LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I do like that theory. But I have a difficult time letting go of the notion of Rescuewoman Jill who is compelled to help her friends. Look at how far she went for MC when he clearly didn't want her to. And that was just for a fist fight that guys do all of the time. I say, don't entirely trust Jill...at least not yet. Hopefully ep. 7 & 8 will start providing some answers to these mysteries instead of dragging them on and on.
Complaining to the people in charge in school after two guys getting into fisticuffs and running to a therapist to deal with actual trauma are two very different things. Therapy doesn't work if you don't want it. Plus it's a highly personal issue. So I don't think she go running off to a therapist if she knew.

That being said, I don't think she knows. She probably only knows that Bella and her husband don't live together and that Bella still can't get over him. I don't think she knows what's truly up. Hopefully we'll find out when we're dicking down Bella and Jill at the same time.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Could simply be she's a bit naive, and doesn't grasp the full situation, let alone Bella is very guarded and Jill would only know what she has told her. And I kinda doubt Bella would talk about her inner dialog with jill especially considering it seems whither on Jill's path or not Jill seems to likes mc.
I can agree about Bella not wanting to talk, but I disagree about Jill. She can be naive about her own issues (i.e. Tybalt), but she is stubborn when it comes to her friends and loved ones being in trouble. If she even catches a whiff of a problem, she goes straight into bulldog mode. It's a very odd situation. I almost wish DPC never would have included that future MC monologue in the library.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
You will be able to save Bella, but only if the MC is fully committed to Bella. That means no other LI's and hooker celibacy.
does fucking quinn and her girls (sage included - i hate her still i fuck her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) count it that. I have no relation with maya and joshy (or whatever her name is i didn't even fucked her). In regard of maya i made all good decision and stay out of relation with her.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And because Jill is naive, friendly and helpful, she will have my MC as a good friend and my MC will also help her with her problem with Tybalt. :)

I will mangle and massacre his melon in front of him, skin it and set it on fire, quarter it and pull out the seeds.:eek::devilish::ROFLMAO:
While he's fucking it? Ouch. :eek:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
She's been at B&R for 2 years though, MC figured it out in less than a week (admittedly he had the advantage of watching Tibbles steal and sniff Jill's panties through her bedroom window :rolleyes:)
You know who else has been at B&R for 2 years?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I can agree about Bella not wanting to talk, but I disagree about Jill. She can be naive about her own issues (i.e. Tybalt), but she is stubborn when it comes to her friends and loved ones being in trouble. If she even catches a whiff of a problem, she goes straight into bulldog mode. It's a very odd situation. I almost wish DPC never would have included that future MC monologue in the library.
It was a weirdly placed monologue. Like right after everything was still normal. And nothings happened since. Probably a long term hint that will come out 5 to 7 chapters later. And its worded like mc couldn't/didnt stop it.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
And its worded like mc couldn't stop it.
Right. That's what I don't like about it. It's a foregone conclusion. Not only is DPC revealing an important story point too early, he is also letting the player know that nothing they do can alter the path. Kind of ruins the immersion. Meaningful choices are key aspect to good AVNs. I know we don't have unlimited choices in AVNs, but no need to shine a spotlight on it with a main LI.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Right. That's what I don't like about it. It's a foregone conclusion. Not only is DPC revealing an important story point too early, he is also letting the player know that nothing they do can alter the path. Kind of ruins the immersion. Meaningful choices are key aspect to good AVNs. I know we don't have unlimited choices in AVNs, but no need to shine a spotlight on it with a main LI.
Although it is possible the she doesn't successfully do whatever she does, just the attempt. After all in AL, it ends up in therapy in the end.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That is not true at all. Semester by semester. The guarantor can withdraw at any semester. Your assumption they can't is bullshit. They can. They absolutely fucking can. They are only on the hook for the semesters they guaranteed for. I don't know where you live that this is different, but in canada and the u.s. you pay each semster, which means each loan is for a semester. The guarantor can refuse to guarantee future semesters and then you are on the hook yourself, and god forbid the bank decides your parents make too much money, they won't give you a fucking loan at that point and you are fucking screwed. Thay aren't on the hook for 4 years by guaranteeing 1 semester. That ain't how it works.
If you're going to try and argue reality then you've already lost. The reality is that neither Maya or her Father would ever touch the money from the loan, it would be turned over directly to B&R. If the Father withdraws the loan for future semesters then Maya has lot's of options, first she could just drop out and leave her Father on the hook for the first semester loan. She can then apply for a loan of her own, look around for a real scholarship, or enlist for a term in the Armed Forces (where she'll get paid for three years, get her discharge and then have a G I Bill).

Also most banks only negotiate the loan ONE TIME even though they may pay it out by semester, they're still sending the check to the school, not Maya or her Father.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
If her Swyper age is accurate then that would mean she had a kid when she was 12 (or younger if they're not a freshman) :oops:

More likely her kid is middle school at most
Didn't she say in the scene after the bar that her son wasn't home, that he was at his dads?

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
That's single mum speak, she's saying that there's no possibility of her kid walking in on the 2 of you when you're fucking on the couch ;)
Yea but at the same time the specific dialogue implys he's old enough to stay home by himself but young enough for custody arrangements, which would put him in the age range u said.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yea but at the same time the specific dialogue implys he's old enough to stay home by himself but young enough for custody arrangements, which would put him in the age range u said.
But definitely not college age which is what started this, thoroughly derailed, conversation.

Reactions: drakken
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes