Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

I'm going to clear my head with a run this lovely morning.
View attachment 1093841

damn, What a Day. Josy x Lily, and now Jill :love: (y)
Yeah and also I had a very very amazing, topmost legendary news that a human wouldn't be expecting to hear in this century. You guys know what it is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah and also I had a very very amazing, topmost legendary news that a human wouldn't be expecting to hear in this century. You guys know what it is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to him, it's going to be 1.0 and it will probably wrap up the game. But ICSTOR being ICSTOR, I'm sceptical about us getting a release on May 24th.

Reactions: Jill_Royce

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what peek my interest what that tiny thong she's wearing :love:

anyway, Jill is in her sportswear, ready to go running , Sage is in her Sportswear, why do I have a feeling this is another decision between them ?:unsure:
it would already be good news if there was again a choice between the two...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
what peek my interest what that tiny thong she's wearing :love:

anyway, Jill is in her sportswear, ready to go running , Sage is in her Sportswear, why do I have a feeling this is another decision between them ?:unsure:
It looks like Sage is in MC's room. She's going to give him all the sex he wants as a belated birthday present. Would you rather have Sage destroy your dick or get it's moving too fast for me'd by Jill?

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
I must say its very progressive of DPC to finally introduce a transgender character into the game! fake books and all!
Joke aside, with the setting of the game a small optional secret lover being a trans or femboy would had be welcome, with maybe a small drama repercussion, like someone saw it. To an extend the game also missing an optional chubby, apparently only Derek is allowed to.

A smooth/funny idea would had be a small conversation via the Swiper app, the person was a fake or trap profile and then a quickie rendez-vous if the player play along it; but I think I remember DPC is not interested at all to produce explicit male-side gay or bi stuff.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes