shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The author is certainly handsome! Works, tries and does not hang noodles on the ears. like MILFY CITY. Respect to such people.
I'm thinking something got lost in translation there? :unsure:
Whoa there, dog. What's "fucked up" about Camila? She likes to have sex. She's not ashamed of it, she doesn't hide it. She also opted to turn a profit doing what she enjoys.

If a woman having sovereignty over her own body and actions is "fucked up", I'm not sure I'd want to live your world.
I think Camila is kinda ashamed of her prostitution. That discussion in the prep boardroom kinda indicated that.

I'd have to say a girl prostituting herself out because she feels she has to (to pay for her tuition or whatever) is kinda fucked up.

I'm sure there are a lot of sex workers out there who love what they do, but those who are ashamed of doing it but do it anyway, that's gonna weigh on their psyche.
Hrmmmm. Continuing my CHICK save, and now I'm kind of swung back that something is seriously wrong with Bella. I just did the library scene. And here's the dialogue:
At the time I couldn't understand Bella.
The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong.
I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman.
I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband...
...which, of course, is a very big deal.
But if I had known the real reasons to her tears...
...and to her persona...
I wouldn't have kissed her that night.
I would have called for help.
That placement of the "real reasons" heavily imply its not James and the unfaithfulness thats the real issue. There's something more/darker.

Axe murder is obviously going too far, but... I dunno. I'm back on that "this is actually a really dark scene" and not just DPC playing on our with AL expectations.
I'm not a subscriber of the miscarriage (or worse - stillborn) theory, but it suits the darkness of that scene and fits well enough with a broken marriage and messed up emotions that Bella keeps going through (and it even explains the hidden room).

My experience with miscarriage (not me physically...) isn't so dramatic, but then I guess the theme of this game is, if it could be dramatic, it is!

Last edited:

sthabacook

Jul 6, 2020
Heya,

May I ask whats the ne win the 0.6.1 verson after the v0.6?
When its nothing special Im gonna wait for the next udpate. Do you know if anything was said about the new release date?
Thx.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'm thinking something got lost in translation there? :unsure:

I think Camila is kinda ashamed of her prostitution. That discussion in the prep boardroom kinda indicated that.

I'd have to say a girl prostituting herself out because she feels she has to (to pay for her tuition or whatever) is kinda fucked up.

I'm sure there are a lot of sex workers out there who love what they do, but those who are ashamed of doing it but do it anyway, that's gonna weigh on their psyche.

I'm not a subscriber of the miscarriage (or worse - stillborn) theory, but it suits the darkness of that scene and fits well enough with a broken marriage and messed up emotions that Bella keeps going through (and it even explains the hidden room).

My experience with miscarriage (not me physically...) isn't so dramatic, but then I guess the theme of this game is, if it could be dramatic, it is!
Hrmmm. See, I think thats not enough now. But also, I feel like its something separate from James/the marriage. Like, yes, Bella has issues because of James, so she tries to resist MC. Thats clear and obvious.

But I think the "real reason to her tears and persona" is something else entirely. And whatever is related to THAT is whats behind the door. I think its not one big complicated issue, but two separate issues now. Maybe. I dunno.

It could also indicate that Bella is doing something to herself? :unsure:
That if the MC is not in a relationship with Bella and has only played with her, Bella could doubt herself so much and commit suicide. :eek:

MC would definitely feel guilty and wonder why he didn't realise it earlier.

Or I could play the James' father card.:ROFLMAO:
Well, we know she's not harming herself. We've seen her naked. No scars.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It could also indicate that Bella is doing something to herself? :unsure:
That if the MC is not in a relationship with Bella and has only played with her, Bella could doubt herself so much and commit suicide. :eek:

MC would definitely feel guilty and wonder why he didn't realise it earlier.

Or I could play the James' father card.:ROFLMAO:
See, that is just the thing. peoples are constant bitching about the "oh The Maya drama". But why the fuck I would want be involved with Bella, or Quinn or Jade clusterfuck life. Compared to what I will get myself in to with those bitches, Maya dad drama is a minor inconvinience. I just have to Fuck Maya in in fort of her Dad and problem solved. I can lay back and enjoy the life with Josy after that.:cool:.
and I don't have to deal with a bitch and her drug and prostitution business, not deal with a lonely teacher and her broken marriage, and a librarian that who the fuck knows what her problem is.
Hell, Even Jill deserve what she get , since she is the only person in the world who not see Tybalt for what he is, :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
See, that is just the thing. peoples are constant bitching about the "oh The Maya drama". But why the fuck I would want be involved with Bella, or Quinn or Jade clusterfuck life. Compared to what I will get myself in to with those bitches, Maya dad drama is a minor inconvinience. I just have to Fuck Maya in in fort of her Dad and problem solved. I can lay back and enjoy the life with Josy after that.:cool:.
and I don't have to deal with a bitch and her drug and prostitution business, not deal with a lonely teacher and her broken marriage, and a librarian that who the fuck knows what her problem is.
Hell, Even Jill deserve what she get , since she is the only person in the world who not see Tybalt for what he is, :ROFLMAO:
As always, the almost completely drama free Sage is the best girl. Just fun sex and chill comfy times together.

Reactions: shazba and scalvi

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But every now and then they swing. Don't forget that. A deal is a deal! :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:. I agree to swing, but not with the specifics. I allow you, to touch Envy and Sage, But, Josy, Jill, Lily are off limit, you can only watch from the couch on the other side of the room.:ROFLMAO::cool:
and Maya is probably the kind of girl who is gay 99% and the only hetero stuff is for one specific man, who is me. so good luck with that:ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:ROFLMAO:. I agree to swing, but not with the specifics. I allow you, to touch Envy and Sage, But, Josy, Jill, Lily are off limit, you can only watch from the couch on the other side of the room.:ROFLMAO::cool:
and Maya is probably the kind of girl who is gay 99% and the only hetero stuff is for one specific man, who is me. so good luck with that:ROFLMAO:
Wait a minute! You've already got Josy and Jill for all I care. But then I'll at least get Lily and Maya. :cool:

Envy can sleep with you and then with me. :devilish:

But when Derek gets here, we'll have to invite Wendy, too.:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I never care if there hung up on there ex or whine about him, I only care if they swallow, which Sage does.
Well with that sara would be perfect. No drama, she just wants to fuck... always. The one side chick that on dik path consistently comes around for more.

• Love
Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes