg, patreon, coding..) so he can have more time on creative writing and his art style. Plus probably would get him some free time for rest

Reactions: Math87

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Missing content:
  • Static renders for a handful of scenes (Estimation: 200-1000 renders)
  • The final free-roam event is ~50% done
  • 2 new/updated features need coding/art
  • 3 scenes haven't been written yet
  • Any animation(s) for the unwritten scenes
  • Content for 2 mini-games
  • Add sound and music for ~30% of the update
  • Phone content (Mainly chats/Rooster/phone calls)
Other development activities:
  • Meticulously play and polish the update
  • Double-check variables, choices, branches
  • Compatibility test changes with older saves
  • Rewrite/trim/touch up scenes after playing
  • Initial spellcheck before proofreading
After this, beta testing and proofreading will start, which will get the time it needs to make sure that the new features work.
It looks like a lot of work for a single person. Each red ones could take weeks alone. Based on this list, I guess a release happening before June is almost impossible.
I expect him to release the new episode in June (at best).

• Haha
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes