ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Remember my generosity. I'll give you one more guess. Her boobs are 'small and perky'
your generosity earned a whole week without me giving you facepalm emoji, remember it :ROFLMAO:
but seriously , How did you know that I went to to walkthrough to try to find out that its Lily ?! :ROFLMAO::cool:.
you first word was " Sharp". I was like I don't remember these description :LOL:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
your generosity earned a whole week without me giving you facepalm emoji, remember it :ROFLMAO:
but seriously , How did you know that I went to to walkthrough to try to find out that its Lily ?! :ROFLMAO::cool:.
you first word was " Sharp". I was like I don't remember these description :LOL:
Pick a number between 1 to 4

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Pick a number between 1 to 4
3. :cool: . and you can send the rest in pm :p:LOL:. anyway, good game:cool:(y), you could have me if you say "Fake". Because the description say, MC think Envy breast could be Fake, but in the game MC say Lily's boobs are Fake.:unsure:

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Kinda looks like the mom from milfy city. Was her contract over with icstor and got recruited by dpc ???!!!
Come on man, She is nowhere near Linda. I would be very happy to see DPC buying Milfy city from ICSTOR. At least there would be timely updates

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes