Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
What are you referring to? Sorry, I didn't understand... do you mean results for the various school tests?

p.s. patience is a myth historically invented to keep the masses happy, in fact patience is a virtue only if you can't do anything, otherwise you are an idiot.
like test answers, im trying to keep that perfect grade thing going

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Imagine the theories we will make up if the release gets postponed to early May. :ROFLMAO:
Because you think the next chapter will solve some mystery? Let's hope...

The sixth one was supposed to solve the mystery of MC's mother by revealing... nothing at all.

For Chad it seems too early.
Maybe something about Bella, maybe I hope so...
The Tybalt thing?
Maya's dad?

If she gets two of them back, I'm celebrating till the eighth.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
like test answers, im trying to keep that perfect grade thing going
if MC has good grades this has value with both Bella and Cathe

while in interactions with Josy and Maya in the library they have no value, even if you have top marks you still need Josy to explain how maths tests work.

I've never tried it but it would be interesting to see if she was a goat what would change...

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Why didn't MC tell Maya (and Josy) what she would have to do for 'free' tuition? He knew but he let her have high hopes while she was struggling with the HOT tasks and Quinn's abuse. I can't really justify his behavior.
Because he's trying to get his dick sucked. She tells him whats on the list, and hes like score.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why didn't MC tell Maya (and Josy) what she would have to do for 'free' tuition? He knew but he let her have high hopes while she was struggling with the HOT tasks and Quinn's abuse. I can't really justify his behavior.
it is inexplicable that he doesn't really warn her about Quinn, but he can't know about the link between the two things. to tell you the truth, we players don't even know how it works yet.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Because you think the next chapter will solve some mystery? Let's hope...

The sixth one was supposed to solve the mystery of MC's mother by revealing... nothing at all.

For Chad it seems too early.
Maybe something about Bella, maybe I hope so...
The Tybalt thing?
Maya's dad?

If she gets two of them back, I'm celebrating till the eighth.
I don't think we'll get full answers, obviously. But some clues at least would be great. The Tybalt blackmail thing needs to be over - it was a stupid idea, made no sense and did more damage to Jill among the fans if anything.

I don't think that we'll resolve the Maya's dad issue in Episode 7 or 8 as well. He's obviously not the big bad villain in this game obviously, but I'm hoping that players who aren't on Maya's route don't have to get dragged in to deal with her drama.

The Chad thing is weird, because I think that we will run into him with Troy, and MC learns that Chad and Troy are now roommates. Also the way Chad acts would be different, which MC finds incredibly weird, but finds it even weirder that he hangs out with Troy after supposedly kicking him out of the Alphas. Maybe we can also get some insight on the Troy and Chad friendship from Sage, either before and after the sex (because the MC is just weird like that - he'd ask about Chad and Troy after Sage destroyed his dick).

As for Bella, I think the next episode we will get some clues about her and James' relationship. Obviously, it's way too early for James to make a return and we'll be given clues to the locked room in episode 8, in my opinion. However I'm still sticking with my miscarriage theory and that James left after their relationship has been damaged beyond repair.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
As for Bella, I think the next episode we will get some clues about her and James' relationship. Obviously, it's way too early for James to make a return and we'll be given clues to the locked room in episode 8, in my opinion. However I'm still sticking with my miscarriage theory and that James left after their relationship has been damaged beyond repair.
How many times have you written this? :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think we'll get full answers, obviously. But some clues at least would be great. The Tybalt blackmail thing needs to be over - it was a stupid idea, made no sense and did more damage to Jill among the fans if anything.

I don't think that we'll resolve the Maya's dad issue in Episode 7 or 8 as well. He's obviously not the big bad villain in this game obviously, but I'm hoping that players who aren't on Maya's route don't have to get dragged in to deal with her drama.

The Chad thing is weird, because I think that we will run into him with Troy, and MC learns that Chad and Troy are now roommates. Also the way Chad acts would be different, which MC finds incredibly weird, but finds it even weirder that he hangs out with Troy after supposedly kicking him out of the Alphas. Maybe we can also get some insight on the Troy and Chad friendship from Sage, either before and after the sex (because the MC is just weird like that - he'd ask about Chad and Troy after Sage destroyed his dick).

I don't know

who cares about chad basically? if he's gay or has a girlfriend what does it matter to us players? it may more or less prolong sage's "mourning", but basically it's the same thing. it's probably better that he's gay and not that chad has an affair with a hots or whatever a BR girl. it's a mystery, but definitely a minor one

about Bella, whatever they tell us will be a revelation, as of today we know very little, she and Josy are the characters that DESERVE a deeper look. from my point of view it's mandatory.

Maya's father if we don't get him out of our way in the seventh he'll show up again later, I can't even tell you which option I prefer...

Tybalt's blackmail we've actually yet to see, if we're in the path with Jill we hung out with her more than usual in the last chapter. Is Jill going to confront Tybalt and his bluff yet? Will there be consequences to blaming everything on Derek?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't know

who cares about chad basically? if he's gay or has a girlfriend what does it matter to us players? it may more or less prolong sage's "mourning", but basically it's the same thing. it's probably better that he's gay and not that chad has an affair with a hots or whatever a BR girl. it's a mystery, but definitely a minor one
The thing with Chad is, Sage just isn't going to find closure until she finds her answers. She doesn't think of MC as a boyfriend, because she's not ready to move on from Chad yet. So until we don't get the Chad reveal, I don't think we'll get the option to be in a relationship with Sage.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Guilt trip? probably but i'll be busy clapping her cheeks all night
Well yeah, MC is going to be busy in my main save. But I can spare some time for James on my no love interest save. Maybe MC and James go out for drinks together. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes