felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the Bella miscarried and James left theory is correct, then James deserves to lose his woman and get cucked. It will feel good once we hopefully get Bella the next episode.
the miscarriage theory only makes sense if we assume that it created tensions in the couple and led to a break-up, not that James left "only" because of the miscarriage. (for now it remains the best theory to explain the off limit room)

Otherwise it wouldn't make sense that Bella hopes to be forgiven by James after concluding that she has already forgiven him after all.

to me it all points to a fight that went further, after which James left taking advantage of a job opportunity or something.

anyway you can be sure that James won't be a "sexual" obstacle for MC, at the most he will be for the guilt feelings that may assail Bella (and they already do now)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Even you, Bacchus, put crazy thoughts into my head. :rolleyes:
You don't need me for that.

But I just don't get why Chad would dump Sage for Mel. Sage ticks all the boxes, Mel ticks a few... Whereas Troy I get, he ticks all the boxes and then some! :sneaky:
The heart wants what it wants. Sage has a dynamite body and great personality, but if someone prefers Melanie over her, well, that's their choice and their opinion, nothing much wrong with that.

I think Quinn didn't actually go through the MC's phone. Chances are it was locked, and it was only when Josy called that Quinn got to take advantage of that.
Of course she didn't, she was just teasing the MC. She may have seen a notification of a message or missed call from 'Josy', but she won't have spoken to her. She may, however, suspect that the Josy from the MC's phone and Tommy's step-sister Josy are one and the same, which could be another reason she seemed to enjoy goading the MC during the spin the bottle game since she might have had an inkling that the MC was interested in both Maya and Josy.

Anyway, what are the odds that Tybalt is going to blackmail his way to Jill's gucci panties
0%.

Bella isn't all that saintlike. She must have done something nasty before MC, if you look at Tommy's comment on rooster :BootyTime:

View attachment 1113451
That's just crude guy banter. Happens all the time. He doesn't know anything about her sex life and she won't have done anything to gain any kind of notoriety, Tommy's just bullshitting.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This could explain why Quinn didn't want Josy to join the HOTs. Only when Josy said that she was Tommy's stepsister did Quinn agree.

According to this, Quinn wanted to annoy Tommy. But why?:rolleyes:
Because she enjoys it, simple as that.

What if Warscared is right and Tommy secretly has a crush on Maya.
If it comes from Warscared, then it's definitely not going to be true. :ROFLMAO:

If Tommy knew about Josy and Maya's relationship (Is theoretically possible) and he told Quinn, under this condition that Quinn should prepare Maya for Tommy. Now Josy is there and prevents Tommy's fun and Quinn maybe had the hope that the MC will break up with Josy and Maya when he finds out that Josy and Maya are in a relationship. Silly for Quinn that the player has a chance to change his mind.

That could also explain a coincidence in time. When MC comes to stay with Sage in EP4, Sage tells MC about Quinn feelings. Maybe that's why he's just a fuck buddy, because Sage knows about the whole deal between Quinn and Tommy. But again stupid for Quinn because more develops between Sage and the MC.

I had once posted a picture with a theory. (You don't need to search, I deleted the whole thing) The theory was about Josy communicating with Tommy before having sex with Maya in EP6. I didn't pursue this theory because I was convinced by the argument that Josy and Tommy hate each other. But if they hate each other, there is also a sibling rivalry.
What if Josy knew about Tommy's crush on Maya?
What if Josy told Tommy that he doesn't have a chance because Maya and the MC are in a relationship with her?
All of that; no.

So I have to wonder if DPC brought Tommy in as the loser character? :unsure:
Probably. He's overly-cocky and arrogant so it's possible that he is someone who's going to be made to feel that he's not as great as he thinks he is.

Questions and answers.
What makes you think that Tommy knows about Josy and Maya?
He doesn't.

How could Tommy have had a crush on Maya?
He doesn't.

Maya has visited Josy several times. Tommy could have seen everything and had a crush on Maya. Tommy may have tried to separate Josy and Maya earlier. He only needed to call the father.
No. :FacePalm:

How could Quinn have known about all of this?
She doesn't.

What evidence do you have?
None, same as you.

Tommy mentioned that he considered Quinn a closer friend than Rusty. Quinn says at the dildo game to the MC what else Maya would be willing to do. (That's pretty ambiguous, isn't it?)
Because she's referring to the restaurant, nothing else.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Because she enjoys it, simple as that.

If it comes from Warscared, then it's definitely not going to be true. :ROFLMAO:

All of that; no.

Probably. He's overly-cocky and arrogant so it's possible that he is someone who's going to be made to feel that he's not as great as he thinks he is.

He doesn't.

He doesn't.

No. :FacePalm:

She doesn't.

None, same as you.

Because she's referring to the restaurant, nothing else.
all this... Tommy is just a wannabe sisterfucker in a DPC game...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
When you have the meeting with Maya and Josy, is there any chance that they both accept you? Or do I lose both?
I wanted to try something else with them, but they just wanted to be friends.
What should I have done to change that?

In the future will I be able to have sex with them?
If you have DIK Affinity, they reject you. You need to have either Neutral or CHICK Affinity to be accepted.

If you're not with them, you'll miss out on scenes with both of them for the forseeable future and likely the rest of the game. There is a chance there may be solo routes later on if they break up, which may happen but it's not guaranteed, but it's doubtful there will be another chance at the throuple.

it seems that you can be with both as long as you don't have rooftop sex with Quinn
No, you can do that and still be with them as long as that doesn't push you in to DIK Affinity.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I always say that. I don't want her liking my mc, she a crazy bitch!
even with that, She end up liking me. I actively have to avoid her, not to visit her in the library after the Jill talk.
That scene with Bella and MC is single handedly the worst scene in the entire game. You can't go to her just to say a simple thank you to her , no. minutes after, literal minutes , after MC ask out Jill for the date, he wants to Fuck bella in the library right there. :ROFLMAO:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
even with that, She end up liking me. I actively have to avoid her, not to visit her in the library after the Jill talk.
That scene with Bella and MC is single handedly the worst scene in the entire game. You can't go to her just to say a simple thank you to her , no. minutes after, literal minutes , after MC ask out Jill for the date, he wants to Fuck bella in the library right there. :ROFLMAO:
oh but I don't see you complaining about mandatory scenes with Josy...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Who wouldn't? ;)

ep3_isa_confront52_blink0.jpg ep3_isa_confront53.jpg ep3_isa_confront54.jpg ep3_isa_confront55.jpg ep3_isa_confront57.jpg ep3_isa_confront58.jpg ep3_isa_confront60b.jpg

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
There's also no evidence that Quinn actually answered it. It's possible that she was simply winding MC up.
Oh she most definitely answered. Josy dislike Quinn way too much for it to be just about her treatment of Maya...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can even clear that up. Google translates "Is this because I called you short before?" so that the sense arises that Josy Quinn called. The sense of the Deepl translation is different, namely that Josy Quinn spoke shortly before from the size shorter. :unsure:
Well the translator is clearly busted because having played in its native English form as written by DPC, and there's nothing to indicate that Quinn and Josy actually did speak. All we have is Quinn's more than likely teasing the MC which a lot of people have taken as fact.

Oh she most definitely answered. Josy dislike Quinn way too much for it to be just about her treatment of Maya...
I'd say Josy just doesn't like her attitude, plus Maya may have told her about Quinn the night before and this is what makes Josy talk to Quinn like that.

I think she would have said it explicitly, even when Quinn goes to wake them up the day after her arrival.
Exactly. If they had spoken before, Josy would have definitely addressed it and so would Quinn once she was told Josy's name. The fact that neither of them did is the clearest indication that they didn't talk before.

Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I can even clear that up. Google translates "Is this because I called you short before?" so that the sense arises that Josy Quinn called. The sense of the Deepl translation is different, namely that Josy Quinn spoke shortly before from the size shorter. :unsure:
Dude, "I called you short before?" is totally before as in 20 seconds before. In that same scene, when Maya introduces Josy to Quinn, Josy is like, "Oh I thought you'd be taller". That's her calling her short, not from some phone call that may or may not have happened a week ago or something.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I mean. One of the first things we find out upon arriving at the school is his fuck up. Hardly a skilled manipulator.

Its not a song and dance. Its true. It is him. Its also her, but its mainly him.

I dunno. I feel like you're reading into things here a bit much here.

EDIT: I really feel the Chad thing is pretty straightforward. But in case I am just not reading the scenes right, what do you think could be going on, then ename? Whats the weirdness in the timeline about?
I think Chad does care about Sage to an extent, just not romantically. He was in the relationship for appearance (cover for being gay is the most likely explanation, but there are other possibilities too), but had no way to leave it. Mel obviously knows the story and suggested this would be the best time to end things. That doesn't quite explain why Mel (or Chad) would pick now if the MC isn't pursuing Sage, but I think it covers most of the rest.

I do take your point, but we've seen Chad quite a bit and he's not usually so... tentative when interacting with people. To me that makes it seem like he's not being honest during the breakup. If you think otherwise, we'll have to agree to disagree.

While I've always been pushing the gay Chad & Troy theory, the Chad & Mel theory is really the obvious one (too obvious), and she could have just had her bluetooth ear piece in while chatting to Chad. Only Sarah would have heard her at that close proximity, and Sarah already knows. Those jock morons would have been clueless.

But I just don't get why Chad would dump Sage for Mel. Sage ticks all the boxes, Mel ticks a few... Whereas Troy I get, he ticks all the boxes and then some! :sneaky:
I just can't go along with that. The jocks may be dumb, but I think even they might notice phone sex in their midst. More importantly, who the hell wants to have steamy phone sex while on a treadmill?!

That's just crude guy banter. Happens all the time. He doesn't know anything about her sex life and she won't have done anything to gain any kind of notoriety, Tommy's just bullshitting.
That's possible, but it's also possible Bella used to be more libertine and Tommy has been around long enough to have caught a few stories (not necessarily involving students, though); DPC does love sprinkling that sort of foreshadowing in, after all.

It's hard to say much for certain when we know almost nothing about Bella's past.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes