AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Exactly. Just because one issue/barrier might get resolved doesn't mean another isn't going to crop up.
I'll put it like that so you can probably understand better, Dragon Ball anime or manga ended when Goku was a kid? How many villains has history had? there is always a moment of peace until the new villain on duty arrives

That you believe that nothing is going to happen because you say so does not mean that DPC thinks in the same conformist way as many here

How the fuck are you going to maintain the level of this game for more than 20 episodes without having drama and getting to have a shit story like many other games

When every problem begins to explode with each LI or SG as it happens with M&J and Quinn do not come to cry here because DPC has given the warning from the first moment, that you want to ignore that warning from the beginning and believe that the game is going to Going the way you think is not going to make it a reality, even if it hurts to accept

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Its technically not his fault as far as the fire. He did try to talk Derrick out if it. Derrick being Derrick is like "bro, just trust me, I got this" besides I believe Derrick will probally take the blame himself anyways, especially if the finds out about tydbol's blackmail against jill/mc, or at the least come up with some way to stop it and it be another "bro, just trust me"
That scene was too awesome though, I want the mc to take the blame. :cool:

Reactions: JamieSadistic

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'll put it like that so you can probably understand better, Dragon Ball anime or manga ended when Goku was a kid? How many villains has history had? there is always a moment of peace until the new villain on duty arrives

That you believe that nothing is going to happen because you say so does not mean that DPC thinks in the same conformist way as many here

How the fuck are you going to maintain the level of this game for more than 20 episodes without having drama and getting to have a shit story like many other games

When every problem begins to explode with each LI or SG as it happens with M&J and Quinn do not come to cry here because DPC has given the warning from the first moment, that you want to ignore that warning from the beginning and believe that the game is going to Going the way you think is not going to make it a reality, even if it hurts to accept
warnings mean nothing when the dev pulls "plot twists" out of his buttocks, without any foreshadowing nor choices... In acting lesson I was using every chance to be with Leah, then the trip happened and she turned psycho.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Actually no, a full dik manwhore MC whom doesn't have Bella's appreciation can still date Jill. He just have to convinced Jill that he's a nice guy. :Kappa:
Yeah I know. My first ever run in this game many months ago I had to convince her but that was when I was beating the tar out of everyone like a game of Mortal Kombat. But I was realizing during that run it's not anything like me as a person, plus after Ep 4 I didn't want to be on the M&J path. I killed the run, played the game like how I would personally make the choices, and it's been full Jill ever since, unless I give in to going full CHICK Bella just to see what happens.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

I think a better comparison to this game would be the hangover movies. :ROFLMAO:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
no! the most despicable character is Ida, the one using her hot friend's pictures.
Yeeeeah.....What's so wrong with her ? At least she didn't stand between you and lily's fun time like the asshole did. Not to mention his constant trolling :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just because it didn't change anything much in that scene doesn't mean it doesn't matter. The game takes stock of the choice you made and it can raise its ugly head later.

An example of that, if you don't smoke weed and fuck Quinn on the DIK mansion rooftop in episode 4, you can't tend to her cuts and fuck her in the DIK library in episode 6.
Shazba I get where you're coming from about the fire thing. But the character record on the phone kept the mentioning of the not smoking weed thing with Tommy, Riona & Quinn but it didn't keep the mentioning of blaming/sharing the fire on or with Derek.

I'd think something like the fire would be mentioned in the character bio.

Only the egging is there.

Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Its technically not his fault as far as the fire. He did try to talk Derrick out if it. Derrick being Derrick is like "bro, just trust me, I got this" besides I believe Derrick will probally take the blame himself anyways, especially if the finds out about tydbol's blackmail against jill/mc, or at the least come up with some way to stop it and it be another "bro, just trust me"
I was on the fence about whether or not to take the blame on my Jill-Only Chick playthrough. I always blamed Derick in every run, but felt I should do something different on CHICK. Ultimately, I again blamed Derick :ROFLMAO:. My CHICK Jill MC never lies so I kept with that tradition and told the truth! I didn't tell Derick to burn the house down, that's on him. And fuck him for making me carry a fish. :sick:

I didn't even care about getting the girls out of the mansion (pre fake fire). As far as I was concerned, my only mission was to infiltrate the mansion, scout the area, find out why the HOTs ditched us, fuck as many of them as possible, and get out alive. I accomplished my mission so I didn't care if they stayed to "party" with the Preps or left. Do whatever you want ladies.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It may be within her character now as we know her character; but as character development progresses, I foresee a more caring Quinn with more protagonist qualities than the antagonist qualities she possesses now.
I really don't think Quinn is going to have that much of a 180 character shift, it honestly wouldn't suit her and could even ruin her character. She might start to seem like she enjoys her time with the MC, but she'll keep him at an arms length, never saying anything too sweet or mushy and will likely continue to treat him like he's just a plaything to her. As such, even if she's starting to like him more, if he seems the most effective patsy for her to get out of trouble, she'll do it because she'll still be the same manipulative, arrogant, self-preserving Quinn she's always been. She may very well end up regretting it and realising she did wrong which could facilitate her redemption arc, but I think she's more than capable of throwing anyone under a bus if it serves her needs.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I was on the fence about whether or not to take the blame on my Jill-Only Chick playthrough. I always blamed Derick in every run, but felt I should do something different on CHICK. Ultimately, I again blamed Derick :ROFLMAO:. My CHICK Jill MC never lies so I kept with that tradition and told the truth! I didn't tell Derick to burn the house down, that's on him. And fuck him for making me carry a fish. :sick:
Well that one choice better not majorly ruin any chance or change with Jill further down the road. Tybalt blames the MC anyway, so might as well own up to it.

I can't recover the lost save (as far as I know) so I guess if I have to do a full Jill run and blame it on Derek I'm going to have to. I will lose my shit if I voted my conscience and removed the blame Derek save and down the road I get crucified for it.

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I really don't think Quinn is going to have that much of a 180 character shift, it honestly wouldn't suit her and could even ruin her character. She might start to seem like she enjoys her time with the MC, but she'll keep him at an arms length, never saying anything too sweet or mushy and will likely continue to treat him like he's just a plaything to her. As such, even if she's starting to like him more, if he seems the most effective patsy for her to get out of trouble, she'll do it because she'll still be the same manipulative, arrogant, self-preserving Quinn she's always been. She may very well end up regretting it and realising she did wrong which could facilitate her redemption arc, but I think she's more than capable of throwing anyone under a bus if it serves her needs.
This will at the least be partially true. The main point tho is she does have a soft spot for the mc. But she's also shown she fucks up alot. Which was why I was on the she stole mc inheritance check theory. He did offer to help, and she doesn't like asking for help, she questions why he would want to, then quips back "I didn't ask for it" when mc says he do it just to help.

Edit: and then there's "u didn't ask for it, but what if you need it"

Reactions: SomboSteel

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well that one choice better not majorly ruin any chance or change with Jill further down the road. Tybalt blames the MC anyway, so might as well own up to it.

I can't recover the lost save (as far as I know) so I guess if I have to do a full Jill run and blame it on Derek I'm going to have to. I will lose my shit if I voted my conscience and removed the blame Derek save and down the road I get crucified for it.
I probably should have taken the blame, but yeah, I'm not restarting from scratch just to change that one thing. Imma be miffed if that ruined my chance of the perfect Jill ending. I've suffered through too much on that playthrough to have such a small thing bring me down.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I probably should have taken the blame, but yeah, I'm not restarting from scratch just to change that one thing. Imma be miffed if that ruined my chance of the perfect Jill ending. I've suffered through too much on that playthrough to have such a small thing bring me down.
I can't imagine that one thing totally destroying an otherwise perfect Jill run. Yes it's on my mind but if it completely destroys anything with her I don't know how bad my blow-up over it will be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I had a thought about if this game would cover more than MCs Freshman year. We know that Sage is graduating that year, but what if she actually comes back to B&R to get a higher degree? I don't remember if DPC talked about if we would follow MC to his Sophomore year at least, if we do, I think we'd still be able to see Sage in the school setting.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I mean, IS DPC that spiteful and cunning that one wrong move could mean Armageddon with a love interest?

I would understand if Jill reacted separately to the blame choice but she didn't even flinch whether who took the blame or not. At least Tommy reacted about not smoking while with Quinn. Jill wasn't like, when you took it yourself be like "What the hell were you thinking?!?!?!" That to me, is doom.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

I didn't even care about getting the girls out of the mansion (pre fake fire). As far as I was concerned, my only mission was to infiltrate the mansion, scout the area, find out why the HOTs ditched us, fuck as many of them as possible, and get out alive. I accomplished my mission so I didn't care if they stayed to "party" with the Preps or left. Do whatever you want ladies.
I didn't even think twice about blaming Derek in every playthrough :ROFLMAO: I always try to get points with him because he's a cool guy, but I'm definitely not attached to him to the point where I would shift blame onto myself for something that had nothing to do with me lol. Now if Jill was asking about breaking in and throwing eggs then I would own up to it

Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I had a thought about if this game would cover more than MCs Freshman year. We know that Sage is graduating that year, but what if she actually comes back to B&R to get a higher degree? I don't remember if DPC talked about if we would follow MC to his Sophomore year at least, if we do, I think we'd still be able to see Sage in the school setting.
I think we'll be lucky if this game even gets to the MC's 2nd semester. The pace of the story is moving at such a rapid pace that barring a significant time jump where we don't need to participate in the events of the story over a period of time, it could all be wrapped up by Thanksgiving.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes