Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Here's how I see it:

These all take place during the party - View attachment 1126399 View attachment 1126397 View attachment 1126398

Note that we don't see what Sage is wearing in the first preview, but she is most likely wearing the dress seen in the recent Tweet. Also, Quinn and the MC are in the HOTs kitchen as you can see the coffee maker in the background of the Quinn pic.

View attachment 1126405

At the end of the party, the MC may be given 4 choices:
And each of these will lead to a lewd scene depending on what path you're on.

Or it will be like the Prep party and the MC will be able to get more than one lewd scene whilst at the party, or it could be a combination of both; a lewd scene with Riona and/or Quinn during the party, and the choice to stay with Sage or go with Josy at the end of the party.
Also, this party will more than likely be a free-roam event.

Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Here's how I see it:

These all take place during the party - View attachment 1126399 View attachment 1126397 View attachment 1126398

Note that we don't see what Sage is wearing in the first preview, but she is most likely wearing the dress seen in the recent Tweet. Also, Quinn and the MC are in the HOTs kitchen as you can see the coffee maker in the background of the Quinn pic.

View attachment 1126405

At the end of the party, the MC may be given 4 choices:
And each of these will lead to a lewd scene depending on what path you're on.

Or it will be like the Prep party and the MC will be able to get more than one lewd scene whilst at the party, or it could be a combination of both; a lewd scene with Riona and/or Quinn during the party, and the choice to stay with Sage or go with Josy at the end of the party.

She won't because of the HOT code; Don't turn on each other.
Now if I saw it, Sage and Heather are here ep4_livingroom_in.jpg

Reactions: kazaf

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But there is another way for the MC to get information. Tommy knows from Quinn himself and/or that Quinn was looking for customers. What if the two are arguing and MC hears it?:unsure:
For once, dalli, you said something that makes sense. :)

This might very well be something that could happen and it would also work on the path where the MC has largely avoided Quinn and the one where he hasn't as it acts as a means of allowing the MC to learn more about Quinn and what she's up to, and it could explain one of the "incidents" if Tommy and Quinn have a big argument.

Now if I saw it, Sage and Heather are here View attachment 1126438
They are, and that room is right next to the kitchen.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Quinn is currently only vice president and thus can only passively use Sage as a scapegoat. If Quinn were president, however, she could build an active scapegoat, which would give her many more options.
But the responsibility for what happens is the president's, regardless of who is the "guilty "... It is much more productive, in time and effort, to be vice president for Quinn.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I have only one problem. I have kept Quinn away from my MC and I only have Sage as a good friend.

I think maybe it depends on how the MC behaved towards the other HOTs.

If MC behaved decently, the majority of the HOT girls could trust MC, which can work out positively for Sage,

If he fucked all the HOT's he could fuck, most of the HOT girls will not trust him. This, of course, would be negative for Sage.
My main route has also been with Sage so I am wondering where the paths split. At what point is there no turning back from one path to another one? At what point do paths start to close off based upon decisions? Nothing has closed off yet.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I guess no Maya this update
Maya will definitely not disappear from the scene. DPC had a poll for Maya.(y)

But there is a possibility that DPC will (hopefully not) take Maya off the college temporarily.(n)
Maya herself has predicted this possibility.:rolleyes:
Yeah, just remembered DPC had a cosmetic poll for her.

Ep 7 - Maya.jpg

So she'll still be on campus after her Dad's visit.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
This is my theory.
First there are all at a party. Sage and Heather take a picture together just before making out in a three way with the MC.

1148076_ep7_cluck_photo_sage.jpg

Then they all go back to the HOT's house where Sage, Rionna and Quinn stay together in the garden with the MC whenthey decided to make a foursome.

1148077_preview3.jpg

Here they go together to the Sage room, Riona walks first, then Sage, then the MC carrying Quinn in their shoulder, the MC took a picture of himself to send it to Maya and Josy (mega DICK status required):

1148075_ep7_cluck_photo_mc2.jpg

But then Rhiona remember she had some toys in her room so you as a gentleman go with her to help to look for them before going back to Sage room.

1148078_preview10.jpg

Finally the MC watch Sage tits meanwhile Riona and Wuin suck his balls.

1148079_preview11.jpg

What do you think?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes