drakken

Nov 13, 2017
so Mel would wait for MC to finally conquer Sage?

I don't think so... it happens even if CM doesn't hang out with Sage.
True, which is why one of my theorys is it will go all to shit. The other theory is its not about them specifically but the fact that hots n jocks were only a thing because of chad and sage (which has been stated in the game). Most of the hots prefer partying with the diks. And if on sage route talking about quinn fucking up, mc says "there's Tommy and Heather, Elena and jb, you and me....."

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
More likely Bella had a miscarriage, James walked away, she became overprotective and Jill just grinded on her like she did with MC. Just a second thought here
Well that makes James look even worse. Walking out on your wife after a miscarriage? I'm a true DIK, but even I wouldn't do something so vile. My original statement stands...James deserves to be cucked.

EDIT: Reaction limit reached
Don't judge James too quickly in such a situation.

Hell, I was in such a situation with one of my ex-girlfriends and believe me when I say that the relationship suffers extremely. At that time I had my basic training in the army and even got special leave, but the two weeks were definitely not enough to be there for my ex-girlfriend. That's why the relationship failed.

What if it was the same with Isabella and James?
Isabella had a miscarriage and James couldn't be there for her. There are some theories that he was a soldier. What if James may not have had a choice because he had a deployment. Isabella could have forgiven James for just not being there for her. He comes back from deployment and sees his wife making out with another woman. (He may not have even known Jill).

How would you act?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Nice theory. Care to dive into what makes you think that?
for starters. Quinnwas the first girl to willingly touch MC's pp, when she had the phone, she went through his contacts yet only talked with Josy, when he returned to collect his stuff she was waiting for him, and while she seemed to be angey at Camila for giving MC more than he paid, it looked to me like she was just jealous, and Quinn was the first girl to congratulate MC on joining the DiKs
1. Fuck Heather
good plan.
4. Fuck Heather
once for every fuckable orefice she has
6. Fuck Arieth (...Dont judge me)
my brother froma different mother! I have Arieth on my to-do-list since her first appearance
let me guess... Heather returns the favor and fucks the MC ?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
for starters. Quinn was the first girl to willingly touch MC's pp, when she had the phone, she went through his contacts yet only talked with Josy, when he returned to collect his stuff she was waiting for him, and while she seemed to be angry at Camila for giving MC more than he paid, it looked to me like she was just jealous, and Quinn was the first girl to congratulate MC on joining the DiKs
I think Quinn didn't actually go through the MC's phone. Chances are it was locked, and it was only when Josy called that Quinn got to take advantage of that.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It would of been when the diks gave him the new phone, he did say something about "its so old it doesnt...." something, I cant remember for sure if that was that or not.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Anyway, what are the odds that Tybalt is going to blackmail his way to Jill's gucci panties

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
I think Quinn didn't actually go through the MC's phone. Chances are it was locked, and it was only when Josy called that Quinn got to take advantage of that.
There's also no evidence that Quinn actually answered it. It's possible that she was simply winding MC up.

Reactions: shazba

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Just imagine Tybalt using the blackmail on MC to get into Jill's bed, the NTR haters like fappybeard will be raging as Tybalt puts on his 4k carat condom
:ROFLMAO: but seriously if Bella found out he's blackmailing Jill, she'd be mad at mc, but pissed at ty. Even if she doesn't like mc, she dislikes tybalt more.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
:ROFLMAO: but seriously if Bella found out he's blackmailing Jill, she'd be mad at mc, but pissed at ty. Even if she doesn't like mc, she dislikes tybalt more.
She only hates MC because she knows that he's the reason she'll stop taking her birth control or whatever method she's using

Reactions: JamieSadistic
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes