Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Well what kind of person does that make you if you are still interested in a lesbian couple in which one half lets you bed her because SHE'S having doubts about being a lesbian and the other half who kept her sexuality to herself (which is her right ofc) and then expects you to help her when Daddy comes calling and wants you to appear as the boyfriend so she can continue her lesbian relationship? If thats something you want, go right ahead. But apparently my opinion upset you for fuck knows whatever reason.
Wow, that's a huge misrepresentation of what actually happened.

A) Josy is bi.
B) Maya falls for you because of who you are and how much you do for her.
C) Both haven't seen or talked to eachother in months because of Maya's father so their relationship is in rough shape.
D) Josy, similarly likes you because of how you are with her.

Those factors are why they fall for you, not the bullshit you spewed.

Mar 13, 2020
Are you sure about that? I am sorry but maybe you are misreading some things. Josy didnt use you to appease her family at all, we don't get anything about her family angry against her sexuality. We didn't even saw her telling her family about you at all, so where that came from?.
And about Maya, she is probably going to do it at some point even if she didnt yet... but to use you for that? I don't think so. Both of them had sex with you, why dont to think that the attraction there is genuine? After all is less complicate to ask a friend to pretend to be your boyfriend to fool her dad than to fuck someone you dont even want. About Derek, he seems to really love her sister. A fishy love after all.
Im sorry, have you forgotten who Josy's brother is?

As for Maya, i must have cut off the route because ive never fucked her in the game. The closest ive had is that blindfold tease she was near enough blackmailed to do for Quinn. After finding out about her and Josy, i said i couldnt be friends with them so ive not seen anything after that. You have a passing interaction with them the class after Cathy has that photos uploaded and then after that is the scene at the end of the last episode. There was the scene in the library with Jill but i dont think i ended the Jill route before the happened. So all this stuff that you saying happened with Maya, i have never seen. Ill probably go through it once the final version of the game comes out and do the Chick side but their story doesnt interest me in the slightest on the DiK route.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2020
Wow, that's a huge misrepresentation of what actually happened.

A) Josy is bi.
B) Maya falls for you because of who you are and how much you do for her.
C) Both haven't seen or talked to eachother in months because of Maya's father so their relationship is in rough shape.
D) Josy, similarly likes you because of how you are with her.

Those factors are why they fall for you, not the bullshit you spewed.
How can someones OPINION be "bullshit i spewed"

A & B, as i said in my previous post, ive not seen. Theres nothing anywhere that even suggests Josys bi in my playthrough.
C, well thats your opinion on it but i dont buy the "they havent spoken in months" If your parents told you in school that you werent allowed to talk or see your boy/girlfriend, would that stop you?
D, Unless this is something else thats happened in that route i havent seen. All ive seen of it is that Josy was just wanting to convince herself one way or the other what she wants. Maybe its the adult mindset i have now rather than the horny teenager thinking but i didnt give her the time of day to explain because i wouldnt have accepted anything she said.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Im sorry, have you forgotten who Josy's brother is?

As for Maya, i must have cut off the route because ive never fucked her in the game. The closest ive had is that blindfold tease she was near enough blackmailed to do for Quinn. After finding out about her and Josy, i said i couldnt be friends with them so ive seen anything after that. You have a passing interaction with them the class after Cathy has that photos uploaded and then after that is the scene at the end of the last episode. There was the scene in the library with Jill but i dont think i ended the Jill route before the happened. So all this stuff that you saying happened with Maya, i have never seen. Ill probably go through it once the final version of the game comes out and do the Chick side but their story doesnt interest me in the slightest on the DiK route.
Yeah is Tommy, what about him? She is not interested at all on her sister. Even less about her sexuality.
There is at least three full sex scenes with her, one in chapter 3, one in chapter 5 and a threesome in chapter 6. The threesome is the only time they used MC in order tojoin the HOTs, but the MC agree with that.
Is perfectely fine if you are not interested, is just there is no need of look for logical reasons to reject them, is quite more simple; at the end of the day the dick wants what the dick wants.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah is Tommy, what about him? She is not interested at all on her sister. Even less about her sexuality.
There is at least three full sex scenes with her, one in chapter 3, one in chapter 5 and a threesome in chapter 6. The threesome is the only time they used MC in order tojoin the HOTs, but the MC agree with that.
Is perfectely fine if you are not interested, is just there is no need of look for logical reasons to reject them, is quite more simple; at the end of the day the dick wants what the dick wants.
Could use some work on your pronouns, Heycock, as I believe you meant to say, "He is not interested at all in his sister".

Reactions: Heycock

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
well that was a disappointment why quinn complely ignored maya at scavenger hunt she wanted too completly humiliate her
or am I wrong? quinn is my fav cheracter but I dont know why she exist she always tease us with maya but than she ignores her at scavenger hunt that was unrealistic and dont fit the cheracter that she would give up so easy lol:confused:

Reactions: Tumai

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Here's an interesting question; if you could replace all 5 main LIs with side girls, who would you pick?

For me, in no particular order:
  1. Nicole
  2. Quinn
  3. Camila
  4. Lily
  5. Cathy
This is a very interesting question... And you list is also really good. Mine would be:

1. Camila
2. Jade
3. Lily
4. Riona
5. KRJ

It's a very solid group of LIs, with Camila and Riona being more on the DIK side, while Lily and KRJ would be the Chick girls. Jade would be the neutral. If it's necessary to have a poly choice, you can always cut Riona for Mona, to have a throuple with her, Camila and the MC.

I didn't put Quinn as a possibility because she is already a main character, she don't need to be a LI, and if she lives, something tells me we will be able to have an ending with her.

Edit: Forgot to justify KRJ, since most people see her more as a meme. But basically, the list needed a redhead, and also, a more "nerdy" LI, since i miss having one in the main game. She is also cute.

Polyamorous is most common today, mostly in young people, and maybe they haven´t a large duration. And the trouple thing is very specific type of poly love.
It's more common, but really hard to maintain. I was in one until last year, but things went to hell. Nowadays i actually ask myself if it can work really long term.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr
Mar 13, 2020
So if thats your view on it, why is everyone so hell bent on telling me rejecting M&J is wrong and telling me all the reasons why i should be with them? the fuck? :WutFace:

• Haha
Reactions: Tumai

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
So if thats your view on it, why is everyone so hell bent on telling me rejecting M&J is wrong and telling me all the reasons why i should be with them? the fuck? :WutFace:
Because the internet is a place where people is passionate about everything. Besides this argument just came after the "Maya Wars" (June 2020- February 2021) which leaves deep scars in our community. A lot of good forists died on thoose wars.

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's a very solid group of LIs, with Camila and Riona being more on the DIK side, while Lily and KRJ would be the Chick girls. Jade would be the neutral. If it's necessary to have a poly choice, you can always cut Riona for Mona, to have a throuple with her, Camila and the MC.
Funny you should say that, because I had the same thought about Lily when I was putting her on my list. She seems like she might be a DIK side girl because of what she does and how much she seems to enjoy life as a HOT, but pretty much all her interactions show she doesn't favour that side and actually favours the CHICK side more.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Because there is no reason to reject them and what man in his right mind would? Not sure I know of a man regardless of age that is going to turn down potentially infinite threesomes. That just isn't even a valid option.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Funny you should say that, because I had the same thought about Lily when I was putting her on my list. She seems like she might be a DIK side girl because of what she does and how much she seems to enjoy life as a HOT, but pretty much all her interactions show she doesn't favour that side and actually favours the CHICK side more.
I always read Lily like a "bad girl" looking for a nice guy (and i say a really cool dude) to give herself fully to. The girl is the type that knows what she wants and don't take shit from anybody, but you can see she has a soft side, can be really playful, nice and seems to prefer when guys are like this towards her too. So yeah, for me she is perfect for a CHICK side girl.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I always read Lily like a "bad girl" looking for a nice guy (and i say a really cool dude) to give herself fully to. The girl is the type that knows what she wants and don't take shit from anybody, but you can see she has a soft side, can be really playful, nice and seems to prefer when guys are like this towards her too. So yeah, for me she is perfect for a CHICK side girl.
Bruh. Be real with me. Did you put your finger in her butt for the second slap?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, it's the funny thing that I see people assume a lot that for those on the Neutral/CHICK side there won't be much action with side girls because this is more of a DIK thing, but in terms of side girls who prefer that side, I think they're in the minority by just a little bit. Of all the side girls so far, I'd say only Quinn, Heather, Melanie and Sarah are properly DIK side girls, whereas Lily, Camila, Riona, Jade, Cathy, Nicole, and even Sandy seem to have either no preference or favour CHICK side actions.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Bruh. Be real with me. Did you put your finger in her butt for the second slap?
hmm, let me see. putting your finger into her ass for a slap? , or not doing it for a free blowjob ? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

oh, btw go come out with another game, I still want the remaining renders with Josy and Lily :ROFLMAO:

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I updated the big table with the Size info and if the game is now about 90% complete it's confirm we back to the EP 4/5 development time but now with almost twice the amont of content per episodes.

EpisodeRendersAnimationsSizeRelease DateDevelopment Time
Episode 1130151≈1.1 GB07 Feb 2019000 days
Episode 2170977≈2.3 GB (+1.2 GB)04 May 2019086 (2 months, 28 days)
Episode 3228999≈4.1 GB (+1.8 GB)16 Aug 2019104 (3 months, 12 days)
Episode 42532134≈6.1 GB (+2.0 GB)10 Jan 2020147 (4 months, 25 days)
Episode 52456157≈8.0 GB (+1.9 GB)29 May 2020140 (4 months, 19 days)
Episode 63336162≈11.1 GB (+3.1 GB)13 Nov 2020168 (5 months, 15 days)
Episode 7≈5000≈240in development126 (4 months, 06 days)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus previous post.
If this is accurate this is insane.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes