KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
Man it feels like I have been waiting for a decade for the new update, probably only one month left till new episode but it feels like a year:cry:. Wish I could have found this game 3-4 years later from now, so that I could play it with more content and have to read a whole less bullshit in this thread.:KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: lolgotem

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
She outright professes her love for the mc during the Riona/Quinn threesome:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But she likes it that is why she talks a lot about him, being the only time she is open with someone, in EP6 it can be said that she will be seeing him as a couple but her way of being "not depending on anyone" is the obstacle because the candidate It's there but I probably don't want to stick it in the shit that she's currently living

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Soon we will see the true side of Jill :devilish:

Let's just hope that her simps don't bother, since in any case, a girl also has her urges
Sorry long post:ROFLMAO:

Look, in the end of the day I could be wrong , sure. then what? Nothing, all of her more hardcore fans, who put her on pedestal like she is an angelic being, can rest peacefully. They get what they wanted , Jill is the ultimate reward for a massive Chick endgame etc etc basically the most boring character :ROFLMAO: .

But , if I'm right, and I'm starting to get confident that I'm right . 2 things will happen
1, They will hear from me for a very long time that, I told You so :cool:
2, I'm gonna be happy, because Jill will solidifying Her Second Best girl position behind Josy . :love:

In my opinion , and these are my opinions. We do see Jill's innocent vail, time to time to crack. but the most notable one was episode 6. Yes the whole blackmail thing kinda make her look bad , weak, But let's see a different approach. I won't deny that Jill need an emotional connection, for you knew opening her legs. But that is kind of true to all girl, all the main girl and even Quinn. They all like the MC , they are just willing to have sex with him, without a serious relationship. I think Jill considering herself above this , above the other girls. She is not a fling you can just get by couple of nice word, and being a hot Alpha male. Surely She say She had bad experience of dating, and some of are probably true, there are probably guys who only want her because of her name and status , but that just more proof to my explanation. They were not worthy of her. and Jill saying and playing the innocent shy-away, girl is more appealing and more effective , than simply admitting, that "You need to prove you are worthy of ME", that is what Bella is for. :ROFLMAO:. and This is what She did in episode 6, With the Emotional Manipulation she did with that picnic Date. She made sure, that MC is fighting for her and Say her the words She wanted to Hear. and that is Why she is disappointed and you have minus RP point if you not go with her, because She have feelings for the MC, and probably would not let him get kicked out , But She wanted the MC to prove to her. , basically she is pretty Arrogant of herself. Stubborn and Arrogant, She is a Rich Bitch after all.:cool:

I'm fully confident that She can Handle Tybalt with her fingertip, without effort. She just playing her usual role. But that Guy want her for How long, years?:ROFLMAO:. and He did not get her, He won't Get her with this cheap blackmail attempt either. Jill has power in that School, it was basically a snap of her finger, and Chad was suspended from being captain of his own fraternity. and it didn't matter what MC said, what Chad said, even if they both said the same thing, the smallest effort from Jill had this big of a consequence. that was All Jill , another crack of her veil.:ROFLMAO:

and now that She got what she Wanted from MC, now she gonna make sure, that other girls won't have a chance ( except Josy :devilish: :love: ) , so She gonna put herself out there, all sexy, confident, without contradiction.

I think this is Jill true character, the one that has the most sense, and more interesting and realistic, than the princess in the tower waiting to be saved by the massive chick white knight.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Look, in the end of the day I could be wrong , sure. then what? Nothing, all of her more hardcore fans, who put her on pedestal like she is an angelic being, can rest peacefully. They get what they wanted , Jill is the ultimate reward for a massive Chick endgame etc etc basically the most boring character :ROFLMAO: .

But , if I'm right, and I'm starting to get confident that I'm right . 2 things will happen
2, I'm gonna be happy, because Jill will solidifying Her Second Best girl position behind Josy . :love:

In my opinion , and these are my opinions. We do see Jill's innocent vail, time to time to crack. but the most notable one was episode 6. Yes the whole blackmail thing kinda make her look bad , weak, But let's see a different approach. I won't deny that Jill need an emotional connection, for you knew opening her legs. But that is kind of true to all girl, all the main girl and even Quinn. They all like the MC , they are just willing to have sex with him, without a serious relationship. I think Jill considering herself above this , above the other girls. She is not a fling you can just get by couple of nice word, and being a hot Alpha male. Surely She say She had bad experience of dating, and some of are probably true, there are probably guys who only want her because of her name and status , but that just more proof to my explanation. They were not worthy of her. and Jill saying and playing the innocent shy-away, girl is more appealing and more effective , than simply admitting, that "You need to prove you are worthy of ME", that is what Bella is for. :ROFLMAO:. and This is what She did in episode 6, With the Emotional Manipulation she did with that picnic Date. She made sure, that MC is fighting for her and Say her the words She wanted to Hear. and that is Why she is disappointed and you have minus RP point if you not go with her, because She have feelings for the MC, and probably would not let him get kicked out , But She wanted the MC to prove to her. , basically she is pretty Arrogant of herself. Stubborn and Arrogant, She is a Rich Bitch after all.:cool:

I'm fully confident that She can Handle Tybalt with her fingertip, without effort. She just playing her usual role. But that Guy want her from How long, years?:ROFLMAO:. and He did not get her, He won't Get her with this cheap blackmail attempt either. Jill has power in that School, it was basically a snap of her finger, and Chad was suspended from being captain of his own fraternity. and it didn't matter what MC said, what Chad said, even if they both said the same thing, the smallest effort from Jill had this big of a consequence. that was All Jill , another crack of her veil.:ROFLMAO:

and now that She got what she Wanted from MC, now she gonna make sure, that other girls won't have a chance ( except Josy :devilish: :love: ) , so She gonna put herself out there, all sexy, confident, without contradiction.

I think this is Jill true character, the one that has the most sense, and more interesting and realistic, than the princess in the tower waiting to be saved by the massive chick white knight.
So with so much power that Jill has, speaking seriously, she would easily help Maya in this case it all depends on how Josy moves the cards, and speaking in a joke way when she finds out about the other bitches that the MC has fucked with, we already know who will be the next expelled :ROFLMAO:

I said it before, the worst enemy Quinn could have in this game is Jill :devilish:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And now Part 2

Now how will Sage react? :KEK:
View attachment 1094311
I'm pretty sure this is all a bit of fun and Sage has no problem with it. They are not in a "relationship", and Sage has said outright she doesn't care who the mc fucks. My money is on belated birthday foursome. None of the HOTs did anything for their favorite DIK's birthday and this is them making up for it! :sneaky:

So with so much power that Jill has, speaking seriously, she would easily help Maya in this case it all depends on how Josy moves the cards, and speaking in a joke way when she finds out about the other bitches that the MC has fucked with, we already know who will be the next expelled :ROFLMAO:

I said it before, the worst enemy Quinn could have in this game is Jill :devilish:
Two things that would be very interesting to see.
  1. Jill and Quinn directly squaring off, after Jill has found out Quinn's true colors. Quinn would act like she has some power and be all condescending in her usual way, but would Jill be mature and hold the higher ground or would she be intimidated?
  2. Jill basically having Quinn ejected from the college. I can't see that Jill could tolerate what Quinn has been up to if she ever found out.

Reactions: shinkei

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Do you think DPC will use the new Arieth model?

Wow. I just found Arieth attractive for the first time.

It could have been worse, he could have been wearing what Derek was wearing at the carwash! :sick:

Speaking of the carwash, I haven't seen anyone discuss what Josy was wearing.

Maya was being her typical conservative self (compared with the other girls anyway), but Josy, looks like she was taking a leaf out of Quinn's book with the transparent bikini.

Those who think there's no chance of Josy working at the Pink Rose, it seems she'd fit right in. :love:

Although she could still learn a few things from Lily. :sneaky:
Boy no doubt - Josy was rocking that bikini - I think your evidence here gives good credence to what others have said about Josy fitting a DIK route if solo routes open up for her & Maya.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

I'm fully confident that She can Handle Tybalt with her fingertip, without effort. She just playing her usual role. But that Guy want her for How long, years?:ROFLMAO:. and He did not get her, He won't Get her with this cheap blackmail attempt either. Jill has power in that School, it was basically a snap of her finger, and Chad was suspended from being captain of his own fraternity. and it didn't matter what MC said, what Chad said, even if they both said the same thing, the smallest effort from Jill had this big of a consequence. that was All Jill , another crack of her veil.:ROFLMAO:

Eh, you're reaching far and away there pal. You almost sound like those Jill stans. The way she got played over by Tybalt without looking it through or even asking MC was pretty weak. You made a realistic description of what Jill should be, but truly I don't think she's like that. The word that most likely fits the description is sheltered - she doesn't have an idea about the real problems the other characters experience, and that's fine and it's all part of the Jill charm.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
  1. Jill and Quinn directly squaring off, after Jill has found out Quinn's true colors. Quinn would act like she has some power and be all condescending in her usual way, but would Jill be mature and hold the higher ground or would she be intimidated?
  2. Jill basically having Quinn ejected from the college. I can't see that Jill could tolerate what Quinn has been up to if she ever found out.
Well I calculated that this could explode if in one of the possible scenarios Jill goes with the MC to a Diks party, and she sees the use of drugs in the house, she will thoroughly investigate who gave them the drugs One thing would lead to another, could Tommy with the pressure of being questioned without giving away Quinn? :unsure:

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
And now Part 2

Now how will Sage react? :KEK:
View attachment 1094311
Just a thought that popped into my head. What if it is not a threesome option at all, but a choice fork (branch choice - not sure what you call it?)

Sage is sitting with MC, and then Quinn with Rionna's help makes the MC an offer he can't refuse. But MC must if he wants to be with Sage :unsure:

Nah DPC wouldn't be so cruel, I hope.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
WTF? What are the requirements for these scenes? I fucked Quinn and Riona but never encountered this dialogue
This happens if you tell Quinn to eat shit, it's -1RP with Sage so I think not many people would choose it. "not a pervert" is whatever you choose Quinn to call you during the threesome, Sage's "..." happens only if you have Quinn call you something other than pervert

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes