ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Since you guys were talking about the whole Chad drama let me show you something that I bet no one else noticed:BootyTime:

Chad's red sneakers...

ep2_chad_shower6.jpg

...spotted in Troy's room:PogChamp:

d1_evening.png ep1_troy_fight4.png

Unless dpc is deliberately trying to fool us (or it is a case of re-used asset), now we know that Chad and Troy are definitely connected and that was even before MC arrives since the shoes were already there on the first evening.

ep5_intro_22.png

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Since you guys were talking about the whole Chad drama let me show you something that I bet no one else noticed:BootyTime:

Chad's red sneakers...

View attachment 1109669

View attachment 1109675 View attachment 1109676

Unless dpc is deliberately trying to fool us, now we know that Chad and Troy are definitely connected and that was even before MC arrives since the shoes were already there on the first evening.

View attachment 1109693
Nice catch. I always thought it was weird as to why the camera focused on Chad's shoes, but this is actually good.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ThePresident451

openup212

Jul 23, 2020

Chad's red sneakers...

View attachment 1109669

Unless dpc is deliberately trying to fool us, now we know that Chad and Troy are definitely connected and that was even before MC arrives since the shoes were already there on the first evening.

View attachment 1109693
You're just the best.:KappaPride:

• Haha
Reactions: ThePresident451

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

Chad's red sneakers...

View attachment 1109669

View attachment 1109693
+1
#451ForThePresident

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'll do the Holy Bacchus. (Don't get mad at me)
Troy and Chad have the same shoes because they are on special offer. :ROFLMAO:
He's wearing shoes in that picture, why he have two pairs? And the wolfpac ones are bigger, for Big Foot Chad.

Don't get jealous now that somebody has picture evidence for their theories and you just cray.

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Whatever is going on here, if that's Quinn, I'm riding til the wheels burn. I'll help dismember that body if I need to. IDGAF.
I don't think that's the MC laying there though. I'm going to take a guess and say it's either the dude in her childhood home selling the drugs or Vinny.
I'm with the slight suspicion that it could be Jade there, didn't she mention her husband screwdrive in one of her scenes?...
That might be her husband on the background or something...
That was a fake, btw.

The scene where Chad and sage are fighting after he breaks up with her varies slightly (I don't remember which combo of choices I made) but the specific one I was talking about, after the look chad and mel give eachother, mel says "he broke up with her, now we can be together"

Edit: It could of been my sage only run and mc didn't fuck mel in the shower. The save i used he did and mel said " i... I just cant." N Sarah said "it will be ok"
We have many people in this thread who have done just about every run conceivable, and I've never seen anyone mention a line where Mel specifically says anything to indicate that she and Chad are together. It's why there's so much speculation about Chad being gay, so I wonder if you might have misremembered that line.

That gives me a crazy idea. :rolleyes:
Every time you say that, I die a little inside. :(

Nice catch. I always thought it was weird as to why the camera focused on Chad's shoes, but this is actually good.
I think the point was to focus on the broom that fell on the floor and alerted Chad. It's possible that it has a double purpose by focusing on the shoes, but DPC tends to re-use assets in different places, like the newspaper:

d0_home1.jpg ep2_freeroam_ano41_nocard.jpg ep4_morning_talk_bella9.jpg

Bella and Jill's book:

ep2_freeroam_ano18.jpg ep4_bella_study1bb.jpg

The drawers and desk in the MC's bedroom and Maya's dorm:

ep1_fr_room_bg.jpg ep1_maya_freeroam_bg4.jpg ep1_maya_freeroam_bg5.jpg

Even the MC and Tommy have the same skin map:

ep5_jacket.jpg ep3_marchb.jpg

So maybe it is a hint of something or maybe it isn't, I'd just take it with a pinch of salt since it could just be another case of re-used assets.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Welp, i managed to keep my relationship with Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella and Sage strong and apparently Quinn is on the train too, Episode 7 here i come!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Welp, i managed to keep my relationship with Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella and Sage strong and apparently Quinn is on the train too, Episode 7 here i come!
Were you using the mod? Because if you're with M&J you can't get the Ep 6 scene with Quinn.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017

Chad's red sneakers...

View attachment 1109669

View attachment 1109693
Theories appart, Chad still broke my girl's heart, he shall not be forgiven

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Were you using the mod? Because if you're with M&J you can't get the Ep 6 scene with Quinn.
Nope, no mod, i was able to to get Quinn scene in Ep 6 just by micro management, you don't need to get all the points with the characters to romance them, you just need to get enough, after that you just have to worry about affinity and DIK or CHICK points, back and forth like Jade always says.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Nope, no mod, i was able to to get Quinn scene in Ep 6 just by micro management, you don't need to get all the points with the characters to romance them, you just need to get enough, after that you just have to worry about affinity and DIK or CHICK points, back and forth like Jade always says.
But didn't M+J route prevent Quinn scene?

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But didn't M+J route prevent Quinn scene?
The walkthrough clearly states that the M&J route point-blank blocks the Quinn scene.

Capture.PNG

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
The walkthrough clearly states that the M&J route point-blank blocks the Quinn scene.

View attachment 1109797
That walkthrough is wrong, i tested a few paths, including the one that M&J are still in a relationship, on this scene only having more DIK points is what counts.
I tested even the Cathy car drive, she still gave me the business even tho i was on a relationship with M&J even tho in the walkthrough it said that it would not be possible.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That walkthrough is wrong, i tested a few paths, including the one that M&J are still in a relationship, on this scene only having more DIK points is what counts.
That's DPC's official walkthrough that he writes himself. So either he made a mistake somewhere in the code or you stumbled upon a bug.

Some more details could help here, like how much RP you acquired for M & J, what choices you made with them and Quinn, and what Status and Affinity you were in Ep 6. Let others try it out and see if it works for them too.

It seems i need to try get M+J and then turn into dik affinity... but i'm too lazy to do it :cautious:
That doesn't work, I tried it.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
That's DPC's official walkthrough that he writes himself. So either he made a mistake somewhere in the code or you stumbled upon a bug.

Some more details could help here, like how much RP you acquired for M & J, what choices you made with them and Quinn, and what Status and Affinity you were in Ep 6. Let others try it out and see if it works for them too.
If i remember correctly there were some mistakes in official walkthrough to season one, so why not to the second?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I tested even the Cathy car drive, she still gave me the business even tho i was on a relationship with M&J even tho in the walkthrough it said that it would not be possible.
You also get the Quinn/Maya threesome?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes