Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The fact is that this game cannot live on the drama of Maya and Quinn, there are other LI with which he can screw the fans, it was Maya's turn, it was Quinn's turn, and there are other LI along the way.

EDIT
Remember that there will be between 14 to 20 episodes
Agree. I think each main LI (and maybe some side girls) will have a breakup period followed by a getting back together...if your MC has made the correct choices.
That is standard operating procedure for any romance and I think DPC will do it too in BaDIK.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That seems inevitable at this point. If Bella chooses James (which sounds like some juicy drama that DPC would love), I think MC could just sit back and wait for the James/Bella relationship to quickly implode again. At which time she will go running back to MC if the player is on her route. I just don't see Bella staying with James. He burned his bridges too much after his years away. Can you imagine their first dinner at home together? Awkward!
Funny thing is that we don't actually know how long James has been gone. We know from Bella that she hasn't felt this kind of desire/lust for a man for 3 years but that doesn't mean that James hasn't been in her life for that long. If the Bella/Jill theory holds true, then that would be around 2 years ago since Jill would've been a freshman at B&R by then.

So at most, it's probably been 2 years that Bella and James have been separated.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
if you allow me to correct you! Jill tells Josy that she as been in B&R for 3 years!
She's in her third year, but she hasn't been there for 3 years.

Let's imagine a real world student who will be starting their 3rd year of college this year; this would mean their 1st year was 2019/2020 and their 2nd year was 2020/2021, which would mean their 3rd year will be 2021/2022.

This is essentially where Jill is at right now; starting her 3rd year and has been at B&R for 2 full academic years. If by the Bella/Jill theory something happened between them when she was in her first year, this would mean that James has likely been gone for almost 2 years.

Reactions: dalli_x

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So... uh. What are we in disagreement about? Because everything you just said is what I think as well. Now I feel we were jus quibbling over Chad's personality. :unsure:
Oh, I thought we were arguing over whether something specifically changed that caused Chad to end things in Episode 6, or if he just decided to do so on a whim after Sage failed to get him reinstated with the jocks. If we're in agreement that something catalyzed the breakup (be it Mel or something entirely off-screen), then never mind. :whistle:

What's the next best thing to sex? Phone sex on a treadmill! Don't knock it 'till you try it! :cautious:
Hmmmm.

You know what? I think I am going to knock phone sex on treadmill before I try it, thank you very much. It's a bad idea and DPC should feel bad if he pulls that!

I'll take my chances with the third best thing next to sex; I presume that's making charts for AVN update progress, right?

I don't know

who cares about chad basically? if he's gay or has a girlfriend what does it matter to us players? it may more or less prolong sage's "mourning", but basically it's the same thing. it's probably better that he's gay and not that chad has an affair with a hots or whatever a BR girl. it's a mystery, but definitely a minor one
Honestly, I'd like to know Chad's story. He's been more or less a straight antagonist to the MC so far, but I certainly get the sense there's more to him than that and I'd like to know just what's going on in his head. Plus, Sage really did seem to like the guy for whatever reason, so I feel like I owe it to her to at least try to her some answers.

Probably. I hear it's going to tie into your patreon pledge like a reward. They said its going to deter piracy
And you wonder why you're not the king.:rolleyes:

All he really knows is that some of the girls sell sexual favours and that you have to go through Quinn for them. There's no way for the MC to know that this is linked to the "free tuition" offer, or that Maya would ever be forced into doing it. All he can really do is warn her to be wary of trusting Quinn which is exactly what he does.
The MC at the very least suspects there could be a link, since he worries that Quinn will use Maya like Camila (even if he didn't get the restaurant number). Even if he didn't put the whole plot together, he still could at least have explained why he doesn't trust Quinn. That would not only give Maya a far better chance of grasping the truth, it would also have been much more likely to end her pledging plans outright.

Of course he can't do that because it would blow the lid off Quinn's "empire" way too soon. So instead he just says that Quinn is evil and assumes that settles the matter, as though she was a or something. Not the MC's finest moment.

In my opinion, he had an idea, put it to work, but ultimately decided that it wasn't fitting the theme of the game and not wanting to be a one-trick pony and pulling off the same stuff from AL, now tries to somehow work his way around that line wihout delving too much into it.
I don't see where you get that idea. We've seen more than a few signs that something is wrong with Bella in her internal monologues since then, particularly her near breakdown after the lewd scene in Episode 6.

It seems pretty clear that DPC deliberately added that voice-over to foreshadow future events with Bella. That certainly doesn't mean she's going to go axe-crazy or anything, but we're going to have confront her problems at some point (at least if we're on her path).

Thanks for the answers. Looks like that requires some extensive replays. I went for the threesome on the DIK path, but that's also the one where M&J aren't interested in me. So Neutral from C3 it is. *sigh*
If all you want is to unlock the 100% completion, you can try this save.

Last edited:

focus123

Oct 25, 2017
someone got those special bonus renders for high donaters ? ?
I really want to see again that render from jill with the mc in a boat she's really hot there

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
check your math again! if we assume her 1st year was 16th of September 2016 her 1st year and this goes on the 16 September of 2019 its been 3 years! when you do the math you have fallen for a falacy!

not that the theory of Jill and Bella because Rusty and the DIKs is wrong so she got involved with Bella in 2017!
First of all, if she started in 2016 then it would be 2018 when she starts her 3rd year, wouldn't it?

However, if we go by the calendar on Maya's wardrobe, it's 2017 in this game. This would mean Jill started college in 2015 since she is now, by her own admission, in her 3rd year.

Jill's Academic Years
  • Year 1: Sept 2015 - May 2016
  • Year 2: Sept 2016 - May 2017
  • Year 3: Sept 2017 - May 2018
Since this game would therefore be set in September 2017, then she has only been at B&R for 2 full years. Rusty asked her for a date at the beginning of the school year in 2015 and she initially refused. Now, let's assume she accepted and went on that disastrous date a month later which causes her to seek solace with Bella thus leading to her and Bella getting frisky and James walking in and catching them, this would mean the incident happened just less than 2 years ago (Oct 2015).

I'm not the one who needs to check his maths. :rolleyes:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I don't see where you get that idea. We've seen more than a few signs that something is wrong with Bella in her internal monologues since then, particularly her near breakdown after the lewd scene in Episode 6.

It seems pretty clear that DPC deliberately added that voice-over to foreshadow future events with Bella. That certainly doesn't mean she's going to go axe-crazy or anything, but we're going to have confront her problems at some point (at least if we're on her path).
This is what made me think there may be a simpler answer to it. Apparently they fought about something and he left. Its almost insinuated that cheating in one or both party's were involved. But what if it was something like, she told him to leave and he somehow died after he left, but at least internally she isn't willing to accept that he's dead. (Has Bella ever told anyone else, or in front of anyone that would know what happened, that she's married aside from mc?)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is what made me think there may be a simpler answer to it. Apparently they fought about something and he left. Its almost insinuated that cheating in one or both party's were involved. But what if it was something like, she told him to leave and he somehow died after he left, but at least internally she isn't willing to accept that he's dead. (Has Bella ever told anyone else, or in front of anyone that would know what happened, that she's married aside from mc?)
Bella's inner monologue asks for him to come home, so he's not likely to be dead.

zhengyus

Feb 17, 2020
You know what's funny about this whole "James is in the army" thing? The only mention of the army in the entire game was the MC thinking he saw an army guy when he just saw this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and in his drunken state thought he saw this:

And that's it.

And then when the MC was barricading the door he was like, "Fuck you, army guy! You're not getting the treasure!"

And then the only time we see Bella's husband, he's in a tux (wedding photo) and he looks nothing like the army guy.

So I'm gonna say, the power of suggestion has had a lot of us off thinking he's got something to do with the military when it's never mentioned, ever, in the game.

2342.jpg
I found this picture. After processing, I can see that the soldier was moved to a locked room.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But denial would mean she believes he's still alive.
I honestly don't think DPC is going to do anything quite that extreme in this game.

She's emotionally damaged, but not that badly that she's lived in the first stage of grief for years. James will be prefectly alive and well because his return will serve as the biggest impediment to the Bella relationship.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I honestly don't think DPC is going to do anything quite that extreme in this game.

She's emotionally damaged, but not that badly that she's lived in the first stage of grief for years. James will be prefectly alive and well because his return will serve as the biggest impediment to the Bella relationship.
Could be. mcs future monolog definitely paints a dark picture tho.

Reactions: shazba

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm not sold on James returning like many here. He doesn't need to be physically present to play a significant role on Bella's route. Especially if a lot of her route is spent on getting her out of that "Ice Queen" persona.

Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1115097
I found this picture. After processing, I can see that the soldier was moved to a locked room.
Cool, thanks for doing that! It looks like he is standing on a towel or something. Heels appear slightly elevated and the left foot positioned a little bit in front of the right. I wonder what that is behind the boots/mannequin/dead body/large fetus/sex slave/intruder/Burke/James...another door? Piece of furniture? Can't tell. Interesting view.

SuperCharger

Mar 19, 2021
I wonder if Episode 7 will have any scenes between MC and Sage like they had in the swimming pool, where Sage shows a willingness to have an actual relationship with MC, rather than just fuck buddies.

She shoots down the MC's first two attempts at a relationship (when she's jacking him off during the guitar lesson and while having coffee in the HOT kitchen). After the pool conversation, MC doesn't try to push for "more than fuck buddies" anymore, and their relationship starts to evolve naturally, with MC becoming Sage's genuine friend and someone she can open up to.

I like the little look Sage has as the two cuddle in her bed while she's sick, after MC admits that he's never talked about his views on his mom's death and his birthday with anyone before. She opens her eyes, a worried look on her face, briefly aware that the relationship is deepening.

I also wonder if any sort of "artificial roadblocks" will be thrown up by DPC to prevent a Sage/MC relationship from developing too fast. I.E. MC gives Sage the same "I'm already falling for you" speech he can potentially give Jill on their picnic date, but instead of kissing MC passionately and letting him grope her, the more cynical Sage freaks out and harshly points out they've barely known each other for a month and she's just getting over a nasty breakup.

Or Sage discovers that MC was aware of Quinn's menu and is furious that he never told her (Sage), or (more realistically) Sage admits she's open to a relationship with MC, but given her recent breakup and the fact MC fucks anything that moves, she insists on taking things slow for the time being.

As far as Sage and Jill both graduating, I could see MC following in his mother's footsteps and ditching college to be with Sage/Jill ("I don't have to graduate from B&R, there are plenty of colleges I could get into. I just want to be with you.")

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
I also wonder if any sort of "artificial roadblocks" will be thrown up by DPC to prevent a Sage/MC relationship from developing too fast. I.E. MC gives Sage the same "I'm already falling for you" speech he can potentially give Jill on their picnic date, but instead of kissing MC passionately and letting him grope her, the more cynical Sage freaks out and harshly points out they've barely known each other for a month and she's just getting over a nasty breakup.

Or Sage discovers that MC was aware of Quinn's menu and is furious that he never told her (Sage), or (more realistically) Sage admits she's open to a relationship with MC, but given her recent breakup and the fact MC fucks anything that moves, she insists on taking things slow for the time being.
Ehh, Sage's path is a DIK path. I can't see a DIK MC getting on top of his soap box and confessing his love for Sage to the world.

Seems like a very CHIK thing to do.

Is Sage still unaware of what Quinn is doing? Realistically it makes no sense but I guess it works in video game logic. I cant imagine a bunch of regularly drunk sorority girls keeping something like that close to their vest without at least one person accidentally saying something.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Looks like a render issue rather than a bug with the mod:
Code:
Couldn't import angle renderer
Unknown renderer: angle
Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.

If that doesn't sort it, try changing the renderer as described at the bottom of: .

That wouldn't explain the rollback from your save points: this is fairly common if you're loading a save from a previous version. The script changes a little bit each update, so Ren'Py struggles to find where it was up to and winds backwards to a spot it recognizes.
Hi, Thanks for the Reply.
I updated the driver to the date and other one too , but unfortunately both of them didn't work. Before updating these things I played other games also and till now I haven't faced the same problems in any of them. So that's why I think that there is problem in BADIK folder, though I didn't change or delete anything from it. The other games work absolutely fine. I have used UnRen on all of my games { only the 6th option which allows force rollback} for a long time. I used it on BADIK too and didn't face the same problem before , so I think UnRen is innocent. My Device is updated up to date [ Genuine Windows 10 Pro ].
But Still Thanks for your advice. Might be helpful in Future(y)

Reactions: Vector34 and Meushi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes