godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
James only left about 3 years ago. Jill's sister died 18 years ago. We don't know how long Bella knew Jill or her family, but I can't see how a death 18 years ago has anything to do with Bella's dramas with her husband and all that "I forgive you, please forgive me" garbage she's always mumbling. Fuck she's a mad cunt. The mc should just dump her.
Bella was in college 18 years ago. We don't even know when her parents bought the house she's currently living in.

We also have no idea when Jill's sister died. 18/19 years ago is when Lynette died, they are not the same person.

Reactions: Warscared

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Bella was in college 18 years ago. We don't even know when her parents bought the house she's currently living in.

We also have no idea when Jill's sister died. 18/19 years ago is when Lynette died, they are not the same person.
Oh fuck, I can't believe I combined the two. There's been so much talk about Lynette being Jill's sister, that even though I'm campaigning against free speech on that one, I got fucking confused! FUCK! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

But still, Jill said her sister died when she (Jill) was young, so it definitely was more than 3 years ago. At least 10 - 15 I reckon.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
The next episode is taking too long, our minds are wandering. Even sweet, virginal Jill is not safe from the tortured minds of men (and women too) who have been denied their update for so long!
I think you are right. At this i am also stating to make shit up. probably because exactly which you mentioned.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Oh fuck, I can't believe I combined the two. There's been so much talk about Lynette being Jill's sister, that even though I'm campaigning against free speech on that one, I got fucking confused! FUCK! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

But still, Jill said her sister died when she (Jill) was young, so it definitely was more than 3 years ago. At least 10 - 15 I reckon.
I was reading your posts and was all like when did Shazzy turn into an Auntie Jill guy, good to see you haven't gone to that team yet.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

Yea, three years ago Jill would at least be close to going to b&r or just in. Judging by the gist she gave with the class she's taking with josy she's at least a couple years in.

Reactions: shazba

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
herm i doubt she would slap him... there is a lot of tension and a need for a pressure release! had he tried i peg his chances at 33% which in my experience is like 2.7 times more likely then the average attempt! although i do come from a deeply catholic country so girls tend to play hard to get!
I think she would have went for it. It'd be hilarious if Josy asked the MC "are you really fucking girls in the bathroom stalls?"

Warscared your the goddamn man.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
2. Men are you serious about that second point? I didn't pick any bad vibe from jill character. What was the point that makes you think that.
Well, I'm taking but one possibility to its own logical conclusion based upon the limited information we have.
We agree that Bella has some kind of serious problem, yes? Furthermore, future MC says in narration that he would have run to get help about said problem. We also know that Jill knows at least some of what is troubling Bella yet she is not running for help. She even tries to dissuade MC from prying into it. Either Bella's secret isn't that big of deal or it is and Jill is complicit in the secret in some way, big or small. No, I don't think she is the evil mastermind of B&R, but I do believe there is more to her than her good girl exterior especially when it comes to Bella.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
She's the least complex of the li/sc. Not much much depth there, she's a slut and she likes to fuck, about as deep a character as arieth, just slightly more brains.
you are talking about bella right ?
if yes . . .
No men ! You need understand bella would have fucked jade husband. It's shown in even first chapter( Jade and her husband both tried to you know threesome ) when i chose jade over cahty that Jade husband was looking at bella and bella's head was down and eating her breakfast.

She already mentioned she had one men in collage life. Any many emotional events but my comment will be big and i don't want to type much.

She is very fine character at least till now. I accept the the argument that she is suffering and broken but broken are more evolve.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Well, I'm taking but one possibility to its own logical conclusion based upon the limited information we have.
We agree that Bella has some kind of serious problem, yes? Furthermore, future MC says in narration that he would have run to get help about said problem. We also know that Jill knows at least some of what is troubling Bella yet she is not running for help. She even tries to dissuade MC from prying into it. Either Bella's secret isn't that big of deal or it is and Jill is complicit in the secret in some way, big or small. No, I don't think she is the evil mastermind of B&R, but I do believe there is more to her than her good girl exterior especially when it comes to Bella.
I accept it !
completely. (y)

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Could simply be she's a bit naive, and doesn't grasp the full situation, let alone Bella is very guarded and Jill would only know what she has told her. And I kinda doubt Bella would talk about her inner dialog with jill especially considering it seems whither on Jill's path or not Jill seems to likes mc.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
you are talking about bella right ?
if yes . . .
No men ! You need understand bella would have fucked jade husband. It's shown in even first chapter( Jade and her husband both tried to you know threesome ) when i chose jade over cahty that Jade husband was looking at bella and bella's head was down and eating her breakfast.

She already mentioned she had one men in collage life. Any many emotional events but my comment will be big and i don't want to type much.

She is very fine character at least till now. I accept the the argument that she is suffering and broken but broken are more evolve.
No sarah

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Could simply be she's a bit naive, and doesn't grasp the full situation, let alone Bella is very guarded and Jill would only know what she has told her. And I kinda doubt Bella would talk about her inner dialog with jill especially considering it seems whither on Jill's path or not Jill seems to likes mc.
I think we can all agree Jill's naive to the ways of the world since she can't see Tybalt for what he is.

Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think we can all agree Jill's naive to the ways of the world since she can't see Tybalt for what he is.
She chastises Ol' Tybbles numerous times (to his face and on Rooster), you think she'd work out eventually that he's a fuckhead...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
She chastises Ol' Tybbles numerous times (to his face and on Rooster), you think she'd work out eventually that he's a fuckhead...
She's been at B&R for 2 years though, MC figured it out in less than a week (admittedly he had the advantage of watching Tibbles steal and sniff Jill's panties through her bedroom window :rolleyes:)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes