RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I was messing around with the saveeditor on one of my extra saves to see if i could change any of the values seeing as the MOD screws with the game internal coding and i found two edits that control the DIK status..
without altering one the other doesn't work, so alter both.
"dik :" controls the points that goes from -20 to 20
"dtype :" controls the status name for example massive DIK that is 3(15to20=3, 10to15=2, 5to10=1) or Massive CHICK that is -3 (-15to-20=-3, -10to-15=-2, -5to-10=-1)

Last edited:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
what does Burke have to do with the DIKS?
so did Burke got the video himself
or Is someone trying to Blackmail Burke with The Jade Video

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The "sudden" break up with Sage seems like a blackmail to me. MC being close to her might have suggested that it was him that was doing it in Chad's mind. We know this is not correct and someone is manipulating things from behind the scenes for some reason. Could be to break Sage and get her out of the president position in the HOTs, so someone else could take her place and advance some plan.
But the timing is weird. Chad initially thinks the MC must be behind it, so he goes to beat him up. The next day Chad calms down and realizes his error, but does nothing for almost a week. When he finally does break up with Sage, it's apparently after Mel gives him a call.

The only way this works is if the initial letter to Chad was a blackmail attempt by Mel, but specifically said Chad would receive instructions at a later date. That would explain why he confronted the MC directly at first, but then knuckled under to the blackmail once Chad realized he had no idea who the blackmailer was. It would also explain why it took so long to break up, since Mel wanted to wait until she was sure Sage had a good rebound opportunity.

What it doesn't explain is why Mel would send the letter early rather than wait until she was ready to pull the trigger. It also wouldn't explain the look between Mel and Chad in Episode 6. If Chad knows she wrote the letter, why isn't he confronting her directly; if he doesn't know, why give her that look?

Based on what we know right now, I think blackmail was just an incorrect guess on Chad's part (that even he quickly abandoned).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When chad attacks the MC, his words to him are:

Chad: "You fucking asshole!"​
Chad: "You think you can blackmail me!?"​

Then he cries like a little bitch.

So even if we don't know the details of the blackmail, Chad obviously believes it to be. :cool:
it is understandable that Chad is suspicious of MC, being the new guy who immediately stood in opposition to him.
but it makes much less sense that he thinks MC wants to blackmail him, especially if we accept that the subject of the photo is related to his lover/sister. if MC had the proof of Chad's betrayal in his hands, he would only have to bring it to Sage.

it is always part of those reactions justified by the moment of tension and personal involvement

Reactions: ename144

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
But the timing is weird. Chad initially thinks the MC must be behind it, so he goes to beat him up. The next day Chad calms down and realizes his error, but does nothing for almost a week. When he finally does break up with Sage, it's apparently after Mel gives him a call.

The only way this works is if the initial letter to Chad was a blackmail attempt by Mel, but specifically said Chad would receive instructions at a later date. That would explain why he confronted the MC directly at first, but then knuckled under to the blackmail once Chad realized he had no idea who the blackmailer was. It would also explain why it took so long to break up, since Mel wanted to wait until she was sure Sage had a good rebound opportunity.

What it doesn't explain is why Mel would send the letter early rather than wait until she was ready to pull the trigger. It also wouldn't explain the look between Mel and Chad in Episode 6. If Chad knows she wrote the letter, why isn't he confronting her directly; if he doesn't know, why give her that look?

Based on what we know right now, I think blackmail was just an incorrect guess on Chad's part (that even he quickly abandoned).
Its cold, I kind of think the timing of the break-up was to see if Sage would help him.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

EP 7 will surely unhinge some of this stuff
"True Colors"
means serious business to me

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
it is understandable that Chad is suspicious of MC, being the new guy who immediately stood in opposition to him.
but it makes much less sense that he thinks MC wants to blackmail him, especially if we accept that the subject of the photo is related to his lover/sister. if MC had the proof of Chad's betrayal in his hands, he would only have to bring it to Sage.

it is always part of those reactions justified by the moment of tension and personal involvement
To be fair, Chad knows MC might have spyed on him at the gym. Makes total sense that he'd think MC was blackmailing him.

But I doubt the person who sent the photos planned for that. I figure its more likely the person just wanted Chad to blow up on someone, a DIK most likely, and put the jocks on edge.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair, Chad knows MC might have spyed on him at the gym. Makes total sense that he'd think MC was blackmailing him.

But I doubt the person who sent the photos planned for that. I figure its more likely the person just wanted Chad to blow up on someone, a DIK most likely, and put the jocks on edge.
of course. but my point was that MC would have no reason to blackmail him, since what he could "extort" from him, he could get simply by showing the pic to Sage. in reality we have seen that the fact that Chad left Sage officially is not enough, while the pic with any lover would probably have at least shortened the timeframe

and basically I think that's what Chad realizes afterwards, exonerating MC from the incident (hoping that the picture he saw could have been at least theoretically taken by MC)

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

If you think about this the Italian-Mafia way
someone's trying to take control of the 3 Families aka Fraternities
for a long-term Benefit
Eliminate/Remove the current Head of the Family
put someone close or you can influence as the Head to control that group
that person is with them but works for The Schemer
like Donnie Brasco aka Joe Pistone stuff

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
For all Josy and Maya fans. I could imagine that DPC has built a trap for us in the Pink Rose Free Roam.

If the MC shoves his finger up Lily's ass, Lily will hate the MC. Yes I know, in EP5 there are drawbacks for that with Lily and the MC doesn't get a slap in the face either.

But what is much more important, what Lily could tell Josy and Maya when she hates the MC. In the end during the merry boob guessing, the MC tells all the lies about what Envy enjoys because no one knows what MC and Envy did and Derek gets the slap from Envy.

I would imagine the MC should behave himself a bit if he wants to keep Josy and Maya.:unsure:
Explain a little more, i dont see the conection between M&J and the pink rose events.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
If you think about this the Italian-Mafia way
someone's trying to take control of the 3 Families aka Fraternities
for a long-term Benefit
Eliminate/Remove the current Head of the Family
put someone close or you can influence as the Head to control that group
that person is with them but works for The Schemer
like Donnie Brasco aka Joe Pistone stuff
But they sure screwed up somewhere around that tactic since the MC is basically the DIK's leader now, people there respect him more than anyone since now he is bringing the cash in, and chances are that Sage will start something with the MC after the breakup..

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Don't know if this has been asked here, curious to see what characters (besides Quinn cause that seems to be the most common) have you disliked from the beginning but as the story progressed you felt differently about them or in the next coming episodes what character changes would you like to see happen that will sway your original opinion?
Tommy. Like Kellermann and many others I used to be part of the #CuckTommy trend but after the bar scene, I can't be part of the band anymore :confused:

Sarah is not much? you disgust me and if i was ever to find you on fire i would not waste my piss on you! the gal of such people... furthermore from someone who puts Willow your big sister as a love interest in his own pantheon... you seriously need some professional help dude not all love is sex, and most of sex is certainly not love!
Too many people here underestimate how wise you truly are. (y)

• Love
Reactions: Warscared

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know if I'm remembering wrong, but I think the video Burke was looking at was from a different angle than what MC recorded. It could just be a spy cam he placed in the room to trap Jade
the fact that that video only comes out if MC shows it to the DIKs I would say proves the contrary, then it may have been edited differently

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know if I'm remembering wrong, but I think the video Burke was looking at was from a different angle than what MC recorded. It could just be a spy cam he placed in the room to trap Jade
If the MC fucks Jade and doesn't show the video to the Diks, the end of the episode doesn't show Burke watching the video, so it's very unlikely that it's an internal spy cam.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Thank you for reminding me. I've been meaning to take Willow out since it was revealed she's a sister you can't fuck and I only include sisters you can fuck in my sig. ;)
Questionable, given how inappropriate he makes the kissing with both Azel and Willow.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
But they sure screwed up somewhere around that tactic since the MC is basically the DIK's leader now, people there respect him more than anyone since now he is bringing the cash in, and chances are that Sage will start something with the MC after the breakup..
yeah That plan didn't work in their favor
and MC is climbing ranks faster now
only a couple of episodes in.
give him more time
He will be The Next VP if Tommy fucks up somewhere along the Line

Reactions: RogueEagle

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Explain a little more, i dont see the conection between M&J and the pink rose events.
The connection is Lily.
Josy, as well as Maya, will get to know Lily. If Lily hates the MC, she might spill the beans later in the story. And Josy and Lily won't like that.

Just like the last Twitter picture of Quinn and MC. If you interpret the title, it could be that not Quinn escaped the beating but, the MC escaped the beating of Josy and Maya because he knew about the restaurant and ordered. Could all be revealed by Mona.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Don't know if this has been asked here, curious to see what characters (besides Quinn cause that seems to be the most common) have you disliked from the beginning but as the story progressed you felt differently about them or in the next coming episodes what character changes would you like to see happen that will sway your original opinion?
In my original run through I ditched out of the whole M&J route in the library and that's probably made Maya tick upwards in my story as there's no longer any romance being pushed on me that I wasn't feeling, but otherwise most have remained the same amongst the LI's.

The one character that actually grew on me as I tried out all the variable paths later on was Sarah!

She shows total confidence in herself without any shame, she has no timidity in conversation and is a strong friend to Mel.

Reactions: Warscared

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It's like she has botox injections and her cheeks are too stiff to crack a proper smile.
Indeed, Jill has the look of an aging Hollywood actress who went too far with botox and now suffers from frozen face. I think it's the upper lip which is the worst offender. Too big and puffed out. Second would be those mandible tendons that appear only during a smile. Below is what I believe to be the best smile I've ever seen in an AVN. So natural. That's what Jill and many others are lacking. On a positive note, DPC really does an excellent job with eyes. They are so much more expressive than the dead eyes you see in a lot of games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes