Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I do like that theory. But I have a difficult time letting go of the notion of Rescuewoman Jill who is compelled to help her friends. Look at how far she went for MC when he clearly didn't want her to. And that was just for a fist fight that guys do all of the time. I say, don't entirely trust Jill...at least not yet. Hopefully ep. 7 & 8 will start providing some answers to these mysteries instead of dragging them on and on.
Yeah, thats kind of my issue with my theory as well.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Man, can't believe I missed such a lively an generally well-rationed M&J debate. :(

Well, here's my 2 cents anyway.

I think it comes down to people being OK with stealing a girl from their current partner in adult games, and since Josy straight-up tells the MC she has a boyfriend, then most people, even the Maya haters, don't/didn't seem to have a problem getting with Josy.

With Maya, she said it then rescinded it, which meant that it came as a shock later. People didn't understand why Maya withheld that information and were and still are incredibly judgmental and view her as a terrible person who committed an unforgivable sin, even though it really wasn't that bad.
what the players wanted to do or not had nothing to do with it.

MC falls in love with Josy regardless of our choices, and regardless of our choices he goes to her place for dinner.

the only thing we decide is whether to stay with her afterwards, which unless we have very high moral ethics seems to me to be quite an irresistible temptation. but even if we choose to go home this does not change anything that will happen, indeed what should be seen as a sensitive gesture towards Josy (not to take advantage of her emotional state) becomes a black flag towards her

so the player is thrown into a romance (the first one in the game), in which he may or may not see himself again, but this changes little, and then his path is blocked off by Maya. it seems to me to be reason enough to create ill will

the only obstacle between Mc and Josy is Maya, the only obstacle between MC and Maya is always Maya, the only obstacle between MC and the trouple is always Maya herself (Josy tells us)

Why not a mental breakdown. You wrote about trauma yourself. If trauma is not dealt with, it can lead to a mental breakdown.
is there a difference between mental and psychological breakdown? I ask sincerely, perhaps I am missing some linguistic nuance, I was referring to that anyway

Reactions: n0cn1l and shazba

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Say the room was actually jills sisters, and that upon her death it crushed Bella, which caused problems with her marriage. Then say There was a fight where James said something like its like u loved her more than me. Then sometime shortly after he left her. then would be bellas was left with two losses, two tramas, Blaming herself. It would also explain why Jill is "special to me" as Bella put it because it was, say, her best friends sister.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Say the room was actually jills sisters, and that upon her death it crushed Bella, which caused problems with her marriage. Then say There was a fight where James said something like its like u loved her more than me. Then sometime shortly after he left her. then would be bellas was left with two losses, two tramas, Blaming herself. It would also explain why Jill is "special to me" as Bella put it because it was, say, her best friends sister.
Jill's sister died 18-19 years ago. Kinda a stretch that she'd have a room in Bella's house...

But the Jill/Bella relationship (not just the alleged sex they may have had, but their very close friendship) is a bit of a mystery. Even the MC questions it early on.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Really? That seems rather mean. Like a young mother chooses to have an abortion early on in the pregnancy, and then they bury it, like you would if your child died. Man, that's like trying to guilt trip them!

I do hope there really is a baby in a jar behind the door. I'll give it the pet name "Jar Jar".

Jill's sister died 18-19 years ago. Kinda a stretch that she'd have a room in Bella's house...

But the Jill/Bella relationship (not just the alleged sex they may have had, but their very close friendship) is a bit of a mystery. Even the MC questions it early on.
Could be her room she stayed in when she stayed over. Hell could be where she died.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Unless she died performing ass-to-ass with Bella, I can't see how it's traumatized Bella for 18 years though...
Finding a close friend, in ur house dead? That would be traumatic for anyone, but like I said if u couple that with James leaving... thats deep scars.
Edit: and if not delt with it festers. And apparently so, Bella turned inward hence ice queen.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Finding a close friend, in ur house dead? That would be traumatic for anyone, but like I said if u couple that with James leaving... thats deep scars.
James only left about 3 years ago. Jill's sister died 18 years ago. We don't know how long Bella knew Jill or her family, but I can't see how a death 18 years ago has anything to do with Bella's dramas with her husband and all that "I forgive you, please forgive me" garbage she's always mumbling. Fuck she's a mad cunt. The mc should just dump her.

Reactions: dalli_x

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
That's a spy camera angle. Someone, most likely a DIK, seems to have installed a camera in that room, probably because it's a room commonly used for fucking party girls and whoever put the camers in there is probably selling the videos.
So did the MC men. Is that gonna return to us too ?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Maybe but normally the first time you are in a friend's home you get the full tour (if not then the question...what's in there comes up). So that again makes one believe the room hasn't been locked for a long period of time. Even though Jill is a goody two-shoes, she does seem like the kind of person who would snoop even without MC prompting.

But back to my original theory that Jill knows Bella's secret. If that is true then one of the following two things must also be true:

1) Bella's secret isn't that bad, otherwise, Rescuewoman Jill would have sought help.

2) Bella's seret is that bad, as MC indicated, and Jill is just as fucked up as Bella or has some hand (heh) in the fishiness (double heh).
2. Men are you serious about that second point? I didn't pick any bad vibe from jill character. What was the point that makes you think that.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
2. Men are you serious about that second point? I didn't pick any bad vibe from jill character. What was the point that makes you think that.
The next episode is taking too long, our minds are wandering. Even sweet, virginal Jill is not safe from the tortured minds of men (and women too) who have been denied their update for so long!

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes