Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Probably. I hear it's going to tie into your patreon pledge like a reward. They said its going to deter piracy
People will just start playing without minigames then or someone will make a script or something to find another solution. I mean, people cracked Denuvo, some random minigame's not going to be a problem.

Edit: You said you were going to ask him for the release date. Did you?

Reactions: Razrback16

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I really hope we get answers for the Bella situation, namely what's behind the door and what happened between them. I don't know if I have the mental fortitude to survive 5 more months of people talking about dead husbands, dead bodies, dead children, miscarriages, bloody axes, and all the other insane shit people postulate about Bella and James.
You and me both.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The thing with Chad is, Sage just isn't going to find closure until she finds her answers. She doesn't think of MC as a boyfriend, because she's not ready to move on from Chad yet. So until we don't get the Chad reveal, I don't think we'll get the option to be in a relationship with Sage.
That's for the better. Fuckbuddy Sage is best Sage. All the other Sage's can go sit on Tybalt's face.

Probably. I hear it's going to tie into your patreon pledge like a reward. They said its going to deter piracy
You'll just have to upload the 100 dollar version of the update then.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

12onetoo

Aug 13, 2020
Can someone share all the previews shown for the next ep pls. Was gone for 2weeks and have hundreds of posts to cover

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
it is inexplicable that he doesn't really warn her about Quinn, but he can't know about the link between the two things. to tell you the truth, we players don't even know how it works yet.
All he really knows is that some of the girls sell sexual favours and that you have to go through Quinn for them. There's no way for the MC to know that this is linked to the "free tuition" offer, or that Maya would ever be forced into doing it. All he can really do is warn her to be wary of trusting Quinn which is exactly what he does.

As for Bella, I think the next episode we will get some clues about her and James' relationship. Obviously, it's way too early for James to make a return and we'll be given clues to the locked room in episode 8, in my opinion. However I'm still sticking with my miscarriage theory and that James left after their relationship has been damaged beyond repair.
It's definitely not too early for James to return. Him re-entering the scene right at the point when Bella and the MC have had sex is actually the perfect time to throw that spanner in the works, especially if he doesn't catch them in the act. Much more drama can be added if he is around more often than if he wasn't.

The miscarriage theory I just think seems way too extreme and is stretching what those tears from Bella meant in Ep 3. In the mutual cheating theory, those tears still make sense because she'd be remembering how giving in to her lust, desire, and emotional needs are what got her in to this position in the first place and now she's doing it again. Even if it was James who cheated first, it would still have been her actions that seemingly put the final nail in that coffin, as it were. Also, the whole "called out for help" could either be DPC being overly dramatic, which seems like something they'd do, or it could just be that the MC will soon learn just how deeply and emotionally hurt Bella was by her marriage breaking down.

The fact that in every episode since then, and every moment with Bella since then, it's as though that incident never happened, makes me lean towards thinking that DPC did go a bit overboard with that moment and they've dialed it back thinking it wouldn't be that big a deal to people.

Now you're just talking shit.
Doesn't he always? :ROFLMAO:

Can someone share all the previews shown for the next ep pls. Was gone for 2weeks and have hundreds of posts to cover
Should've use the search term 'previews'.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry to interrupt the update date speculation (well, it's coming soon since we already got the "this is the final dev update before the release" warning) but I got a question:

I am currently playing the C6 Full Chick path to prepare and with all my three paths I haven't managed to bring the Maya & Josy scene (threesome for their Scavenger Hunt) to 100%. I've played it with both Maya and Josy doing the BJ versions.

Can anybody please tell me what I am doing wrong? A forum search unfortunately proved to be way too cluttered to get any conclusive result.

Reactions: Dorpump

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The fact that in every episode since then, and every moment with Bella since then, it's as though that incident never happened, makes me to lean towards thinking that DPC did go a bit overboard with that moment and they've dialed it back thinking it wouldn't be that big a deal.
You remember when DPC did the Q&A and answered a question with the words "there are things that shouldn't have been put in the game so early or shouldn't have been in it at all" or something like that? I think this was one of the things that falls under that category. We've only heard those words from future MC/narrator MC only once and they have never been mentioned again.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry to interrupt the update date speculation (well, it's coming soon since we already got the "this is the final dev update before the release" warning) but I got a question:

I am currently playing the C6 Full Chick path to prepare and with all my three paths I haven't managed to bring the Maya & Josy scene (threesome for their Scavenger Hunt) to 100%. I've played it with both Maya and Josy doing the BJ versions.

Can anybody please tell me what I am doing wrong? A forum search unfortunately proved to be way too cluttered to get any conclusive result.
Don't stay with Maya at the end of Ep 3. She does a few things that cross off parts of the list, but if you don't stay with her and instead got to Quinn for the threesome with her and Riona, Josy will do those things in Ep 6 for the other 50% of that scene.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You remember when DPC did the Q&A and answered a question with the words "there are things that shouldn't have been put in the game so early or shouldn't have been in it at all" or something like that? I think this was one of the things that falls under that category. We've only heard those words from future MC/narrator MC only once and they have never been mentioned again.
He didn't say those exact words. The closest I could find to that was said was when he was asked, "From your original concept, has there been any significant deviations?", and he answered, "So far, the only deviations are that some events have been introduced earlier than intended, while some events have been pushed back for later." So, he didn't actually say anything shouldn't have been in the game at all, he even answers in a later question when he was asked if there's anything that he "didn't like adding but thinks is necessary", "No, I haven’t had that feeling yet".

So maybe he doesn't think that moment was a "too soon" or "too much" moment, or maybe it's just much less serious than what people here are making it out to be, but it is notable that it's almost immediately forgotten about in Ep 4 when staying with Bella and how she's now much more willing to be intimate with the MC.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
He didn't say those exact words. The closest I could find to that was said was when he was asked, "From your original concept, has there been any significant deviations?", and he answered, "So far, the only deviations are that some events have been introduced earlier than intended, while some events have been pushed back for later." So, he didn't actually say anything shouldn't have been in the game at all, he even answers in a later question when he was asked if there's anything that he "didn't like adding but thinks is necessary", "No, I haven’t had that feeling yet".

So maybe he doesn't think that moment was a "too soon" or "too much" moment, or maybe it's just much less serious than what people here are making it out to be, but it is notable that it's almost immediately forgotten about in Ep 4 when staying with Bella and how she's now much more willing to be intimate with the MC.
In my opinion, he had an idea, put it to work, but ultimately decided that it wasn't fitting the theme of the game and not wanting to be a one-trick pony and pulling off the same stuff from AL, now tries to somehow work his way around that line wihout delving too much into it.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

You must not have sex with Maya in the end of ep3. So you either don't propose to help her with her tasks or go for the threesome with Quinn & Riona.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes