Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
No way... I may be bad at this, but she's definitely partly black... I think. And I obviously thought partly Asian too, did her tattoo fool me I wonder? :unsure:
She's definitely got some latin mixed with black I think. Quinn's restaurant classifies her as "spicy" which is a rather insensitive way to refer to a latina woman. There are plenty of latina women in the Carribbean, north/central/south Americas that have Spanish, indigenous, and black ancestory mixed together. I'm with Warscared, Brazilian is as good of a guess as any.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Isabella fans, since Maya fans don't exist, we are only 3 people and I am the only active here :confused:
Well count me 5 after AGP.
If you don't like a sweet innocent 19's blonde who is willing to be in a trouple relationship with you and her cute sexy girlfriend...

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
No way... I may be bad at this, but she's definitely partly black... I think. And I obviously thought partly Asian too, did her tattoo fool me I wonder? :unsure:
Latina is a wierd racial category... to be clear, there is not really such thing as a latina, couse is meant to be people who lives in latinoamerica, and thoose people are everything... mixes of black, indoamericans, white, and even asian.
So yes Camila is a latina, and as such a mix of god knows what. Probably a mix of black indoamerican and white.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
i peg her (pun intended) as a Brazilian Cabocla which is a mix of European and native american and yes probably African blood in the mix! the Asian as you call it is probably the Native american blood! Furthermore Camilla is actually a very typical Brazilian female name of Portuguese origin i believe, although no longer much in use in Portugal!

Do a quick research about Brazilian Caboclos!
Interesting, I hadn't heard of this term before. I guess mixing genes does indeed produce good results :)
I know it's blasphemy to say, but I would have swapped Jill with Camila if I could have. Keeping their personalities, I could still see Camila in Jill's shoes, though not the other way around.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
i peg her (pun intended) as a Brazilian Cabocla which is a mix of European and native american and yes probably African blood in the mix! the Asian as you call it is probably the Native american blood! Furthermore Camilla is actually a very typical Brazilian female name of Portuguese origin i believe, although no longer much in use in Portugal!

Do a quick research about Brazilian Caboclos!
Not only brazilian, there are many countrys in latinamerica with this skin tone and phisique. All caribean girls, Colombia, Venezuela... And Camila is a very common name in Spanish world.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Stupid question: would Camila be categorized as black or Asian? Not sure of what context to give as an example because in my country we have very few people of either of those races so I don't think we do that split. But for example I saw in many US movies people being referred to as 'Caucasian'.
I'd say she's black as she looks a bit like .

If you don't like a sweet innocent 19's blonde who is willing to be in a trouple relationship with you and her cute sexy girlfriend...
There's at least 20 I know of for sure, although I don't remember a lot of their names, I just remember the pro-Maya avatars and sigs which which they have.

Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Not only brazilian, there are many countrys in latinamerica with this skin tone and phisique. All caribean girls, Colombia, Venezuela... And Camila is a very common name in Spanish world.
Agree. Actually judging by her butt i will say she is from the Caribe. Brasillians butts are more fat, meanwhile caribean ones are prominent but with a tiny legs and weights. However this is not a definitive argument.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Didn't you like her more in that picture she took with a different hairstyle? I personally wish she kept it.
Also, her hair looks more white to me than blonde.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Interesting, I hadn't heard of this term before. I guess mixing genes does indeed produce good results :)
I know it's blasphemy to say, but I would have swapped Jill with Camila if I could have. Keeping their personalities, I could still see Camila in Jill's shoes, though not the other way around.
I wish Camila were a main LI. :love:
At least she is in the top side girl category

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Didn't you like her more in that picture she took with a different hairstyle? I personally wish she kept it.
Also, her hair looks more white to me than blonde.
The hairstyle from the pool scene? No, actually i prefer classic Maya. But yeah you re right she is a sweedish blonde, almoast white.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I wish Camila were a main LI. :love:
At least she is in the top side girl category
I guess, though Quinn is the very top side girl.
I just remembered that Derek asks you at one point if he should pursue Camila. In my (many) playthroughs, I always told him no :) But do you have any idea what happens if you encourage him?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I guess, though Quinn is the very top side girl.
I just remembered that Derek asks you at one point if he should pursue Camila. In my (many) playthroughs, I always told him no :) But do you have any idea what happens if you encourage him?
Nothing so far and probably nothing ever. Derek talks a good game about wanting to bang loads of girls, but he's crushing hard on Ashley and feels guilty as hell for what he did with Wendy, so I doubt anything will happen with him and Camila regardless of what answer you give him.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, Camila is certainly a vast improvement over Ashley. Sorry Ash. I love gingers, but Camila has you beat in every other category.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes