drakken

Nov 13, 2017
You're talking about Riona being able to just walk out if she wanted to?

This is about drug trafficking and prostitution. Quinn can't just let anyone go, especially Riona, because she knows too much about Quinn's operation.

One can only hope that Mona goes deep, because I fear bad things for her if Quinn gets his hands on her.
I just can't see quinn being that hard. Drag riona down with her yea but not more than the same type of things she's done. Granted there's alot that can come down on her.
I'd be more worried about what Burke would do to protect himself considering he's part of one aspect of it. He's got a whole lot more to loose.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just can't see quinn being that hard. Drag riona down with her yea but not more than the same type of things she's done. Granted there's alot that can come down on her.
I'd be more worried about what Burke would do to protect himself considering he's part of one aspect of it. He's got a whole lot more to loose.
I could imagine Burke blackmailing Quinn because he found out that Quinn was dealing drugs on his campus. That would at least explain why Quinn is under so much pressure.

But Quinn is taking the easy way out, the DIK way. Instead of facing the consequences, she manoeuvres herself further into shit (prostitution) and gets to a point where, from her point of view, she can't stop. That is entirely her own fault.

As long as Quinn cannot accept that she herself is to blame for her actions and is afraid of the consequences, she will continue to do everything she can to avoid being caught.

And that puts everyone in danger who knows about the operation and wants out.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I could imagine Burke blackmailing Quinn because he found out that Quinn was dealing drugs on his campus. That would at least explain why Quinn is under so much pressure.

But Quinn is taking the easy way out, the DIK way. Instead of facing the consequences, she manoeuvres herself further into shit (prostitution) and gets to a point where, from her point of view, she can't stop. That is entirely her own fault.

As long as Quinn cannot accept that she herself is to blame for her actions and is afraid of the consequences, she will continue to do everything she can to avoid being caught.

And that puts everyone in danger who knows about the operation and wants out.
This is true but it won't be by her hands. She's a schemer n blackmailer, but she's in over her head. Amuture in a pro world will just fuck up and force the pros she's dealing with to handle it. That's where the danger lies.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
dude your theories are becoming too normal...
I wrote that just for you, Warscared.(y)

I'll give the technology theorists some fodder. :devilish:
This is a theory (speculation) that just occurred to me.
What if Derek installed a backdoor for himself in Maya's phone and in MC's phone?:unsure:

What if Maya and Derek had a plan to convince the father that Maya now has a boyfriend (MC) and Maya told her father that on the first visit.
We know that Derek and the father keep in touch and the father told Derek that he didn't think Maya had a boyfriend (MC) now.
What if Derek's dick pics weren't for a boyfriend? :unsure:
He weirdly sent them to the MC. Maybe he sent them to Maya via the MC's mobile phone to create evidence for Maya?
:unsure:

What could have happened when Derek comes into Maya and MC's room towards the end of EP3 and asks MC to leave? :unsure:
Derek tells Maya that the father doesn't believe her and that Maya has to finish the scavenger hunt. Maya turns to the MC, of course, because she trusts him and has already been intimate with him. She has to record a video and stresses that she will not publish the video. Maya also says that she no longer believes her father's lies. Maya may not have published the video either.

What if in EP6 Derek learns from Maya that there is no free tuition and Derek now has only one choice, to send the video from EP3 to the father.

What that might mean for the beginning of EP7 is up to you. :rolleyes:

This theory (speculation) was inspired by "The Blacklist" and written under the influence of consciousness-altering goulash, which led me to alternate parallel universe No. 248. o_O :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Quinn is not an amateur. She grew up in the milieu. One can assume that she is a professional.
The danger is that Quinn shies away from any form of consequence. She takes no responsibility for her actions.
Is she perhaps being blackmailed? Yes, possible.

But there are always those who blackmail and those who allow themselves to be blackmailed.
And even if Quinn is being blackmailed and she commits criminal acts as a result of this blackmail, it does not absolve Quinn of the acts. She could have said "no".

Therefore, Quinn is also guilty as charged.
Could there be extenuating circumstances at sentencing? Yes, it is possible.
"an amateur need a loan , a pro need deposit".
Queen is an amateur :ROFLMAO::cool:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What s the likely hood of DPC pulling an icstor stunt where he totally burn out and can t continue the game ?
ZERO.
He no longer do this for fun, or as a side project. Developing this game is his daily job, it is his livelihood. as long as Patreon is a viable income , you don't have to worry, HE doesn't have to worry. and the reason for the minigames the small other features, or for the DnG etc , is exactly for the reason for him to not burn out.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
ZERO.
He no longer do this for fun, or as a side project. Developing this game is his daily job, it is his livelihood. as long as Patreon is a viable income , you don't have to worry, HE doesn't have to worry. and the reason for the minigames the small other features, or for the DnG etc , is exactly for the reason for him to not burn out.
Better be his full time job with me paying 100 buckaroos a month. Could have bought 2 fancy bottles of whiskey.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes