Jul 15, 2017
You have to be Neutral or CHICK Affinity, not Status. If you're not that, then you are DIK Affinity and they reject you.

Since you've been rejected by them then it must mean you have DIK Affinity which is what you get by selecting all or mostly DIK Major Choices, i.e. fight Troy, take Quinn's number, fight the Jocks, etc.
It does do that but it also assigns your Affinity and if you have at least 2 more of either choice (DIK or CHICK) then that is your assigned Affinity.

At that point in Ep 4 there are 7 Major Choices. This means that if you have made at least 5 Major Choices in favour of DIK, then you will have DIK Affinity before that choice and be rejected by M&J.
Ok with the main choices they are almost even at the start of chapter 4 I think I have taken 1 more DIK than CHICK. But I think I have figured out my problem thanks to your information. Thank you for your helpful information.

I think that by choosing to smoke weed with Tommy and Quinn that my major DIK choices would be +2 compared to major CHICK choices.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ok with the main choices they are almost even I think I have taken 1 more DIK than CHICK.
If that were the case then you'd be Neutral and they accept you. They only reject the MC is he has DIK Affinity or if he didn't have "sex" with either of them.

Here's the Major Choices up until that point so you can see which ones you picked and figure out how many you made in favour of DIK:
  • Fight/Don't fight Troy
  • Take/Don't take Quinn's number
  • Talk/Don't talk to Steve
  • Fight/Don't fight the Jocks
  • Party/Don't party without limits
  • Accept/Don't accept Jade's advances
  • Smoke/Don't smoke weed
Again, if you picked 5 DIK choices, then that's why they reject you.

IURD

Dec 11, 2017
Need a side-by-side for comparison :unsure:

But I will say, I do think Burke is infatuated with Bella and may be stalking her (and possibly MC now too). Voyeurism mixed with obsession? I think he might have been outside the DIK mansion on the night Bella was inside getting her tonsils tickled. I doubt Burke was the "army guy" inside Bella's house. More likely a figment of MC's drunken brain.

If Burke was indeed inside Bella's house stalking around then his creep factor goes up considerably.
Stalker Burke is a damn good theory

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Who do you think Burke is?

Dudes a creepy old man with a small dick who uses his position and wealth to fuck young girls.

He's not some evil mastermind final boss
Stephen is the MC biological father in my humble oponion!

as for the small dick perhaps! but what i know for sure is that the MC real dick is even smaller!

what he thinks its his dick is actually a cyst cancer that creates extreme tissue growth!

when that shit is finally removed he will have the shortest dick in all of B&R and that is if he wants to finish college before dieing by chemotherapy!

because come on dudes we know that dicks do not get that big on the majority of blacks much less in whites, so my explanation is far better, not to say that his dick looks weird like its an unshapely dildo!

Need a side-by-side for comparison :unsure:

But I will say, I do think Burke is infatuated with Bella and may be stalking her (and possibly MC now too). Voyeurism mixed with obsession? I think he might have been outside the DIK mansion on the night Bella was inside getting her tonsils tickled. I doubt Burke was the "army guy" inside Bella's house. More likely a figment of MC's drunken brain.

If Burke was indeed inside Bella's house stalking around then his creep factor goes up considerably.
that is dangerous shit most stalkers never graduate into breaking and entering but if they do the danger of physical damage to the one being obsessed over increases by 3 fold!

but unless Stephen as some skill set like a former marine or some shit like that i doubt he can acquire them! unless he graduated thanks to a GI bill!

Stalking someone doesn't make you an evil mastermind. It's not a some difficult skill that requires a Mensa brain. It just makes you a creep. Which is what I said in my post and then you regurgitated.
you know what makes him a Mensa brain? a PHD and enough social skills to be the Dean of the college, now that is impressive mastermind big brain assets! so do not discount him just yet, it will depend on his motivations and perhaps not so much on his skills and intelligence because the intelligence we know he has the skill set we do not!

Reactions: dalli_x
Jul 15, 2017
If that were the case then you'd be Neutral and they accept you. They only reject the MC is he has DIK Affinity or if he didn't have "sex" with either of them.

Here's the Major Choices up until that point so you can see which ones you picked and figure out how many you made in favour of DIK:
  • Fight/Don't fight Troy
  • Take/Don't take Quinn's number
  • Talk/Don't talk to Steve
  • Fight/Don't fight the Jocks
  • Party/Don't party without limits
  • Accept/Don't accept Jade's advances
  • Smoke/Don't smoke weed
Again, if you picked 5 DIK choices, then that's why they reject you.
Just played through chapter 4 again on skip and chose to not smoke the weed and boom they accepted my MC. Thank you for the help.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

as for the small dick perhaps! but what i know for sure is that the MC real dick is even smaller!

what he thinks its his dick is actually a cyst cancer that creates extreme tissue growth!

when that shit is finally removed he will have the shortest dick in all of B&R and that is if he wants to finish college before dieing by chemotherapy!

because come on dudes we know that dicks do not get that big on the majority of blacks much less in whites, so my explanation is far better, not to say that his dick looks weird like its an unshapely dildo!
I thought the Papa Burke theory was out there.

But giant cancer dick, yeah I don't know about that one.

Also Jade said that she can't ride Burke's dick because it to small, so we have first hand knowledge about his little dinky.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Stalker Burke is a damn good theory

that is dangerous shit most stalkers never graduate into breaking and entering but if they do the danger of physical damage to the one being obsessed over increases by 3 fold!

but unless Stephen as some skill set like a former marine or some shit like that i doubt he can acquire them! unless he graduated thanks to a GI bill!

you know what makes him a Mensa brain? a PHD and enough social skills to be the Dean of the college, now that is impressive mastermind big brain assets! so do not discount him just yet, it will depend on his motivations and perhaps not so much on his skills and intelligence because the intelligence we know he has the skill set we do not!
:LOL: A cyst causing extreme dickism! Now that's one I haven't heard before. Didn't Jade say that she held a legitimate doctoral degree whereas Burke did not? :unsure: I'd have to double check that. I definitely hope that Burke is secretly, or later becomes, a worthy adversary for MC, but we'll see. The protagonist needs a good villain! Tybalt does not measure up.

As far as stalking is concerned, let's look at the evidence. Stalking is defined as the unwanted and/or repeated surveillance by an individual or group toward another person. We've already been given data that stalking is at least in Burke's wheelhouse. He is looking at a pirated sex video of his wife. How did he get it? If he didn't obtain it himself, who gave it to him? Either way, that appears to be slightly stalkerish behaviour. Just having the video and not immediately acting upon it like a normal husband would is interesting. Then he is seen tampering with Mona's official school records. On several occasions Jade mentions Burke's thing for Bella. Burke is shown to be a night owl both on campus and off. Not much of a leap to say he is keeping a leering eye on Bella's nightime activities.

I originally said I don't think Burke was in Bella's house, but he is one of my leading suspects as the creep outside the DIK mansion.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Def not, tho something tells me Vinny may be.:LOL:
If I had to pick an antagonist of this game out of introduced characters, it's Vinny.

I see Tybalt, Burke, Papa Maya, James thrown around, but they only matter to individual girls, not to the overarching story.

One thing is constant in this game, you join the DIKs, and just like we've been thrown into the DIKs vs AAA we will also be thrown into Tommy vs Vinny.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just played through chapter 4 again on skip and chose to not smoke the weed and boom they accepted my MC. Thank you for the help.
No problem. :giggle: So I guess that was the choice that put you over the DIK Affinity threshold.

I myself did and am still doing a Neutral run, and these were the choices I made in those episodes:
  • Didn't fight Troy
  • Took Quinn's number
  • Talked to Steve
  • Didn't fight the Jocks
  • Partied without limits
  • Accepted Jade's advances
  • Smoked weed

Jul 15, 2017
No problem. :giggle: So I guess that was the choice that put you over the DIK Affinity threshold.

I myself did and am still doing a Neutral run, and these were the choices I made in those episodes:
  • Didn't fight Troy
  • Took Quinn's number
  • Talked to Steve
  • Didn't fight the Jocks
  • Partied without limits
  • Accepted Jade's advances
  • Smoked weed
In my playthrough I:

• Didn't fight Troy
  • Took Quinn's number
  • Talked to Steve
  • Fought the Jocks
  • Partied without limits
  • Accepted Jade's advance
  • Smoked weed
I had 2 saves luckily one before talking with Josy & Maya and one at the end of episode 3. So loaded the End of episode 3 save and chose to decline the weed.

With your information though I am tempted to start again.

Something else I noticed is that the walkthrough doesn't tell you about all the special renders as I found additional ones to the walkthrough in some of the free roam events.

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
If I had to pick an antagonist of this game out of introduced characters, it's Vinny.

I see Tybalt, Burke, Papa Maya, James thrown around, but they only matter to individual girls, not to the overarching story.

One thing is constant in this game, you join the DIKs, and just like we've been thrown into the DIKs vs AAA we will also be thrown into Tommy vs Vinny.
Yea, I immediately picked up on the similarities between vin and mc during the pep talk and Tommy's reaction to it, then the flash of vins face during the fight with Tommy just confirmed what I thought.

Reactions: Redd23

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
How will you react when James comes back? and Isabella tells the MC to leave because she wants to save her marriage and that if is serious that he believed that she would be with a 19 boy

And she tell him that if he has brain damage because in what world he believe he gonna live a long and happy life with her that this is not WVM

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In my playthrough I:
  • Didn't fight Troy
  • Took Quinn's number
  • Talked to Steve
  • Fought the Jocks
  • Partied without limits
  • Accepted Jade's advance
  • Smoked weed
I had 2 saves luckily one before talking with Josy & Maya and one at the end of episode 3. So loaded the End of episode 3 save and chose to decline the weed.

With your information though I am tempted to start again.
Personally, I found the fighting Jocks decision to be the most crucial one when I play this game.

Fighting Troy doesn't seem like the right thing to do, taking Quinn's number gets you action with Camila and Riona so that was an easy choice, talking to Steve also seem the right thing to do even though he was an ass in Ep 1, partying without limits gets you Nicole and that's definitely worth it, accepting Jade's advances doesn't work out on the M&J path but it is hard to resist her in that moment, and smoking weed let's you fuck Quinn which is also a good decision, But fighting the Jocks doesn't seem necessary or right because they're just cluelessly standing there and when the MC fights them he becomes the aggressor attacking them which is not as good as if it were the MC defending himself.

Something else I noticed is that the walkthrough doesn't tell you about all the special renders as I found additional ones to the walkthrough in some of the free roam events.
Sounds like you have mini-games turned off because there are certain Special Renders that can be found in free-roam events if that's the case.

How will you react when James comes back? and Isabella tells the MC to leave because she wants to save her marriage and that if is serious that he believed that she would be with a 19 boy

And she tell him that if he has brain damage because in what world he believe he gonna live a long and happy life with her that this is not WVM
Bella may say that and even think she believes that, but she won't, and I reckon it will be our choice to decided whether we call Bella on her BS and convince her that she shouldn't give James another chance, or we accept her decision and see if it works out for her or not.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If the MC is in a relationship with Bella, plus if she is going to be the MC's teacher, PLUS if James comes back? True recipe for disaster. Just has "clusterfuck spitroast" written all over it

Nov 23, 2020
Personally, I found the fighting Jocks decision to be the most crucial one when I play this game.

Fighting Troy doesn't seem like the right thing to do, taking Quinn's number gets you action with Camila and Riona so that was an easy choice, talking to Steve also seem the right thing to do even though he was an ass in Ep 1, partying without limits gets you Nicole and that's definitely worth it, accepting Jade's advances doesn't work out on the M&J path but it is hard to resist her in that moment, and smoking weed let's you fuck Quinn which is also a good decision, But fighting the Jocks doesn't seem necessary or right because they're just cluelessly standing there and when the MC fights them he becomes the aggressor attacking them which is not as good as if it were the MC defending himself.
I fought dawe but, then I ran away with the others .. so my mc had no second thoughts .. it was just self defense .. but then I could not fight with the beast ..
I didn't slap tibalt but, I wanted to do it ..

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Bella may say that and even think she believes that, but she won't, and I reckon it will be our choice to decided whether we call Bella on her BS and convince her that she shouldn't give James another chance, or we accept her decision and see if it works out for her or not.
We will see because in the end he is an immature 19 year old boy who would take at least 4 years to graduate and get a stable job and she would already be 40 years old by then in a relationship with too many sacrifices for her. :(

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

That seems inevitable at this point. If Bella chooses James (which sounds like some juicy drama that DPC would love), I think MC could just sit back and wait for the James/Bella relationship to quickly implode again. At which time she will go running back to MC if the player is on her route. I just don't see Bella staying with James. He burned his bridges too much after his years away. Can you imagine their first dinner at home together? Awkward!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That seems inevitable at this point. If Bella chooses James (which sounds like some juicy drama that DPC would love), I think MC could just sit back and wait for the James/Bella relationship to quickly implode again. At which time she will go running back to MC if the player is on her route. I just don't see Bella staying with James. He burned his bridges too much after his years away. Can you imagine their first dinner at home together? Awkward!
The fact is that this game cannot live on the drama of Maya and Quinn, there are other LI with which he can screw the fans, it was Maya's turn, it was Quinn's turn, and there are other LI along the way.

EDIT
Remember that there will be between 14 to 20 episodes

Reactions: Reggie32
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes