Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
And this he says when Sage is on his back and we can't even see her face, it's like the comment you get in a photo of a girl where you can see her boobs and she says "I like my hair", then the simps come and they say "yes your hair looks beautiful" when the only thing you can see of are her boobs
Yes, it is true I do not see her face, but her arm around mc can be precived as relaxed and friendly or possessive and hostile. I choose to believe it to be relaxed and friendly.

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, Camila is certainly a vast improvement over Ashley. Sorry Ash. I love gingers, but Camila has you beat in every other category.
The heart wants what it wants. Camila is fine, but if Derek wants Ashley, well, I say follow your heart, bro. (y)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Quinn is just top girl. Get rid of this "side" part.
I'm curious, aren't Quinn fans bothered by the fact they're basically NTR-ed by her? Highly unlikely she only had sex for money with MC.
all this talk about Camila made me think that it would've been hot if she started speaking Spanish during sex
I wish she spoke Japanese, I thought she was part Asian. Also, I've been binge-listening to Japanese all-female heavy metal lately :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
all this talk about Camila made me think that it would've been hot if she started speaking Spanish during sex
I am accustomed, through American movies, to the fact that Latinos can't resist using some expressions in their native language, especially in heated moments.

which is why I identified Camila as Puerto Rican, who are the most American of non-Americans.

Reactions: ZWCook

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
If you wanna walk down that rote, the only single LI in this game is Jill....so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maya and Josy are with each other, so it's not really NTR in my mind.
Also even though she's technically married, did Bella have sex with anyone else in the past years? I remember when she masturbated that night she said something like it was many years since she felt sexual desire. Though there was also a hint she might have done something with Jill, but that's not a bad thing :)

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Maya and Josy are with each other, so it's not really NTR in my mind.
Also even though she's technically married, did Bella have sex with anyone else in the past years? I remember when she masturbated that night she said something like it was many years since she felt sexual desire. Though there was also a hint she might have done something with Jill, but that's not a bad thing :)
Key words: in my mind and not a bad thing. My point is in F95 everyone has their own definition of NTR, until now we manage to escape the NTR war so lets not go there.
is paid sex now also NTR?

practically everything is NTR except missionary sex...
Exactly

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
She's good girl, but i hardly see her as something more than a friend.
Well, for me is the oposite. You want a girl like Quinn to be your friend couse she is fun and means you have acces to free drugs and sluty friends. And you want a girl like Maya to be your girlfriend couse she is sweet, cute and innocent. Besides just think about it, one girl for coocking, one for cleaning and both of them for fun time at night... how is that not perfection?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm curious, aren't Quinn fans bothered by the fact they're basically NTR-ed by her? Highly unlikely she only had sex for money with MC.
I think it's highly likely she didn't. She has girls to go out there and sell themselves for money, she doesn't need to that herself. She's making a special exception for the MC because she seems to like him.

So here's a question, what is burkes job? Isn't he a counselor?
I think Burke is what's known as a .

Reactions: Razrback16

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I think it's highly likely she didn't. She has girls to go out there and sell themselves for money, she doesn't need to that herself. She's making a special exception for the MC because she seems to like him.

I think Burke is what's known as a .
Ok that may make since, considering that position can be part of governing body. I kept trying to figure out why in the chad situation he was essentially playing dean.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
In what order do you guys would rank the 6 main LI's, judging by DPC's new banner?

Personally:
1 - Bella
2 - Sage
3 - Jill
4 - Josy
5 - Quinn
6 - Maya

Overall my Top 5 is:
1 - Bella
2 - Sage
3 - Camila
4 - Jill
5 - Jade

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I did start to warm up to Quinn myself since the latest episode. She's not exactly a damsel in distress, but she was in pain both physically and emotionally. Because of this, I felt the transition to the sex scene was a little sudden, I was still sad. It was a beautiful scene, but not a hot one for me.

Reactions: n0cn1l

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That idea is kinda contrary to your sig, isn't it? :unsure:
My sig is something that I want it is not something I want for the MC Maya and Josy is my ship in this game the MC is something optional for me

Well count me 5 after AGP.
If you don't like a sweet innocent 19's blonde who is willing to be in a trouple relationship with you and her cute sexy girlfriend...
I only said it to exaggerate the numbers in fact I was going to mention you saying that you are the most radical of all :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Heycock

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I am from South America Camila it is obvious that she is Latin but not all Latin women have that ass, It could be between Colombian, Puerto Rican, Venezuelan, Brazilian or even some Caribbean island could enter the equation, I think DPC should of get us out of that doubt :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ExDeath730

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
In what order do you guys would rank the 6 main LI's, judging by DPC's new banner?

Personally:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well the banner has Quinn's face as the first and also the biggest. So objectively, she grabs the most attention, I assume that was also the dev's intention since the beginning part is also about her.

Regarding the overall list, it's too difficult for me to make a top 5, some girls are tied (unfortunately only figuratively :p). But my top 3:

1 - Bella (wasn't actually a big fan until the latest episode)
2 - Camila (liked her from the beginning)
3 - Josy (sex scene when you pull her hair was the hottest in the entire game for me)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes