shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
shazba dalli_x fappybeard drakken
Remind me why I'm not king of this thread when I'm big dik president?
Presidents are elected, kings are born, and I don't know how to break this to you, but you were never born... :unsure: :eek:

Haha! Can't really say why, but her face really does it for me. Guess it's about her attitude too. She definitely gets too little love imo.
At first I liked Sarah, but then I realized she was just a gold digging whore. :cry:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Presidents are elected, kings are born, and I don't know how to break this to you, but you were never born... :unsure: :eek:
Then I am Adam, first of man, will I take my rib and give birth to Eve (KRJ)?
No my friend. You are Cesar!:cool:
We are only the slaves behind you and remind you that Cesar is not a god.:ROFLMAO:
Julius wept at Alexander the great's statue for he was not Alexander
Puzzle Games and King SomboSteel.
Puzzle games that you so willingly agreed to for 'reaction points'
Do not speak of SomboSteel in my presence. Will he renew his pledge for the month of April? will he be here when you cry for the preview renders

• Hey there
Reactions: SomboSteel

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I thought she was fucking Burke and Jade? it's been 3 months since I've played Badik. I might need to hire Holy Bacchus as a tutor for $$ a refresher course
No, you were right. This is a problem with language drift. Celibacy means remaining unmarried. Chastity means no fuckin'. People often get that mixed up with celibacy largely due to the Catholic church, which forbade the tom-foolery outside of wedlock.
Present your cheeks
so I may clap them
That's the spirit! And with any luck, KRJ will do that by the end of episode 8.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Then I am Adam, first of man, will I take my rib and give birth to Eve (KRJ)?

Julius wept at Alexander the great's statue for he was not Alexander

Puzzle games that you so willingly agreed to for 'reaction points'
Hey, I loved the puzzle games. But the thread didn't. And so SomboSteel is our lord and saviour instead of you.

A king must at times give to the people what they want.

• Sad
Reactions: Casmyr

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
James's actions seem extreme. You're going to leave and break off all contact with the goddess Bella just because she was Jilling off with...well Jill. And btw, from the dialogue clues, it seems Jill was the instigator just like she was with MC. And then you consider that James apparently did something wrong too. All I know is, I don't feel bad cucking James if he is going to walk out on his wife like that, leaving her hanging without even granting a divorce. Bad form sir.
If the Bella miscarried and James left theory is correct, then James deserves to lose his woman and get cucked. It will feel good once we hopefully get Bella the next episode.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Though I know that this message should not be posted in this thread, But I have no option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have already posted the same on scrappy's mod thread but haven't received a reply yet. If anyone here could just tell me what is wrong and if possible a solution, I would appreciate it a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like a render issue rather than a bug with the mod:
Code:
Couldn't import angle renderer
Unknown renderer: angle
Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.

If that doesn't sort it, try changing the renderer as described at the bottom of: .

That wouldn't explain the rollback from your save points: this is fairly common if you're loading a save from a previous version. The script changes a little bit each update, so Ren'Py struggles to find where it was up to and winds backwards to a spot it recognizes.

Reactions: `Ray`

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Don't judge James too quickly in such a situation.

Hell, I was in such a situation with one of my ex-girlfriends and believe me when I say that the relationship suffers extremely. At that time I had my basic training in the army and even got special leave, but the two weeks were definitely not enough to be there for my ex-girlfriend. That's why the relationship failed.

What if it was the same with Isabella and James?
Isabella had a miscarriage and James couldn't be there for her. There are some theories that he was a soldier. What if James may not have had a choice because he had a deployment. Isabella could have forgiven James for just not being there for her. He comes back from deployment and sees his wife making out with another woman. (He may not have even known Jill).

How would you act?
That's if James is a soldier. If he's not and he's some guy working a 9-5 job and still does what he supposedly did, then he fully deserves to face the consequences of his actions.

Or if Bella miscarried and then he cheated on her, there's literally no excuses about what he did.

Reactions: dalli_x

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Speaking of James, what do you think the deal is with the marriage still being a thing (presumabely)? You'd think he would've at least filed for divorce or something, right?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Speaking of James, what do you think the deal is with the marriage still being a thing (presumabely)? You'd think he would've at least filed for divorce or something, right?
Maybe they are just separated while trying to work out their issues, but apparently that's not going on too well. Hell, he could be with someone else already without Bella's knowledge.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Maybe they are just separated while trying to work out their issues, but apparently that's not going on too well. Hell, he could be with someone else already without Bella's knowledge.
This is actually my second theory on James' return. I was thinking that maybe James coming back and trying to resolve things with Bella to throw a wrench in her relationship with MC might be too obvious. So then I thought... what if he's already starting/started another family? And he's back to get divorced or annul his marriage with Bella.

Which could be interesting, because it would leave Bella torn as her feelings for him rise up again but also relief for MC but also hurt from James finally full on rejecting her but also now just divorce proceedings.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
This is actually my second theory on James' return. I was thinking that maybe James coming back and trying to resolve things with Bella to throw a wrench in her relationship with MC might be too obvious. So then I thought... what if he's already starting/started another family? And he's back to get divorced or annul his marriage with Bella.

Which could be interesting, because it would leave Bella torn as her feelings for him rise up again but also relief for MC but also hurt from James finally full on rejecting her but also now just divorce proceedings.
Would it count as NTR for Bella telling James that the MC is bigger than him? that his bat presses against her womb?

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes