dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It was at this point, when they were either just making out or had perhaps shed some clothes, that James unexpectedly returned home and caught them and stormed out, resulting in he and Bella being separated ever since but not officially divorced.
Even you, Bacchus, put crazy thoughts into my head. :rolleyes:

You can see the analogies to Josy/Maya/MC. James reaction has also similarity with the reaction of the MC. :unsure:

Yes, if there the apple does not fall far from the tree.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So was I, though I was mostly discussing the blackmail possibility.

Not to me. What changed in the week that convinced Chad to throw in the towel?

He clearly had no interest in Sage for a long time, yet he only dumped her in Episode 6. If he didn't need Sage for cover, there was no need for the charade at the start of the game; it's not like she confronted him with any new information about the affair since then. If he was just using her for her family connections, there's no need to dump her at all. Sure, she didn't get him reinstated, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be useful in the future (to say nothing of how dangerous she'd be as an enemy). Above all, if he cared about keeping Sage, why the hell did he give her that lame peck on the forehead in Episode 3?!

It seems overwhelmingly likely that Chad was only dating Sage for appearance's sake. Mel told Chad something that convinced him to drop the act in Episode 6. The question is what she told him. It's not blackmail, and it's not that Mel and Chad can finally be together. So what was it?
Mel seems more worried about the consequences than satisfied with the outcome. she wanted to force Chad's hand, she convinced him that the time was right (Chad doesn't seem to be so convinced about what he's doing either).

I don't think she acted out of a spirit of justice, she thinks she'll get an advantage, we can't exclude that it's sentimental, but it seems to be part of the power struggle within the HOTs, in a way that's still unclear.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
How tight do you think Jill is? like take your right fist okay and close it as tight as you can then take your left pointy finger and try your hardest to push it through the fist (between the thumb and other pointy finger)
Do you think that tight?
"like a virgin":ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Mel seems more worried about the consequences than satisfied with the outcome. she wanted to force Chad's hand, she convinced him that the time was right (Chad doesn't seem to be so convinced about what he's doing either).

I don't think she acted out of a spirit of justice, she thinks she'll get an advantage, we can't exclude that it's sentimental, but it seems to be part of the power struggle within the HOTs, in a way that's still unclear.
Given what we've seen regarding Mel in all other scenes, she doesn't seem to worried about other people, she likes messing with people (similar to Quinn), and she likes taking what she wants. So it seems a little uncharacteristic of her to be trying to help others out, but at the same time, she does seem to be suffering during the breakup... :unsure:

How tight do you think Jill is? like take your right fist okay and close it as tight as you can then take your left pointy finger and try your hardest to push it through the fist (between the thumb and other pointy finger)
Do you think that tight?
"like a virgin":ROFLMAO:
If virgins were that tight, the human race would have died out a long time ago... :eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do you think that tight?
It depends on the surgeon, they work miracles today.

certainly if it's the same one who fixed her face....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Given what we've seen regarding Mel in all other scenes, she doesn't seem to worried about other people, she likes messing with people (similar to Quinn), and she likes taking what she wants. So it seems a little uncharacteristic of her to be trying to help others out, but at the same time, she does seem to be suffering during the breakup... :unsure:
but I wouldn't say she was enjoying herself either
I agree that her motivation will be mainly 'selfish'.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

If virgins were that tight, the human race would have died out a long time ago... :eek:
she does seem to be worried about the backlash. "if things go south, youve got my back right?"

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
she does seem to be worried about the backlash. "if things go south, youve got my back right?"
Only thing I don't like about this Mel being the lover theory is that she was on the treadmill with Sarah while Chad was on the phone.
Unless of course I'm missing something here, I was away from the forums for a bit because I died in my role play thread and committed too much to the story

Reactions: Razrback16

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Only thing I don't like about this Mel being the lover theory is that she was on the treadmill with Sarah while Chad was on the phone.
Unless of course I'm missing something here, I was away from the forums for a bit because I died in my role play thread and committed too much to the story
If Mel was Chad's secret lover, the fact that he broke up with Sage for good wouldn't solve a lot of problems.

it would still be hard to come out of the closet.
she'd still have to deal with Sage's anger.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
If Mel was Chad's secret lover, the fact that he broke up with Sage for good wouldn't solve a lot of problems.

it would still be hard to come out of the closet.
she'd still have to deal with Sage's anger.
Except that there's another pawn in play, the mc which has been the only one thats been able to distract sage from chad any bit.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
so Mel would wait for MC to finally conquer Sage?

I don't think so... it happens even if CM doesn't hang out with Sage.
Honestly, my favorite bit is denying Sage because she's so confident in her ability to seduce the opposite sex.
That and that raccoon has such a tight grip on my balls

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
While I've always been pushing the gay Chad & Troy theory, the Chad & Mel theory is really the obvious one (too obvious), and she could have just had her bluetooth ear piece in while chatting to Chad. Only Sarah would have heard her at that close proximity, and Sarah already knows. Those jock morons would have been clueless.

But I just don't get why Chad would dump Sage for Mel. Sage ticks all the boxes, Mel ticks a few... Whereas Troy I get, he ticks all the boxes and then some! :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes