drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I had a thought about if this game would cover more than MCs Freshman year. We know that Sage is graduating that year, but what if she actually comes back to B&R to get a higher degree? I don't remember if DPC talked about if we would follow MC to his Sophomore year at least, if we do, I think we'd still be able to see Sage in the school setting.
Holy Bacchus ud probally know, did sage ever say what her degree is, isn't it a business degree because her dad wants her to take over the business one day? Which that type of degree could be used other places and specifics of the classes (such as finances) might be able to be applied to the school in some position. (She does have connections as made apparent when chad asked her to help)

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
If that is the case then I guess if everything goes sideways because of one choice, I'm going to be doing ANOTHER run and Derek's going to get ran over....HARD!!!!
maybe it will go bad because you didn't interact with one object during freeroam... who knows

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Holy Bacchus ud probally know, did sage ever say what her degree is, isn't it a business degree because her dad wants her to take over the business one day? Which that type of degree could be used other places and specifics of the classes might be able to be applied to the school in some position. (She does have connections as made apparent when chad asked her to help)
I think it was something along those lines, maybe an economics degree but can't remember exactly.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think we'll be lucky if this game even gets to the MC's 2nd semester. The pace of the story is moving at such a rapid pace that barring a significant time jump where we don't need to participate in the events of the story over a period of time, it could all be wrapped up by Thanksgiving.
The "story" has barely begun. Relationships =/= Story.

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
What if college gets suspended before Sage and Jill can graduate due to Burkes scandals getting out, that can make them stay in college premises for an extended period of time.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The "story" has barely begun. Relationships =/= Story.
Both are moving pretty swiftly along.

What if college gets suspended before Sage and Jill can graduate due to Burkes scandals getting out, that can make them stay in college premises for an extended period of time.
If a pandemic doesn't completely shut down college education, a sex/drugs scandal wouldn't either.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Both are moving pretty swiftly along.
The story has a long way to go before it concludes, he's 3 weeks into a 4 year program.

It will last as long as Pinkcakes wants it to go. As long as he's bringing in the big money, he's not going to stop.

Some of the players with cemented relationships might find some of the later chapters boring, but that's a consequence of that decision.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Why in the hell did I even bother coming back to this thread when I knew I was going to be fucked with?
I believe several of the characters will be part of the ending even if they aren't the chosen li.
Given:
"Family.
My dad once told me that family is more than blood relations.
Being related doesn't nessairly make you family.
Family are the people who support you in your choices.
Family will help you grow.
Family doesn't give up on you in times of need.
Family are the ones who love you for you...
...whoever they may be.
Even if you loose your family...
...or if your family loses you.
Don't stop.
Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home."

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
This will at the least be partially true. The main point tho is she does have a soft spot for the mc. But she's also shown she fucks up alot. Which was why I was on the she stole mc inheritance check theory. He did offer to help, and she doesn't like asking for help, she questions why he would want to, then quips back "I didn't ask for it" when mc says he do it just to help.

Edit: and then there's "u didn't ask for it, but what if you need it"
I'm not sure about you all, but I can see the change in Quinn. From earlier episodes when she's just chaotic for chaos sake to the library scene in Episode 6. The change may be hard for some to see but that little look she gives MC from behind the wall just before she leaves and the text conversation when she's a bit vulnerable saying thank you. It seems to me like MC is showing her something she's definitely not used to seeing from many people and that's a genuine sense of caring and love.

when is the update will release
April 20th 2022

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yes, but don't wish for a relationship with Sage too soon. If she is happy being a fuck buddy for now then count your lucky stars. We still have potentially another 10+ episodes to go. The last thing we want right now is to be locked into an exclusive relationship. That goes for all of the main LIs. If they will let us play the field for another 5 or so episodes then I'll take it. Once we go exclusive, the fun times are over unless you choose to cheat and we all know how that will go with DPC. :cautious:
Getting in a relationship with Jill in like Episode 8 will be the worst decision MC ever does. She'll just cockblock everything and he won't do shit with anyone until they get married, which means the epilogue after episode 16-20, whichever is the last episode.

Reactions: openup212

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Why in the hell did I even bother coming back to this thread when I knew I was going to be fucked with?
I would've found you on discord... but if you think about it Jill and Josy became friends... maybe being mean to Josy might affect Jill's path for example..

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm not sure about you all, but I can see the change in Quinn. From earlier episodes when she's just chaotic for chaos sake to the library scene in Episode 6. The change may be hard for some to see but that little look she gives MC from behind the wall just before she leaves and the text conversation when she's a bit vulnerable saying thank you. It seems to me like MC is showing her something she's definitely not used to seeing from many people and that's a genuine sense of caring and love.

April 20th 2022
Definitely, but change comes in increments. She's going to do things that she does, probally backtrack a lil at points till she gets there. She's fighting her damage afterall

Edit:
"Family will help you grow.
Family doesn't give up on you in times of need.
Family are the ones who love you for you...
...whoever they may be."

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Getting in a relationship with Jill in like Episode 8 will be the worst decision MC ever does. She'll just cockblock everything and he won't do shit with anyone until they get married, which means the epilogue after episode 16-20, whichever is the last episode.
See I guess I don't care about things like that. But now after the last few comments I'm going to be more cautious in what I say.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes