OFT

Jan 6, 2020
What are your top two main objectives for your MC in ep. 7?
They don't have to be sexual conquests, but I'm of clan Kellermann so of course mine are.

In ep. 7, aside from the main girls, I'm going to be laser-focused on taming Heather and popping off in Quinn's ass. Heather because I have to complete my mission and Quinn's ass because I'm still salty about that fucking tweet. And because her ass (and entire body) is simply glorious.
Top Two:
  • Groping Jill's right boob this time instead of her left
  • Dany as a new Brawler opponent
The rest of the list
  • Quinn getting her comeuppance from Sage
  • Quinn dodging her comeuppance from Sage
  • Any gameplay shot of Jill definitively showing no lemon dildo
  • Either Prof. Burke or Tybalt getting busted banging Arieth
  • Sally as the DnG Dungeon Master
  • The Pink Rose ladies joining MC & Derek to entertain the senior citizens
  • Derek putting hot sauce in Tybalt's watermelon
  • Playing Treasure of Nadia on the DIK laptop
  • Some sappy new song that I'll end up liking, then playing in my car, then having to answer to my wife about where I heard it
But most of all (and this one actually is happening):

The ability to click through 5 pages of saves at a time. With more than 400 saves, I've had to surgically replace my index finger twice now.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Don't know if this has been asked here, curious to see what characters (besides Quinn cause that seems to be the most common) have you disliked from the beginning but as the story progressed you felt differently about them or in the next coming episodes what character changes would you like to see happen that will sway your original opinion?
With exception to bitch made Tybalt, I'd have to say something about Nick has always made me suspicious. Seeing as how close him and Vinny were and how reclusive he seems to be, there's something off about it.
I also never really liked Sarah too much. She's just not attractive to me at all.

my theory, and it's the hill I'm willing to die is that Quinn was a senior in the same highschool that MC was and she had a crush on him, but since he was spendng time with Zoe, she became the bitchy one she seems to be.
Nice theory. Care to dive into what makes you think that?

I'm still in the band. It's nothing truly personal Tommy (maybe a little), but it just needs to be done. "It's not revenge I'm after, it's a reckoning." Also, I enjoy hate fucking snotty bitches like his woman Heather.

The situation with Caleb isn't all that different from Tommy. Caleb seems like a decent chap, but still...I'm finna knock his teef out. He chose to the side with the enemy, so he goes down with them. And well, fighting is fun. But, I can see MC and Caleb eventually becoming friends, when the war is over.
In regards to Cucking Tommy, I'm all for it but to be honest, I really don't think Tommy gives a shit either way. Heather is definitely going to be getting the footlong wiener special with a side of special sauce though.

I have a feeling its going to be something like Caleb will ask mc how he liked the mansion.
I dunno man. I think Caleb is gonna turn out to be a pretty cool guy. He doesn't really seem to antagonize as much as the rest of the Jocks, I also think stepping up to him earned some respect in his eyes for the MC. I foresee a possible friendship between them.
They don't have to be sexual conquests, but I'm of clan Kellermann so of course mine are.

In ep. 7, aside from the main girls, I'm going to be laser-focused on taming Heather and popping off in Quinn's ass. Heather because I have to complete my mission and Quinn's ass because I'm still salty about that fucking tweet. And because her ass (and entire body) is simply glorious.
I share your sentiments with fucking Heather.
My main objective however is getting Quinn to open up and trust MC so I can try to make her mine.
Secondary objectives are as follows:
Making Riona cum
Fighting Caleb again
Finally giving Bella the full dick
Getting some kind of sexy action with Sally
Beating up Tybalt forreal, not just punching his lower jaw off.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Arieth
Spanking Sally IRL

Reactions: Kellermann
Jan 12, 2019
My goals for the next episode...

1. Fuck Heather
2. Hang out more with my boi Derek. (Kinda left him hanging last time)
3. Sort out the Manison
4. Fuck Heather
5. Continue to diss on bitch face Maya and two face Josy even although I still kinda want to pursue something with the latter (just your daily reminder to how badly they screwed us over)
6. Fuck Arieth (...Dont judge me)
7. Hold hands with Jill
8. Fuck Jade...again :cool:
9. Hehe..
10. Live up to the DIK legacy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if I remember correctly in one of the first recap DPC said that in the next chapter there would be more action, but it would be less story-centric.

so i don't know if there will be "important" sex, there will be fun with every girl, but i don't know how many significant steps forward will be made, in the end it's a transitional chapter that should only bring us closer to the finale of the second season,

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
As much as I too think/hope she will get an ending if you play it right (or wrong depending on how you look at it), the main LIs are at least more assured of getting endings than side girls so I think it's fair to still be a little bit skeptical about Quinn's possible ending.

Nothing is ever as shocking as your theories.
Quinn is a bit of a weird character story wise to be a side chick. There's too much importance and focus on her. I can easily see her having an ending(not just hopeful thinking but it would make since storywise). I mean dpc gave Leah a "good" ending. And she wasn't even a main focus (solidly side chick) other than the dark endings. (She was just a dark plot point)

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
A curiosity. Am I the only one that always gives likes on Rooster app in the hope that they somehow count in the relationships with the girls and the other people? For example, in my MASSIVE DIK path I always like everything and reply to Quinn, Sarah, Mel, Camila... while in the MASSIVE GAY path I like everything from Maya and Jill.
I know the likes are registered with the save, I just hope that DPC takes them into account in the future (but I honestly don't think he will ever do).
Do you just ignore the likes in Rooster? Wouldn't it be great if they influenced MC "score" with each character?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes