LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
In the same note, Maya also said she put or washed MC's blanket at laundry room. For me, it was something like after the MC came home drunk, he puked a lot on his bed or on his blanket and even puked on Maya's shirt as well after she was trying to help him, and then he had a total blackout and couldn't remember anything at all. Maya was ready to forgive him if he didn't remember at all about that shit (consider the word she said in the note "in case you have forgotten about the other things you did then we are good").. The other thing you did means MC puked on his blanket and on her shirt as well when she was trying to help him, thats why she put the MC's blanket at laundry room just like what she said in the note.. I bet even our own girlfriend or our own wife in real life would have been mad at us if we puked on them after coming home drunk..
Yes. Not many friends would take care of you like Maya did. I have no problems if the relationship turns out to be platonic in the end. Irl I would love to have her as a friend and would have her back no matter what as well.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What are your top two main objectives for your MC in ep. 7?
They don't have to be sexual conquests, but I'm of clan Kellermann so of course mine are.

In ep. 7, aside from the main girls, I'm going to be laser-focused on taming Heather and popping off in Quinn's ass. Heather because I have to complete my mission and Quinn's ass because I'm still salty about that fucking tweet. And because her ass (and entire body) is simply glorious.
what I hope to do: talk ( :sneaky: )to Josy alone, close the Tybalt issue:cautious:

what I think I will do: understand the potential of the new mobile phone, do at least two levels in D&G (bardic collegium is very important)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
What are your top two main objectives for your MC in ep. 7?
They don't have to be sexual conquests, but I'm of clan Kellermann so of course mine are.

In ep. 7, aside from the main girls, I'm going to be laser-focused on taming Heather and popping off in Quinn's ass. Heather because I have to complete my mission and Quinn's ass because I'm still salty about that fucking tweet. And because her ass (and entire body) is simply glorious.
In episode 7 my main objectives are obviously Bella and Sage. From the side girls - Cathy and Camila. But storywise - I'm hoping we at least get some clues to Bella's story, make some progress with that retarded Tybalt blackmail storyline (or even finish it) and hope not to get dragged into some more Maya and Josy drama again (Josy by herself is always welcome though).

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Why do you have to do to this to me? :HideThePain:

Who here was in the Russian tank division? if this happens then can we invade Sweden?
Coinzell's your guy. T-34, T-72 or T-90, doesn't matter. He's pulling off some crazy ass Red Army shit, pulling handbrakes and doing gopnik powerslides and firing tank rounds on moving targets while blasting the Russian hardbass on max volume. :KEK:

Seriously though, the thought of not getting the Bella scene this episode terrifies me, which means that we have to wait like 5-6 months until the next episode. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Coinzell

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Why do you have to do to this to me? :HideThePain:

Coinzell's your guy. T-34, T-72 or T-90, doesn't matter. He's pulling off some crazy ass Red Army shit, pulling handbrakes and doing gopnik powerslides and firing tank rounds on moving targets while blasting the Russian hardbass on max volume. :KEK:

Seriously though, the thought of not getting the Bella scene this episode terrifies me, which means that we have to wait like 5-6 months until the next episode. :oops:
If we're not balls deep in Bella by the end of EP7 then i'll probably not play the game for at least another year, there is absolutely no reason for this not to happen.

Hey Coinzell we gonna invade Sweden, can you pull this off? i'll bring adidas and blast cheeki breeki

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
If we're not balls deep in Bella by the end of EP7 then i'll probably not play the game for at least another year, there is absolutely no reason for this not to happen.

Hey Coinzell we gonna invade Sweden, can you pull this off? i'll bring adidas and blast cheeki breeki
You can not play the game for another year and I bet that you will not miss any Jill content. :KEK:

I'll bring vodka, kvass, some borsch and pirozhki. Prepare the tank and let's go. We might even make a youtube show for it. :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Agreed. If DPC doesn't at least put an anal sex scene, if not vag sex, in with Bella, then he is postponing just to fuck with us. The story is calling for it so there is no reason to have another blue balling session. We get enough of that with Jill.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Agreed. If DPC doesn't at least put an anal sex scene, if not vag sex, in with Bella, then he is postponing just to fuck with us. The story is calling for it so there is no reason to have another blue balling session. We get enough of that with Jill.
It's going to be super lowly and lame if he starts postponing scenes that are right on time to pull the trigger on just so he can stretch the story to get to the 20 episode mark. :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes