Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
This plus this unnecessarily ominous bio DPC wrote for her

...is starting to make me believe Princess Blueballs may not be as wholesome as we're being led to believe :WeSmart:

Why even include that last sentence to her bio if it wasn't signifying something? The first sentence by itself would've been satisfactory. There definitely seems to be an allusion here..
Yeah, Miss Boring's big shameful secret is that she is ... bisexual.

I'm also surprised at the amount of simping Quinn gets around here, getting a free pass on everything. I mean no matter what happened to her, that's no excuse for her all-around shitty behavior towards everyone and dealing drugs on top.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, Miss Boring's big shameful secret is that she is ... bisexual.

I'm also surprised at the amount of simping Quinn gets around here, getting a free pass on everything. I mean no matter what happened to her, that's no excuse for her all-around shitty behavior towards everyone and dealing drugs on top.
If Jill's too boring for you, surely Quinn is just what the doctor ordered! :giggle:

Alternatively, you could just go for Bella if you wanted some crazy in your life.

Then there's always Maya and her "the world revolves around me and my problems" attitude.

Of course Josy would be great, but she comes with baggage; it's called Maya.

So the only one left is Sage, but she's trying to hook the MC up with Quinn.

Fuck, that went full circle! :eek:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Though I know that this message should not be posted in this thread, But I have no option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have already posted the same on scrappy's mod thread but haven't received a reply yet. If anyone here could just tell me what is wrong and if possible a solution, I would appreciate it a lot.

Reactions: Vector34 and JaZy2

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm on empty! There's nothing more to give! o_O
Present your cheeks
so I may clap them

Shazba aren't you a big dik president like me? you want to share one of the custom renders with the rest of these maggots? or will i have to again?

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Though I know that this message should not be posted in this thread, But I have no option.
I have already posted the same on scrappy's mod thread but haven't received a reply yet. If anyone here could just tell me what is wrong and if possible a solution, I would appreciate it a lot.
Dude, you can totally post that shit here. Considering all the other shit that gets posted here, you are miles away from the red zone.

Now I've seen that same issue too. And what I do is just not give a shit. Sometimes it even crashes and shit, and I just remember all the starving children around the world and it helps me cope better. Just a little bit better, but better all the same.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think Quinn didn't actually go through the MC's phone. Chances are it was locked, and it was only when Josy called that Quinn got to take advantage of that.
This could explain why Quinn didn't want Josy to join the HOTs. Only when Josy said that she was Tommy's stepsister did Quinn agree.

According to this, Quinn wanted to annoy Tommy. But why?:rolleyes:

What if Warscared is right and Tommy secretly has a crush on Maya. If Tommy and Quinn have a deal that Quinn takes Maya on the HOT's and Tommy takes the MC on the DIK's in return. It could have been a win win situation for both. Too bad for both of them that Maya and the MC have developed feelings for each other.
So Quinn doesn't get the MC and Tommy doesn't get Maya.

If Tommy knew about Josy and Maya's relationship (Is theoretically possible) and he told Quinn, under this condition that Quinn should prepare Maya for Tommy. Now Josy is there and prevents Tommy's fun and Quinn maybe had the hope that the MC will break up with Josy and Maya when he finds out that Josy and Maya are in a relationship. Silly for Quinn that the player has a chance to change his mind.

That could also explain a coincidence in time. When MC comes to stay with Sage in EP4, Sage tells MC about Quinn feelings. Maybe that's why he's just a fuck buddy, because Sage knows about the whole deal between Quinn and Tommy. But again stupid for Quinn because more develops between Sage and the MC.

I had once posted a picture with a theory. (You don't need to search, I deleted the whole thing) The theory was about Josy communicating with Tommy before having sex with Maya in EP6. I didn't pursue this theory because I was convinced by the argument that Josy and Tommy hate each other. But if they hate each other, there is also a sibling rivalry.
What if Josy knew about Tommy's crush on Maya?
What if Josy told Tommy that he doesn't have a chance because Maya and the MC are in a relationship with her?
That could explain why the MC reminds Tommy of Vinny. He gets the women and the acceptance from the DIK's. Everything Tommy would love to have. That's why Tommy beats the MC. But Tommy loses again. Either against MC or Josy.

So I have to wonder if DPC brought Tommy in as the loser character? :unsure:

Tommy makes one last attempt to change the whole thing in his favor. He apologizes to the MC and offers a father son evening. If the MC takes the FakeID, he falls into the trap of Tommy (DPC):devilish:. I think that the visit to the bar will be very harmful to the MC in relation to Josy and Maya.

Questions and answers.
What makes you think that Tommy knows about Josy and Maya? How could Tommy have had a crush on Maya?
Maya has visited Josy several times. Tommy could have seen everything and had a crush on Maya. Tommy may have tried to separate Josy and Maya earlier. He only needed to call the father.

How could Quinn have known about all of this? What evidence do you have?
Tommy mentioned that he considered Quinn a closer friend than Rusty. Quinn says at the dildo game to the MC what else Maya would be willing to do. (That's pretty ambiguous, isn't it?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MelonGod

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Present your cheeks
so I may clap them

Shazba aren't you a big dik president like me? you want to share one of the custom renders with the rest of these maggots? or will i have to again?
I believe you are the gift that keeps on giving, all year 'round. Give away my son (I'm not actually your dad, but you probably know that).

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
A curiosity. Am I the only one that always gives likes on Rooster app in the hope that they somehow count in the relationships with the girls and the other people? For example, in my MASSIVE DIK path I always like everything and reply to Quinn, Sarah, Mel, Camila... while in the MASSIVE GAY path I like everything from Maya and Jill.
I know the likes are registered with the save, I just hope that DPC takes them into account in the future (but I honestly don't think he will ever do).
Do you just ignore the likes in Rooster? Wouldn't it be great if they influenced MC "score" with each character?
It would be funny, when you are already in relationship with one of the girls and you like a rooster post of another girl, then she asks and makes a scandal out of it.
*real life simulator*

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes