ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Sage and Chad.

Sage finds out about the cheating at the start of week 1, and goes into "fuck you" mode. Chad assaults MC at the start of week 2, goes to Sage for help. But her attitude leaves Chad with that "whats wrong with you" expression. Then he waits a bit. And we hear how Chad is actually happy for once in his dorm life. Then in week 3, he dumps Sage.

Sage going into bitchy mode around Chad because of the cheating, and Chad finding happiness away from her is what changed.
No, Sage was far less angry at Chad in Week 2 than she was in Week 1. She was polite and comforting right up until that peck on the forehead. If Chad wanted Sage to forget about the panties, all he had to do was play the faithful boyfriend for an hour or two. He couldn't be bothered to do that even when he was asking her for a favor!

I'm saying that if he can't put in a token effort under those circumstances, then he clearly gives exactly zero fucks that Sage might get fed up and dump him. I cannot accept that as an explanation for the break up.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
No, Sage was far less angry at Chad in Week 2 than she was in Week 1. She was polite and comforting right up until that peck on the forehead. If Chad wanted Sage to forget about the panties, all he had to do was play the faithful boyfriend for an hour or two. He couldn't be bothered to do that even when he was asking her for a favor!

I'm saying that if he can't put in a token effort under those circumstances, then he clearly gives exactly zero fucks that Sage might get fed up and dump him. I cannot accept that as an explanation for the break up.
I saw Chad's behaviour in that scene as less "he can't put in a token effort" and more "he's actually a clueless fuck". Seemed pretty obvious he genuinely didn't see a problem with the kiss, and when Sage starts going "you should fuck me", he looks at her disappointed like a parent does a child. He just seems tired of her shit.

Couple that with Chad later finally being happy in the dorms, away from her. Makes total sense he dumps her a week later after its clear she either won't or can't help him.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I saw Chad's behaviour in that scene as less "he can't put in a token effort" and more "he's actually a clueless fuck". Seemed pretty obvious he genuinely didn't see a problem with the kiss, and when Sage starts going "you should fuck me", he looks at her disappointed like a parent does a child. He just seems tired of her shit.

Couple that with Chad later finally being happy in the dorms, away from her. Makes total sense he dumps her a week later after its clear she either won't or can't help him.
I think that Sage and Chad's relationship was like that of a married couple, you know everything is nice at first but the honeymoon is over and you come back to reality

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Underneath that rough exterior she's soft as a feather. The MC is going to get past her defense mechanisms at some point.
I don't want to get past her rough exterior. The last thing I want is for her to change and become some lovey-dovey sweetheart. That's not Quinn. I know it is stamped into the male genetic code to want to save a troubled woman, but you need to fight through that shit. Quinn should not be "saved." She is exactly who she is supposed to be. For better or worse.

Jill is educated but from what we've seen, she's not very intelligent.
Or to use our beloved D&G terminology, she is intelligent, but not wise. Book smart, not street smart.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Quinn: can I keep these feelings buried and go back to him being my ken doll toy?
View attachment 1113006

Q: fuck you 8 ball!
View attachment 1113008
Q:ill just start shit with him......
View attachment 1113009
Q:Fuck too close, I cant help myself.
View attachment 1113016
Q:I cant.... I just cant.....
View attachment 1113011

Q: fuck you 8 ball
View attachment 1113020
Nicely put, bro. This is pretty much the exact scenario that played out in my head during those scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: drakken

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

So on the one hand he's a skilled enough manipulator to hide is affair from her until Week 1 and still smooth things over after she finds the panties, but on the other hand he doesn't notice her all but putting a ribbon on her tits? Color me skeptical.

Also, if he's just tired of her shit, why not say that when he breaks up? He's constantly refusing to meet her gaze as he goes through the whole "It's not you, it's me" routine. If he's a clueless, socially inept fuck who doesn't care about Sage, why the song and dance?
Chad_have_to_say_it_1.jpg Chad_have_to_say_it_2.jpg Chad_have_to_say_it_3.jpg

EDIT:
Is this true!? Also I don't remember playing episode 6. I guess I am in for a treat.
No, it's not true. Best guess is Episode 7 releases April 16, +/- 1 week, but nothing will be set in stone until a few days before release.

Reactions: Game Bond

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Is this true!? Also I don't remember playing episode 6. I guess I am in for a treat.
Two days is April 1st. Aka April Fools. I'm just screwing around. :p
So on the one hand he's a skilled enough manipulator to hide is affair from her until Week 1 and still smooth things over after she finds the panties, but on the other hand he doesn't notice her all but putting a ribbon on her tits? Color me skeptical.
I mean. One of the first things we find out upon arriving at the school is his fuck up. Hardly a skilled manipulator.

Also, if he's just tired of her shit, why not say that when he breaks up? He's constantly refusing to meet her gaze as he goes through the whole "It's not you, it's me" routine. If he's a clueless, socially inept fuck who doesn't care about Sage, why the song and dance?
View attachment 1113185 View attachment 1113186 View attachment 1113189
Its not a song and dance. Its true. It is him. Its also her, but its mainly him.

I dunno. I feel like you're reading into things here a bit much here.

EDIT: I really feel the Chad thing is pretty straightforward. But in case I am just not reading the scenes right, what do you think could be going on, then ename? Whats the weirdness in the timeline about?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Game Bond

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I don't want to get past her rough exterior. The last thing I want is for her to change and become some lovey-dovey sweetheart. That's not Quinn. I know it is stamped into the male genetic code to want to save a troubled woman, but you need to fight through that shit. Quinn should not be "saved." She is exactly who she is supposed to be. For better or worse.

Or to use our beloved D&G terminology, she is intelligent, but not wise. Book smart, not street smart.
but mc is not changing her, shes changing herself. she'll never be completely lovey dovey part off the brashness is just her, but part of it is her damage. fact is whats coming out is part of her its just the part that shes had walled off and that walls cracking and crumbling, as sage put it "im not good about talking about my feelings but quinn gets it", but like sage quinns opening up.

Nicely put, bro. This is pretty much the exact scenario that played out in my head during those scenes.
watch that wall crumble.
Edit: I figured ud like it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
but mc is not changing her, shes changing herself. she'll never be completely lovey dovey part off the brashness is just her, but part of it is her damage. fact is whats coming out is part of her its just the part that shes had walled off and that walls cracking and crumbling, as sage put it "im not good about talking about my feelings but quinn gets it", but like sage quinns opening up.
That's so cliché and I'm quite tired of seeing that. Just once, I'd love to see a writer have a character like Quinn who doesn't learn her lesson in the end. That in turn allows the player/viewer/reader to learn the lesson for themselves and on her behalf. The tragic hero is a thousand times more interesting than the one who makes the predictable turn at the last minute and wins happiness in the end. Quinn can flirt with making the change, but ultimately she does not. The audience desperately wants her to make the change, but that's exactly why you don't give it to them.
If it's not clear already, I hate Hollywood. :giggle:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
That's so cliché and I'm quite tired of seeing that. Just once, I'd love to see a writer have a character like Quinn who doesn't learn her lesson in the end. That in turn allows the player/viewer/reader to learn the lesson for themselves and on her behalf. The tragic hero is a thousand times more interesting than the one who makes the predictable turn at the last minute and wins happiness in the end. Quinn can flirt with making the change, but ultimately she does not. The audience desperately wants her to make the change, but that's exactly why you don't give it to them.
If it's not clear already, I hate Hollywood. :giggle:
Its deeper than that, for what you love is the mask she wears, not who she truly is underneath it. Its got realism to it. Tragedy can still happen, but to add humanism to it truly takes it a step further.

We talking about Quinn? did any patron post the custom render set of Quinn?
It started with theory on the magic 8ball message.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes