godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Well I calculated that this could explode if in one of the possible scenarios Jill goes with the MC to a Diks party, and she sees the use of drugs in the house, she will thoroughly investigate who gave them the drugs One thing would lead to another, could Tommy with the pressure of being questioned without giving away Quinn? :unsure:
I don't even with some of these Jill theories. When did she become a private detective?

Why would MC bring her to a DIK party when she can't handle the preppy parties? He's just asking her to call Cathy and complain.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
It does make make the scene interesting, especially the look sage has.:LOL:
Oh, i thought it will actually brought some changes. There are many names that could make it interesting but it's not really change anything in the game. I used "My Love" for example. IRL it sure won't come unnoticed.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Hi guys. I just find out about this game a couple a days ago, and finished my 1st run of it. Amazing. Also if I seen it right last update was in a november last year. Is it alway a gap between episodes/realeses this much or just between this two? Thank you. (Sorry for my english)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Seems like Sage is perfectly okay with the situation, maybe a hot foursome in the next update. :sneaky:
I think a lot of people are going to be very disappointed.

Hi guys. I just find out about this game a couple a days ago, and finished my 1st run of it. Amazing. Also if I seen it right last update was in a november last year. Is it alway a gap between episodes/releases this much or just between this two? Thank you. (Sorry for my english)
Yes. DPC seems to take about 5 months per episode now, so this is quite typical.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sorry long post:ROFLMAO:

Look, in the end of the day I could be wrong , sure. then what? Nothing, all of her more hardcore fans, who put her on pedestal like she is an angelic being, can rest peacefully. They get what they wanted , Jill is the ultimate reward for a massive Chick endgame etc etc basically the most boring character :ROFLMAO: .

But , if I'm right, and I'm starting to get confident that I'm right . 2 things will happen
1, They will hear from me for a very long time that, I told You so :cool:
2, I'm gonna be happy, because Jill will solidifying Her Second Best girl position behind Josy . :love:

In my opinion , and these are my opinions. We do see Jill's innocent vail, time to time to crack. but the most notable one was episode 6. Yes the whole blackmail thing kinda make her look bad , weak, But let's see a different approach. I won't deny that Jill need an emotional connection, for you knew opening her legs. But that is kind of true to all girl, all the main girl and even Quinn. They all like the MC , they are just willing to have sex with him, without a serious relationship. I think Jill considering herself above this , above the other girls. She is not a fling you can just get by couple of nice word, and being a hot Alpha male. Surely She say She had bad experience of dating, and some of are probably true, there are probably guys who only want her because of her name and status , but that just more proof to my explanation. They were not worthy of her. and Jill saying and playing the innocent shy-away, girl is more appealing and more effective , than simply admitting, that "You need to prove you are worthy of ME", that is what Bella is for. :ROFLMAO:. and This is what She did in episode 6, With the Emotional Manipulation she did with that picnic Date. She made sure, that MC is fighting for her and Say her the words She wanted to Hear. and that is Why she is disappointed and you have minus RP point if you not go with her, because She have feelings for the MC, and probably would not let him get kicked out , But She wanted the MC to prove to her. , basically she is pretty Arrogant of herself. Stubborn and Arrogant, She is a Rich Bitch after all.:cool:

I'm fully confident that She can Handle Tybalt with her fingertip, without effort. She just playing her usual role. But that Guy want her for How long, years?:ROFLMAO:. and He did not get her, He won't Get her with this cheap blackmail attempt either. Jill has power in that School, it was basically a snap of her finger, and Chad was suspended from being captain of his own fraternity. and it didn't matter what MC said, what Chad said, even if they both said the same thing, the smallest effort from Jill had this big of a consequence. that was All Jill , another crack of her veil.:ROFLMAO:

and now that She got what she Wanted from MC, now she gonna make sure, that other girls won't have a chance ( except Josy :devilish: :love: ) , so She gonna put herself out there, all sexy, confident, without contradiction.

I think this is Jill true character, the one that has the most sense, and more interesting and realistic, than the princess in the tower waiting to be saved by the massive chick white knight.
I think you overestimate DPC... but don't worry, you're not the only one... :LOL:

I'd absolutely be happy if you were right, because I prefer a character to have negative traits (selfish, proud people exist and live among us:eek:) rather than lobotomized characters who do ridiculous things to create big drama situations

it would be easier to forgive a Jill who is proud of the name she bears than a naive one who is fooled and controlled by a guy who fucks his own snack...

• Haha
Reactions: p22 and ChipLecsap

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Seems like Sage is perfectly okay with the situation, maybe a hot foursome in the next update.
And this he says when Sage is on his back and we can't even see her face, it's like the comment you get in a photo of a girl where you can see her boobs and she says "I like my hair", then the simps come and they say "yes your hair looks beautiful" when the only thing you can see of are her boobs

Fjeosoendj

Feb 8, 2021
Well I calculated that this could explode if in one of the possible scenarios Jill goes with the MC to a Diks party, and she sees the use of drugs in the house, she will thoroughly investigate who gave them the drugs One thing would lead to another, could Tommy with the pressure of being questioned without giving away Quinn? :unsure:
You actually can invite Jill to a DIK's party via text message in Episode 4. She of course declines, obviously.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
You actually can invite Jill to a DIK's party via text message in Episode 4. She of course declines, obviously.
Because she gets ratchet after a couple of shots. (is ratchet still acceptable? or am I going to have to look up newer words on Urbandictionary?)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes