AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Mona and camilia is the first, I believe even sara and mel are before the quinn and riona threesum.
I mean because when you do the threesome with Quinn and Riona I didn't do Camila and Mona's but he still tells Quinn that it's not his first, or it's a bug :unsure:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Did u do sara/mel shower scene?

Well tybolt would do that:LOL:
No, because that happens before Josy arrives, in episode 3, and doesn't Sarah and Melanie happen in episode 4 when you stay with Sage? I'm already confused, but I don't remember there was another threesome before it other than Camila and Mona

I remember there was a user here who I don't know what happened to him, I hope he's still alive

They told him he was a Tybalt :ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Mona and camilia is the first, I believe even sara and mel are before the quinn and riona threesum.
Quinn and Riona are episode 3. Sara and Mel are after you move in with Sage (episode 4).
I'm not sure who's the worst of all - Maya's fans, Jill's fans or Quinn's fans who make up excuses for all her actions.
Casmyr. Looks like the Church of KRJ is off the hook! Not even bottom 3!
Isabella fans, since Maya fans don't exist, we are only 3 people and I am the only active here :confused:
The cock wants what the cock wants, just ask Dawe. :sneaky:

That's gotta be at least a few eternities in the pit of eternal fire for that blasphemy! :eek:

:ROFLMAO:

I mean because when you do the threesome with Quinn and Riona I didn't do Camila and Mona's but he still tells Quinn that it's not his first, or it's a bug :unsure:
Did u do sara/mel shower scene?
The only threesome the mc has before Quinn and Riona is Mona and Camila.
The logic is as follows:

qu "Was that your first threesome?"
if ep3_fuckedCamilaAndMona:
mc "No, it was my second...but definitely the best."
else:
mc "Yeah, it was. It was fucking amazing."

And the flag "ep3_fuckedCamilaAndMona" only gets set if you, you know, fuck Camila and Mona.

I don't know how people keep getting shit happening that's not possible in the code. :unsure:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
No, because that happens before Josy arrives, in episode 3, and doesn't Sarah and Melanie happen in episode 4 when you stay with Sage? I'm already confused, but I don't remember there was another threesome before it other than Camila and Mona

I remember there was a user here who I don't know what happened to him, I hope he's still alive

They told him he was a Tybalt :ROFLMAO:
Yes the next morning when mc goes to take a shower, quinn/ri is after u give ri money to help which is at preps mansion I believe. There might be another before cam/mona I cant remember.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes