Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Tommy was already at college, he lives there. He doesn't exactly have to go home for the summer considering he's just a short train journey away from there.

This is pretty much how dalli and Warscared view this game. :ROFLMAO:

Whatever one you want. If you want M&J, make sure you're Neutral or CHICK before that decision, and if you want to risk the as yet undefined Quinn path, then either be DIK or simply choose to just be friends with M&J.
¿And if I like the 3?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Why didn't MC tell Maya (and Josy) what she would have to do for 'free' tuition? He knew but he let her have high hopes while she was struggling with the HOT tasks and Quinn's abuse. I can't really justify his behavior.

Reactions: Razrback16

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Well I view bf/gf differently than husband/wife. I'm not the marrying sort, but if you do make a commitment like that then you should stick with it. If you have a wife (who happens to be a knockout) who loses a baby, you don't just walk away and cut off all contact. And the real kicker, not grant a divorce so she can move on. If he came home and saw his wife making out with another hottie (closed mouth Jill not opened mouth Jill unless something is stuffed in there), storming off is not the proper reaction. At least stay and watch some of it. :giggle:

A three year deployment? What, is he fighting on Mars? No one stays deployed for three years straight, especially without being given some time for communications with family.

Now, all of this goes out the window if James is MIA or if Bella is a truly demented human, but I'm just not seeing it. She is mentally damaged yes, but I don't think she is a 100% psychopath. I think the whole "James is an MIA soldier" theory is a red herring anyway. Even if James is military, in 2016 (year of game world minus three years?), most of US wars and major deployments were winding down. James, soldier or not, gets no pass from me! Main reason though, I just want to sleep with his wife. ;)
Couldn't have worded that better myself. I think that the soldier mannequin was a red herring anyways, hell it could have been Burke himself, being his creepy self and trying to spy on Bella, but drunk MC wasn't in his plan, so when he ran into MC he had no choice but pretend to be a mannequin. Weirdly, we don't see the soldier mannequin in the free roams afterwards (or I don't remember actually seeing it).

Him being deployed for 3 years straight with no time off doesn't make sense. As someone who did 6 months as a mandatory military service years ago, I can tell that it's no fun (you miss your family, friends, loved ones, you miss the freedom you have in the real world) and you have the feeling that time doesn't pass and if you don't take a leave or time off, you'll likely go insane.

Reactions: Kellermann

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm not sure in this next update we will get the answer to the Bella question per-say. But rather some more details. Like what's in the room. It seems Bella may use the room as a closet/storage because that's where she goes to get the yoga clothes, and jill went to go in there to change but it was locked. It may be that James stuff is in there(she apparently held onto it because that's what mc is wearing.) But go no further explaining where he is/why he's gone. I don't think dpc wants to reveal that yet, but storywise its time that part is developed more.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
I can't seem to trigger Camila scene on ep 5, after the choice "Kiss her again" I'm not getting the option to pay her. i did the ordered Camila from Quinn's restaurant and 3s0me with her and Mona and still nothing, what am i missing?.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I can't seem to trigger Camila scene on ep 5, after the choice "Kiss her again" I'm not getting the option to pay her. i did the ordered Camila from Quinn's restaurant and 3s0me with her and Mona and still nothing, what am i missing?.
Did u choose join in when caught during the panty raid? Sex outdoors/slap in front of the diks?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Did you ask her to help you with sex outdoors?

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
I've got to say one of the funniest moment in this game has to be when the MC pulls out Jill's picture in the bar as if it was gonna change my mind :LUL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm not sure in this next update we will get the answer to the Bella question per-say. But rather some more details. Like what's in the room. It seems Bella may use the room as a closet/storage because that's where she goes to get the yoga clothes, and jill went to go in there to change but it was locked. It may be that James stuff is in there(she apparently held onto it because that's what mc is wearing.) But go no further explaining where he is/why he's gone. I don't think dpc wants to reveal that yet, but storywise its time that part is developed more.
I think DPC will leave what's in the room for episode 8. I think that either we wil get clues about whatever happened with James or some clues about the room. Either way one will hint about the other.

Reactions: drakken

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Thats it. Huh. I had assumed it was a much more clearer image. Bit much to jump to army from that.

Thats a fair point, really.
I did some research a while back.

I don't know guys. Maybe it is part of the story, but the room is not a nursery. Bella's husband is a soldier and maybe missing in action??? How do I know this. Let's look at the "vision" we had at Bella's house.
View attachment 999335
This is the outfit that DPC used to create the hallucination in ep 2. Sure we were drunk but let's look under that locked door.
View attachment 999339
These are the same boots. So what we know is that the room contains a military outfit (or a hanged dead guy in his military boots).

YRS™

May 30, 2020
Bro I have said around..
You didn't say "perchance". You can't be all "fair maiden"ing, and "mayhaps"ing and not throw in a "perchance". Instant fail. :mad:

The 20th is a fucking Tuesday, why would DPC release it on a Tuesday? WTF? Come on dude...

;)

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The mirror is around head height for a small child, the steps are to access the basin. But obviously the child's dead and buried so Bella has moved the steps aside.
she has clearly moved the ladder, but leaves it there in the bathroom.

Bella hides the memories of her lost son in a room that is off limits to everyone, but she keeps an obvious memory of him in the bathroom, which is the only room in the house that it is impossible to deny access to every guest...

theories supported by other theories

Come on...
How long until the seventh chapter? Hurry up, it's late!!!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
she has clearly moved the ladder, but leaves it there in the bathroom.

Bella hides the memories of her lost son in a room that is off limits to everyone, but she keeps an obvious memory of him in the bathroom, which is the only room in the house that it is impossible to deny access to every guest...

theories supported by other theories

Come on...
How long until the seventh chapter? Hurry up, it's late!!!
Imagine the theories we will make up if the release gets postponed to early May. :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Why didn't MC tell Maya (and Josy) what she would have to do for 'free' tuition? He knew but he let her have high hopes while she was struggling with the HOT tasks and Quinn's abuse. I can't really justify his behavior.
Because the MC didn't know that there was a link between the two.

I really hope we get answers for the Bella situation, namely what's behind the door and what happened between them. I don't know if I have the mental fortitude to survive 5 more months of people talking about dead husbands, dead bodies, dead children, miscarriages, bloody axes, and all the other insane shit people postulate about Bella and James.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
la pazienza è la virtù dei forti

Do you think ep7 will have any class room stuff? just asking because of test answers n etc
What are you referring to? Sorry, I didn't understand... do you mean results for the various school tests?

p.s. patience is a myth historically invented to keep the masses happy, in fact patience is a virtue only if you can't do anything, otherwise you are an idiot.

Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes