PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
A curiosity. Am I the only one that always gives likes on Rooster app in the hope that they somehow count in the relationships with the girls and the other people? For example, in my MASSIVE DIK path I always like everything and reply to Quinn, Sarah, Mel, Camila... while in the MASSIVE GAY path I like everything from Maya and Jill.
I know the likes are registered with the save, I just hope that DPC takes them into account in the future (but I honestly don't think he will ever do).
Do you just ignore the likes in Rooster? Wouldn't it be great if they influenced MC "score" with each character?
Nah I do it too, but I think it would be a little unfair to players who don't use the phone apps much

Reactions: johnny twosins

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
AL?? i really like bella character...the gaze, the voluptus body, her character...it's my ideal woman..but i found many trully lovable stories in these kind of games that only recently i've found...todai i just finished HIllSide and i can't wait for the next story updfate.as for rebirth...i only wish they are alll c0mplete game and ons team..this ewaiting for update and patreon thing is frustrating
AL is Acting Lessons, DrPinkCake's first game. It's nowhere near as good as BaDIK and probably not the best for people who get emotionally attached to AVN characters.
"Really like" sounds better than love. ;) But hey, you're free to do what you want. Just be careful not to get your heart broken because of a game.

Groping Jill's right boob this time instead of her left
:unsure: I could have sworn I did grope the right boob instead of the left last time, but I could be wrong. I'm certainly not going back to play that pisser of a route to find out!

In regards to Cucking Tommy, I'm all for it but to be honest, I really don't think Tommy gives a shit either way.
I actually think he kind of wants it. He has no problem with MC walking in on his naked girlfriend. Honestly, I think he is more upset over MC fucking Quinn than Heather...which makes fucking Quinn all the better. :devilish:

Fuck Arieth (...Dont judge me)
I'm not judging you at all bro! :cool: She needs a proper DIK and only MC can give it to her.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
A curiosity. Am I the only one that always gives likes on Rooster app in the hope that they somehow count in the relationships with the girls and the other people? For example, in my MASSIVE DIK path I always like everything and reply to Quinn, Sarah, Mel, Camila... while in the MASSIVE GAY path I like everything from Maya and Jill.
I know the likes are registered with the save, I just hope that DPC takes them into account in the future (but I honestly don't think he will ever do).
Do you just ignore the likes in Rooster? Wouldn't it be great if they influenced MC "score" with each character?
I'm constantly looking at Rooster. The app's one of the most entertaining things in the game in my opinion seeing how the characters interact with each other in it makes me crack up most of the time.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
I actually think he kind of wants it. He has no problem with MC walking in on his naked girlfriend. Honestly, I think he is more upset over MC fucking Quinn than Heather...which makes fucking Quinn all the better. :devilish:
I kinda get this vibe as well to be honest. Doesn't seem like he likes Heather all that much. Any time you see the two together in the same scene she's doting on him and its like he's completely oblivious to her presence.

I can't recall one time he's ever praised her for anything whatsoever, but I can remember him complaining to Rusty she's more or less a bad lay.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
What I want in next release
  • Fuck Bella
  • Sort things out with Sage and her Ex
  • Anal with Sage
  • Fuck heather
  • Make Riona cum
  • Another 3some or 4some (If lucky)
  • Fuck KRJ (still better than crabs)
  • Another Slo-Mo punch to Tybalt (In front of Jill)
  • Sort out Dik mansion
-Help Maya
-Solo time with Josy.
-A threesome with Nicole and Lily.
-Fuck Jade.
-Anal with Sage.
-A blowjob from Jill.
-Sex scene with Bella.
-Know more about mc´s mother.
-Pass time with the DIKs.
-Make Riona cum.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I kinda get this vibe as well to be honest. Doesn't even seem like he likes Heather all that much. Any time you see the two together in the same scene she's doting on him and its like he's completely oblivious to her presence.

I can't recall one time he's ever praised her for anything whatsoever, but I can remember him complaining to Rusty she's more or less a bad lay.
Did Tommy say he fucked Riona or was that just Rusty? I'm trying to figure out if Tommy ever admitted to being unfaithful to Heather. If so, then that's good ammo to use in seducing Heather.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I kinda get this vibe as well to be honest. Doesn't seem like he likes Heather all that much. Any time you see the two together in the same scene she's doting on him and its like he's completely oblivious to her presence.

That's more or less what I was trying to say. Tommy doesn't really care about Heather. Even though, Heather seems completely smitten with Tommy for whatever reason (The dudes a huge asshole so far) and she gets treated like garbage.

Did Tommy say he fucked Riona or was that just Rusty? I'm trying to figure out if Tommy ever admitted to being unfaithful to Heather. If so, then that's good ammo to use in seducing Heather.
This... I'm not too sure of myself. I recall Tommy saying he fucked Arieth and that was the reason there was bad blood between Dawe and him but I'm not exactly sure if that falls on the relationship timeline between Tommy and Heather.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Months ago I was asking ...."put someone in a summer dress"....Thanks!!!!! (y) :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's more or less what I was trying to say. Tommy doesn't really care about Heather. Even though, Heather seems completely smitten with Tommy for whatever reason (The dudes a huge asshole so far) and she gets treated like garbage.
Some chicks really love it when guys treat them like trash. I suspect all will be revealed when we find out how Heather got into and out of the wheelchair. Did Tommy actually so some humanity after initially insulting her and that's why Heather now likes him?

This... I'm not too sure of myself. I recall Tommy saying he fucked Arieth and that was the reason there was bad blood between Dawe and him but I'm not exactly sure if that falls on the relationship timeline between Tommy and Heather.
Oh that's right, Arieth. The catalyst for the feud as you mentioned.

Voilà:

Thank you for sparing me from having to go back and look.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
When is Zoey gonna make a reemergence? It would add a pretty interesting dynamic. Seeing as how Zoey was MC's first real love, it would add an aspect of competition for the MC between the main LI's.

Reactions: dalli_x and drakken

SuperCharger

Mar 19, 2021
Sage 3.jpg

Here's a wild theory:

In BDSM, this is called the "display" pose, where a submissive/'slave' poses for his/her Dom/'master.'

My theory is that the Greek council stages a bachelor auction, and in this scene Sage is explaining to MC the rules of the auction and how he should behave towards the winning bidder.

As for the auction itself, the bidding will be based on the LI's Relationship Points. The higher the RP, the more they'll bid on the MC.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
View attachment 1112750

Here's a wild theory:

In BDSM, this is called the "display" pose, where a submissive/'slave' poses for his/her Dom/'master.'

My theory is that the Greek council stages a bachelor auction, and in this scene Sage is explaining to MC the rules of the auction and how he should behave towards the winning bidder.

As for the auction itself, the bidding will be based on the LI's Relationship Points. The higher the RP, the more they'll bid on the MC.
While I doubt it, Jill's rich as fuck. Assuming you're on her path, she'd win by default cause she has way more money than all the other LIs.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone know what this conversation is about? The fact that Isabella looks over at her faced-down wedding photo and intentionally knocks it off her nightstand right after Jill leaves the room due to their mysterious argument seems to be straight out of DPC's foreshadowing playbook.

This plus this unnecessarily ominous bio DPC wrote for her

...is starting to make me believe Princess Blueballs may not be as wholesome as we're being led to believe :WeSmart:

Why even include that last sentence to her bio if it wasn't signifying something? The first sentence by itself would've been satisfactory. There definitely seems to be an allusion here..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheRedOnly

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Anyone know what this conversation is about? The fact that Isabella looks over at her faced-down wedding photo and intentionally knocks it off her nightstand right after Jill leaves the room due to their mysterious argument seems to be straight out of DPC's foreshadowing playbook.

This plus this unnecessarily ominous bio DPC wrote for her

...is starting to make me believe Princess Blueballs may not be as wholesome as we're being led to believe :WeSmart:

Why even include that last sentence to her bio if it wasn't signifying something? The first sentence by itself would've been satisfactory. There definitely seems to be an allusion here..
Its pretty obvious they did stuff. Which made bellas library scene where she said "I shouldn't be thinking about a student like this" "or doing something with a close friend" "I'm sorry" make since (I missed it cuz I simply chalked it up to she was talking just about mc)

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Its pretty obvious they did stuff. Which made bellas library scene where she said "I shouldn't be thinking about a student like this" "or doing something with a close friend" "I'm sorry" make since (I missed it cuz I simply chalked it up to she was talking just about mc)
I dont know... Jill doesn't give me the impression that she bats for both teams.

Im not saying its an impossibility, it sort of fits I guess, it just feels like this is something a bit deeper than Jill having possibly made a move on Isabella or vice-versa.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I dont know... Jill doesn't give me the impression that she bats for both teams.

Im not saying its an impossibility, it sort of fits I guess, it just feels like this is something a bit deeper than Jill having possibly made a move on Isabella or vice-versa.
Could of been something that happened after James left. Bella would of been vulnerable and Jill would of been... well Jill. N shit happens.

Reactions: lolgotem
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes