KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
All I know is bella sure does live in a really nice house on a librarian/part time teacher salary. Even if you add her dead/missing husbands salary (military?) Something seems off. Gotta be some kinda conspiracy there. Right!
That's her parents house,
She got it from inheritance.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I found another absolutely irrelevant sentence from DPC that could point to something in the back.

Josy: "(And I was stupid enough to think I'd remember this place from that one visit during high school)"

I could imagine that we get a flashback from Josy. :unsure:
Emphasis on the word "irrelevant".

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I found another absolutely irrelevant sentence from DPC that could point to something in the back.

Josy: "(And I was stupid enough to think I'd remember this place from that one visit during high school)"

I could imagine that we get a flashback from Josy. :unsure:
Oh yay a flashback of Josy going on a field trip to B&R, so much fun.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l and drakken

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Don't judge James too quickly in such a situation.

Hell, I was in such a situation with one of my ex-girlfriends and believe me when I say that the relationship suffers extremely. At that time I had my basic training in the army and even got special leave, but the two weeks were definitely not enough to be there for my ex-girlfriend. That's why the relationship failed.

What if it was the same with Isabella and James?
Isabella had a miscarriage and James couldn't be there for her. There are some theories that he was a soldier. What if James may not have had a choice because he had a deployment. Isabella could have forgiven James for just not being there for her. He comes back from deployment and sees his wife making out with another woman. (He may not have even known Jill).

How would you act?
Well I view bf/gf differently than husband/wife. I'm not the marrying sort, but if you do make a commitment like that then you should stick with it. If you have a wife (who happens to be a knockout) who loses a baby, you don't just walk away and cut off all contact. And the real kicker, not grant a divorce so she can move on. If he came home and saw his wife making out with another hottie (closed mouth Jill not opened mouth Jill unless something is stuffed in there), storming off is not the proper reaction. At least stay and watch some of it. :giggle:

A three year deployment? What, is he fighting on Mars? No one stays deployed for three years straight, especially without being given some time for communications with family.

Now, all of this goes out the window if James is MIA or if Bella is a truly demented human, but I'm just not seeing it. She is mentally damaged yes, but I don't think she is a 100% psychopath. I think the whole "James is an MIA soldier" theory is a red herring anyway. Even if James is military, in 2016 (year of game world minus three years?), most of US wars and major deployments were winding down. James, soldier or not, gets no pass from me! Main reason though, I just want to sleep with his wife. ;)

Unless that stool and mirror is something women use to trim their pubes, I'm pretty sure that's for a little kid.
No, it's so you can see the funny faces you make while you're on the shitter. :confused: :whistle: :mad: :LOL: o_O :poop::poop::poop::poop: :sneaky:(y)
The stool is just where you put your bowl of noodles.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh yay a flashback of Josy going on a field trip to B&R, so much fun.
It's not just fun. It gives DPC the opportunity to show how maybe Josy and Zoey met or that Josy had seen the MC before, maybe how he fooled around with Zoey. MC and Zoey were friends. Or...Or...etc.:rolleyes:

I know they didn't go to the same high school. But on field trips when I was in high school, there were classes from other schools.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well I view bf/gf differently than husband/wife. I'm not the marrying sort, but if you do make a commitment like that then you should stick with it. If you have a wife (who happens to be a knockout) who loses a baby, you don't just walk away and cut off all contact. And the real kicker, not grant a divorce so she can move on. If he came home and saw his wife making out with another hottie (closed mouth Jill not opened mouth Jill unless something is stuffed in there), storming off is not the proper reaction. At least stay and watch some of it. :giggle:

A three year deployment? What, is he fighting on Mars? No one stays deployed for three years straight, especially without being given some time for communications with family.

Now, all of this goes out the window if James is MIA or if Bella is a truly demented human, but I'm just not seeing it. She is mentally damaged yes, but I don't think she is a 100% psychopath. I think the whole "James is an MIA soldier" theory is a red herring anyway. Even if James is military, in 2016 (year of game world minus three years?), most of US wars and major deployments were winding down. James, soldier or not, gets no pass from me! Main reason though, I just want to sleep with his wife. ;)

No, it's so you can see the funny faces you make while you're on the shitter. :confused: :whistle: :mad: :LOL: o_O :poop::poop::poop::poop: :sneaky:(y)
The stool is just where you put your bowl of noodles.
You know what's funny about this whole "James is in the army" thing? The only mention of the army in the entire game was the MC thinking he saw an army guy when he just saw this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and in his drunken state thought he saw this:

And that's it.

And then when the MC was barricading the door he was like, "Fuck you, army guy! You're not getting the treasure!"

And then the only time we see Bella's husband, he's in a tux (wedding photo) and he looks nothing like the army guy.

So I'm gonna say, the power of suggestion has had a lot of us off thinking he's got something to do with the military when it's never mentioned, ever, in the game.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
You know what's funny about this whole "James is in the army" thing? The only mention of the army in the entire game was the MC thinking he saw an army guy when he just saw this:

and in his drunken state thought he saw this:

And that's it.

And then when the MC was barricading the door he was like, "Fuck you, army guy! You're not getting the treasure!"

And then the only time we see Bella's husband, he's in a tux (wedding photo) and he looks nothing like the army guy.

So I'm gonna say, the power of suggestion has had a lot of us off thinking he's got something to do with the military when it's never mentioned, ever, in the game.
Yeah, I've always found the "James is in the army" thing weird because its not really supported anywhere.

That said. Wasn't there a look under the door to the locked room, and someone made out army boots or something? I thought that was where the army thing (coupled with drunk MC) came from.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Things in this game are really a lot simpler than some people seem to think they are.
precisely... in episode one MC has a date with Josy an he later brings her back home, while the camera shows the house, what if Tommy was home, packing for college and he saw MC with his beloved step-sister. That would be enough to cause his anger and hostility, later at the pinkrose when MC asks him what's wrong, he snaps at him. but in episode six we are given the chance to reconcile with Tommy, which happens after MC broke up with Josy or is treating her nicely. and the fact he was sniffing her nailpolish could have been something he came up with when he got caught in Josy's room and didn't want anyone to find out he was sniffing her panties.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes