Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Anyone know what this conversation is about? The fact that Isabella looks over at her faced-down wedding photo and intentionally knocks it off her nightstand right after Jill leaves the room due to their mysterious argument seems to be straight out of DPC's foreshadowing playbook.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This plus this unnecessarily ominous bio DPC wrote for her

...is starting to make me believe Princess Blueballs may not be as wholesome as we're being led to believe :WeSmart:

Why even include that last sentence to her bio if it wasn't signifying something? The first sentence by itself would've been satisfactory. There definitely seems to be an allusion here..
I've honestly lost track of the number of times I've discussed this scene and the theory I have about it, I even mentioned the possibility of it before Ep 5 when all we had to go on was Bella's inner monologue in Ep 3, but here we go again.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Had to go back through that scene in episode 3, drakken and Bacchus are probably right.

Was giving myself a refresher going back through the game and found that scene peculiar, but skipped the Isabella library scene in episode 3 and had forgotten about it.

Comparing that episode 5 argument to Bella's episode 3 monologue.... The shoe fits. Seems like a bit of an extreme reaction by her husband though. Guess we just gotta wait for more details.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Had to go back through that scene in episode 3, drakken and Bacchus are probably right.

Was giving myself a refresher going back through the game and found that scene peculiar, but skipped the Isabella library scene in episode 3 and had forgotten about it.

Comparing that episode 5 argument to Bella's episode 3 monologue.... The shoe fits. Seems like a bit of an extreme reaction by her husband though. Guess we just gotta wait for more details.
Well, if he cheated first then it's quite the hypocritical response, so perhaps, as Warscared said, there may be more to it than that, like James feeling as though Bella doing that was some sort of greater betrayal than just cheating. However, even without that extra level, I feel like a guy who cheated on his wife whose wife then cheats on him and him reacting in this way, whilst hypocritical, seems like it would be plausible without there being any other factors involved. The whole, "yeah I cheated, but now that you're doing it to me I can't handle it", schtick.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

James's actions seem extreme. You're going to leave and break off all contact with the goddess Bella just because she was Jilling off with...well Jill. And btw, from the dialogue clues, it seems Jill was the instigator just like she was with MC. And then you consider that James apparently did something wrong too. All I know is, I don't feel bad cucking James if he is going to walk out on his wife like that, leaving her hanging without even granting a divorce. Bad form sir.

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
I've honestly lost track of the number of times I've discussed this scene and the theory I have about it, I even mentioned the possibility of it before Ep 5 when all we had to go on was Bella's inner monologue in Ep 3, but here we go again.
We can find a theory about every single pixel in this game.
So what do we have about this one?

ep6_quinn25d.jpg

Reactions: johndoe19

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Its cold, I kind of think the timing of the break-up was to see if Sage would help him.
But again, that timing is weird. Prior to Chad assaulting the MC, he didn't need Sage to help him yet he didn't break up with her. After the assault, if Chad was being blackmailed, he was in no position to ask for an extension in the hopes of saving his presidency.

As I said, this only makes sense if the first letter told Chad he would be blackmailed at a later date. That's just such a bizarre way to operate I can't accept it without some level of evidence. (Or if it told Chad to beat up the MC, but then he wouldn't have thought the MC sent it.)

What are your top two main objectives for your MC in ep. 7?
They don't have to be sexual conquests, but I'm of clan Kellermann so of course mine are.

In ep. 7, aside from the main girls, I'm going to be laser-focused on taming Heather and popping off in Quinn's ass. Heather because I have to complete my mission and Quinn's ass because I'm still salty about that fucking tweet. And because her ass (and entire body) is simply glorious.
Hmmmm. I'd say get Maya out from under her father's thumb (good luck with that, I know), and figure out who sent the Cathy cluck. Honorable mention to ending Tybalt's blackmail, which would probably have been #2 if Jill had mentioned it to me MC.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
James's actions seem extreme. You're going to leave and break off all contact with the goddess Bella just because she was Jilling off with...well Jill. And btw, from the dialogue clues, it seems Jill was the instigator just like she was with MC. And then you consider that James apparently did something wrong too. All I know is, I don't feel bad cucking James if he is going to walk out on his wife like that, leaving her hanging without even granting a divorce. Bad form sir.
More likely Bella had a miscarriage, James walked away, she became overprotective and Jill just grinded on her like she did with MC. Just a second thought here

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
More likely Bella had a miscarriage, James walked away, she became overprotective and Jill just grinded on her like she did with MC. Just a second thought here
Well that makes James look even worse. Walking out on your wife after a miscarriage? I'm a true DIK, but even I wouldn't do something so vile. My original statement stands...James deserves to be cucked.

EDIT: Reaction limit reached

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Well that makes James look even worse. Walking out on your wife after a miscarriage? I'm a true DIK, but even I wouldn't do something so vile. My original statement stands...James deserves to be cucked.

EDIT: Reaction limit reached
Well, people deal with pain in differents forms. Alot of marriages fell apart because of it, but yeah...walking away in this situation is pathetic and selfish. Maybe MC can go full conor mcgregor on him with his UFC moves if he ever shows up

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's like your opinion mate, thankfuck not everyone holds the same
I'd be curious to see what people think are the most beautiful pics of each of the LIs. I'm just talking about their faces, they've all got beautiful bodies. :sneaky:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
We can find a theory about every single pixel in this game.
So what do we have about this one?

View attachment 1112903
My theory (Remember, I absolutely LOVE Quinn above everyone else in the game) is she asked the 8-ball if MC could love her if he found out about her past and her secret drug dealings. Little does she know that my MC is totally about that life.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
My theory (Remember, I absolutely LOVE Quinn above everyone else in the game) is she asked the 8-ball if MC could love her if he found out about her past and her secret drug dealings.
That's the way I looked at it as well.

I like Quinn. IMO she's capable of displaying the most character growth. She puts on a nice facade but her lack of courage in telling Tommy about the deal she made with the preps and the somber mood she falls into after being mugged is really all I needed to see.

Underneath that rough exterior she's soft as a feather. The MC is going to get past her defense mechanisms at some point.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes