Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
But I think the "real reason to her tears and persona" is something else entirely. And whatever is related to THAT is whats behind the door. I think its not one big complicated issue, but two separate issues now. Maybe. I dunno.
If that's true, and I'm not saying it isn't, then Jill is just as fucked up as Bella. I think she knows about the source of Bella's issues and what's behind the door. If it's something truly that terrible and she doesn't feel the need to "get help" as MC narrated he would have during library kiss, then something is seriously off about Jill too. She's the one who just has to help anyone in need, isn't she?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Dude, I've seen that video. I'm sorry to say, but your anus is bleeding. YAAAAH YAAAAH! (watch the video if you haven't)
I never care if there hung up on there ex or whine about him, I only care if they swallow, which Sage does.
They all swallow. You'd be hard pressed to find a girl at B&R that spits.
Well with that sara would be perfect. No drama, she just wants to fuck... always. The one side chick that on dik path consistently comes around for more.
She's expensive. She and Riona are just after the cash, but I forgive Riona for reasons I don't even know...
Fuck the wall! The melon was killed. :eek:
And the raccoon survived!:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1098187
With all the blood, halved melon, petrified mc and muffled raccoon, I'm glad HGR took the time out for some camel toe. :sneaky:

Reactions: dalli_x

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Whoa there, dog. What's "fucked up" about Camila? She likes to have sex. She's not ashamed of it, she doesn't hide it. She also opted to turn a profit doing what she enjoys.

If a woman having sovereignty over her own body and actions is "fucked up", I'm not sure I'd want to live your world.
Sorry to be the one to inform you of this, but in america, you have to be pretty fucked up to become a prostitute. I don't think the culture surrounding sex should be what it is in america, but it is what it is. And because of that, no one willingly becomes a prostitute without being a little fucked up. The culture surrounding sex is so toxic that no one get into even stripping, let along prostitution, without being a little fucked up. Camilla's no different.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Just like you. Prove the bank is legally obligated to provide 4 years worth of loans. You can't. Because they aren't.
BOOBOOOOOO!!!
I'm not the one you're arguing with, dumbass. I made no statements of any kind about loan length. I just posted a link and quotation.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
If that's true, and I'm not saying it isn't, then Jill is just as fucked up as Bella. I think she knows about the source of Bella's issues and what's behind the door. If it's something truly that terrible and she doesn't feel the need to "get help" as MC narrated he would have during library kiss, then something is seriously off about Jill too. She's the one who just has to help anyone in need, isn't she?
Well, depends on how much Jill knows. She knows about James. She didn't know about the locked door. Its possible this is something even Jill doesn't know. Although, I do find that hard to believe myself.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
BOOBOOOOOO!!!
I'm not the one you're arguing with, dumbass. I made no statements of any kind about loan length. I just posted a link and quotation.
If you you don't want to be involved in the argument then maybe you should keep your comments on it to yourself. If you want to claim I'm full of shit then don't expect me to ignore it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So now eeveryone with the hairstyle will be Maya :ROFLMAO: Yes, i can see Maya in there. Went to college, got through all the trouble with family. Won. Got a diploma. Ended up as waitress! Weldone! Classic life story! :coffee:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
If you you don't want to be involved in the argument then maybe you should keep your comments on it to yourself. If you want to claim I'm full of shit then don't expect me to ignore it.
Public forum, brah. I'll comment on whatever I want to. I still made no statements regarding the facts of your stupid argument. You're the one sperging out without backing up any of your claims. And not only that, you're sperging out on a topic thats wholly unrelated to this game. Both you and Lucifer were.

Reactions: MelonGod and Casmyr

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How about going to the bank and getting advice? :unsure:
Just an idea.
He can't. For the same reason he can't provide any proof for his claims.
Just like you. Prove the bank is legally obligated to provide 4 years worth of loans. You can't. Because they aren't.
The lollipop has been licked!:rolleyes:
BOOBOOOOOO!!!
Dudes, let me be the arbitrator here.

You can get a loan for the entire degree or you can get it for intervals (typically each year).

You'd be mad to get an entire degree's loan in one hit because it means you could be liable to start accruing interest on shit that you don't need yet (not all loans will give you an interest free period).

Also, you could be tempted to spend your loan on the wrong shit. People do that, it's actually an issue.

The bank isn't legally obliged to do anything. They assess you as a debtor and they can reject you if you're too much of a risk. A smaller loan is a smaller risk.

And here's a random link to read:

Now chill out and talk about who you want to fuck like the rest of us normal motherfuckers (a term of endearment of course). ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, depends on how much Jill knows. She knows about James. She didn't know about the locked door. Its possible this is something even Jill doesn't know. Although, I do find that hard to believe myself.
:unsure: Perhaps, but I think she does know what's behind the door based upon her words to MC. And she either got into that room (isn't she shown reaching for the doorknob before the scene cuts out?), or she knows something is at least odd about it. She would certainly ask Bella about it and try to help her if it's something bad. Bella could have brushed her off, but we all know Jill is a little stubborn. She'd find a way into that room to find the source of Bella's troubles. It's very bizarre to me that she would not get help like MC would. Curiouser and curiouser.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yet all of this is perfectly irrelevant. The question 'why doesn't she take a loan'. She doesn't take a loan because thats how to story is written. Simple as that. Seriously. Plot contrivance.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Yet all of this is perfectly irrelevant. The question 'why doesn't she take a loan'. She doesn't take a loan because thats how to story is written. Simple as that. Seriously. Plot contrivance.
I think we should head back
this place smells of Feds nearby

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's not true either. :ROFLMAO:

She did take out a loan with her dad as co-signer. She can't go taking out another until she's settled that previous one. She'd have fuck all credit rating so no one's gonna loan her anything on top of her current debt.

But she could obviously talk to the creditor that provided the initial loan and they'd hopefully provide her some direction for legal advice.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That's not true either. :ROFLMAO:

She took out a loan with her dad as co-signer. She can't go taking out another until she's settled that previous one. She'd have fuck all credit rating so no one's gonna loan her anything on top of her current debt.

But she could obviously talk to the creditor that provided the initial loan and they'd hopefully provide her some direction for legal advice.
Yet we are back to the starting point with it again. Arguing the legal side, what is or is not possible, for her dad. So in the end its all the same. "Why doesn't she do this / Her dad can't do that". Things still happen the way they happen so we could have a family drama plot this way.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
:unsure: Perhaps, but I think she does know what's behind the door based upon her words to MC. And she either got into that room (isn't she shown reaching for the doorknob before the scene cuts out?), or she knows something is at least odd about it. She would certainly ask Bella about it and try to help her if it's something bad. Bella could have brushed her off, but we all know Jill is a little stubborn. She'd find a way into that room to find the source of Bella's troubles. It's very bizarre to me that she would not get help like MC would. Curiouser and curiouser.
I thought that scene was her reaching out to try the door. And her confirming that the door is locked. And NOW Jill knows about the locked room, and its added to Jill's worries about Bella. That was my interpretation of that, at least.

I've been expecting a moment where Jill tries to get in, or she confronts Bella about it after that scene. Like you said, she's kind of stubborn. Especially about those she cares about.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
The saying "can't help someone that doesn't wanna be helped" comes to mind. Considering Jill's motherly tendency id doubt she hasn't tried.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes