SquonkHunter

Mar 23, 2021
I really hope episode 7 has a lot of Sage, Quinn, and Jill content. The MC is getting really close to Sage but no real relationship other then fuck buddy, Sage told you to chat up Quinn because she thinks she like you, and at full DIK Quinn seems to start showing her girly side. And Jill playing as chick, she looks like the ultimate catch. Classy, hot, sweet, rich, but just a little bit naive.

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
See. Proof that I have fans.
Thank you for noticing fellow poster.

Last night I posted two custom renders, the Quinn one got a lot of love. And the Maya one got like half the likes the Quinn one did.
This was a social experiment.
Thanks to those who participated.
The people know what they want Casmyr and it just so happened to be best girl :BootyTime:

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0 and lolgotem

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I really hope episode 7 has a lot of Sage, Quinn, and Jill content. The MC is getting really close to Sage but no real relationship other then fuck buddy, Sage told you to chat up Quinn because she thinks she like you, and at full DIK Quinn seems to start showing her girly side. And Jill playing as chick, she looks like the ultimate catch. Classy, hot, sweet, rich, but just a little bit naive.
Let's just pray that Jill is naive enough to fall for the prom night promise. Just the tip. Just to see what it feels like.

The previews for ep7 are great.

SquonkHunter

Mar 23, 2021
Ehh, Sage's path is a DIK path. I can't see a DIK MC getting on top of his soap box and confessing his love for Sage to the world.

Seems like a very CHIK thing to do.

Is Sage still unaware of what Quinn is doing? Realistically it makes no sense but I guess it works in video game logic. I cant imagine a bunch of regularly drunk sorority girls keeping something like that close to their vest without at least one person accidentally saying something.
Bad people still know love and love others. You can be the biggest asshole and still love someone and profess it to others. That type of person would probably just beat up anyone who gave them a hard time about it.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Let's just pray that Jill is naive enough to fall for the prom night promise. Just the tip. Just to see what it feels like.
Jill fans already setting themselves up for failure, you love to see it :KEK:

When it comes to the restaurant, likely, while it’s almost certain she had no clue about the drugs. Tommy said to Quinn that Sage would be furious if she ever found out about it.
The drug dealing could make sense, seems like only a handful of people are involved in that market... Sage being unaware of the restaurant just seems like an odd narrative choice though. She is literally the only person who seems to be unaware of it at this point, excluding maybe Heather and Arieth but Arieth's brain is so smooth she doesnt count.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Cool, thanks for doing that! It looks like he is standing on a towel or something. Heels appear slightly elevated and the left foot positioned a little bit in front of the right. I wonder what that is behind the boots/mannequin/dead body/large fetus/sex slave/intruder/Burke/James...another door? Piece of furniture? Can't tell. Interesting view.
Effigy? Or shrine?

I wonder if Episode 7 will have any scenes between MC and Sage like they had in the swimming pool, where Sage shows a willingness to have an actual relationship with MC, rather than just fuck buddies.

She shoots down the MC's first two attempts at a relationship (when she's jacking him off during the guitar lesson and while having coffee in the HOT kitchen). After the pool conversation, MC doesn't try to push for "more than fuck buddies" anymore, and their relationship starts to evolve naturally, with MC becoming Sage's genuine friend and someone she can open up to.

I like the little look Sage has as the two cuddle in her bed while she's sick, after MC admits that he's never talked about his views on his mom's death and his birthday with anyone before. She opens her eyes, a worried look on her face, briefly aware that the relationship is deepening.

I also wonder if any sort of "artificial roadblocks" will be thrown up by DPC to prevent a Sage/MC relationship from developing too fast. I.E. MC gives Sage the same "I'm already falling for you" speech he can potentially give Jill on their picnic date, but instead of kissing MC passionately and letting him grope her, the more cynical Sage freaks out and harshly points out they've barely known each other for a month and she's just getting over a nasty breakup.

Or Sage discovers that MC was aware of Quinn's menu and is furious that he never told her (Sage), or (more realistically) Sage admits she's open to a relationship with MC, but given her recent breakup and the fact MC fucks anything that moves, she insists on taking things slow for the time being.

As far as Sage and Jill both graduating, I could see MC following in his mother's footsteps and ditching college to be with Sage/Jill ("I don't have to graduate from B&R, there are plenty of colleges I could get into. I just want to be with you.")
Whoever the "chads side chick" is will be drama that will distract from moving forward as well as her dissertation.

Ehh, Sage's path is a DIK path. I can't see a DIK MC getting on top of his soap box and confessing his love for Sage to the world.

Seems like a very CHIK thing to do.

Is Sage still unaware of what Quinn is doing? Realistically it makes no sense but I guess it works in video game logic. I cant imagine a bunch of regularly drunk sorority girls keeping something like that close to their vest without at least one person accidentally saying something.
Sage trusts quinn, and the girls have to keep it quiet.(thats why "free tuition if u meet the criteria")

See. Proof that I have fans.
Thank you for noticing fellow poster.

Last night I posted two custom renders, the Quinn one got a lot of love. And the Maya one got like half the likes the Quinn one did.
This was a social experiment.
Thanks to those who participated.
:LOL: thats cuz "the evil bitch" is loved and love/hated more than maya....:ROFLMAO:

I think my favorite bit in the game was that text message exchange between Quinn and the MC.
There's still one last custom render of Quinn to share.
But ill save that for down the road.
Love it! Thats probally the best exchange in the game to date. Especially if u manage to get the awkward outcome, but the witty combative one is good too.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Honestly, I'd like to know Chad's story. He's been more or less a straight antagonist to the MC so far, but I certainly get the sense there's more to him than that and I'd like to know just what's going on in his head. Plus, Sage really did seem to like the guy for whatever reason, so I feel like I owe it to her to at least try to her some answers.
that's ok, we'll know for sure who Sage was cheated with, but it's not an important step, there's no real reason why MC cares to know it
if Sage on the other hand remains emotionally absent until she finds out I'd see it as a stretch.

DPC wanted to show us how since the first year Chad was very cold towards her (at least in public), an unnecessary scene, but he wanted to show us. in that sesno i doubt there will be particular revelations

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes