Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
are you so insecure that not even your sister and widowed mother can not be happy and find their own man? that is rough man!
Twas a joke my good friend! But really if you go to any 'cest game forum, you'll see people who would say that exact thing, so I guess you're not wrong :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, I've always found the "James is in the army" thing weird because its not really supported anywhere.

That said. Wasn't there a look under the door to the locked room, and someone made out army boots or something? I thought that was where the army thing (coupled with drunk MC) came from.
These are the boots:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With a little enhancement:

I own boots like that. Steel cap, safety boots...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hey dude, I was in such a situation. The army doesn't give you a choice. I was lucky that I got two weeks of leave.

And when James was on a military mission, he can't just go home as a soldier. There's a word for that when someone does that. "desertion.":rolleyes:

And when you're a soldier and you're in the shit with your buddies and the bullets are flying around your ears, you can't just walk away. The stress that a soldier is exposed to in such a situation is enormous. The only thing a soldier can think about is his spouse, family and friends. And then he comes home and sees his wife fucking another woman.

If something like that had happened to us, I wouldn't have needed an axe.:devilish::devilish::devilish:
Are you telling me you were in war or in barracks for three years straight with no breaks? No leave? No one stays on constant deployment for three years straight (the amount of time since Bella apparently last saw James) without the ability to see or communicate with family. Everyone gets leave, even during war time. Or at least time to return to the home country for training.

I can understand James being upset walking in on Bella and Jill. That much I can agree with, but my whole point is James staying out of contact for three years. MIA theory doesn't make sense. There are no US MIA for the most recent wars. According to US DoD, they only had some contractors declared MIA, last one in 2007. James is certainly not MIA.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
These are the boots:

Thats it. Huh. I had assumed it was a much more clearer image. Bit much to jump to army from that.

Tbh I assumed it was Jill's spare toothbrush for whenever she stayed over
Thats a fair point, really.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Some lines with (unintentional?) double meaning

Riona: Ok, I'm on a mission for ice. Take care of Sage for me, will you?

Actual meaning: The fridge is out of ice cubes and she's out to get them.
Alternate meaning: She's getting meth.

MC: No way! I'm not going to ride bareback the first time.

Actual meaning: He won't jump on a horse the first time he saw them.
Alternate meaning: He will always wear a condom when having sex with a girl for the first time (which is demonstrably false).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
These are the boots:

The pants do look like camo, but even if James is in the military, which I'm not convinced he is, I say there is no way he is MIA. The only logical remaining option is that he has voluntarily broken off contact with Bella. Whether that be because of infidelity, a lost baby, or because he has a side girl, I don't know.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Not as stupid as the flashback of Quinn's dad snorting coke, what fun it was
There's a significant difference between a flashback that fleshes out who a character is and where they come from. And one with a character in the exact same spot she's in now but a year earlier, it does nothing, shows nothing, accomplishes nothing.

You want to flashback Josy, show her with her parents before Monica and Tommy. Give her some actual depth and character instead of just being Maya's handbag.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
precisely... in episode one MC has a date with Josy an he later brings her back home, while the camera shows the house, what if Tommy was home, packing for college and he saw MC with his beloved step-sister. That would be enough to cause his anger and hostility, later at the pinkrose when MC asks him what's wrong, he snaps at him. but in episode six we are given the chance to reconcile with Tommy, which happens after MC broke up with Josy or is treating her nicely. and the fact he was sniffing her nailpolish could have been something he came up with when he got caught in Josy's room and didn't want anyone to find out he was sniffing her panties.
Tommy was already at college, he lives there. He doesn't exactly have to go home for the summer considering he's just a short train journey away from there.

Some lines with (unintentional?) double meaning

Riona: Ok, I'm on a mission for ice. Take care of Sage for me, will you?

Actual meaning: The fridge is out of ice cubes and she's out to get them.
Alternate meaning: She's getting meth.

MC: No way! I'm not going to ride bareback the first time.

Actual meaning: He won't jump on a horse the first time he saw them.
Alternate meaning: He will always wear a condom when having sex with a girl for the first time (which is demonstrably false).
This is pretty much how dalli and Warscared view this game. :ROFLMAO:

I'm going to get Chapter 4 and they told me I have to pick a Josy and Maya or Quinn path, what do you recommend?
Whatever one you want. If you want M&J, make sure you're Neutral or CHICK before that decision, and if you want to risk the as yet undefined Quinn path, then either be DIK or simply choose to just be friends with M&J.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
the miscarriage theory only makes sense if we assume that it created tensions in the couple and led to a break-up, not that James left "only" because of the miscarriage. (for now it remains the best theory to explain the off limit room)

Otherwise it wouldn't make sense that Bella hopes to be forgiven by James after concluding that she has already forgiven him after all.

to me it all points to a fight that went further, after which James left taking advantage of a job opportunity or something.

anyway you can be sure that James won't be a "sexual" obstacle for MC, at the most he will be for the guilt feelings that may assail Bella (and they already do now)
That's why I think that it wasn't a miscarriage. I think Bella got an abortion without James' permission because she didn't want a kid for some reason and James got right pissed off and left. In the beginning Bella was angry with him as well but has now forgiven him and probably wants a kid herself. She is very motherly to the MC for some reason so it could be that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes