Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What do you think?
That everything after "Sage and Heather take a picture together" made it evidently clear this was a joke post.

Which one did you vote for? I threw all 16 of my big dik vice president votes behind 3. I like that hairstyle better
I would have voted for #6 if I was a patron, but I'm in DPC's gulag. :(

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
In EP5 at the Prep's party, my MC did not have sex with Sage. Pretty much at the end of the scene, Sage says to my MC that she envies the woman the MC chooses.

I refrained from all sexual interaction with Sage before that.
I did not refrain but I wonder if I need to save the game at different points other than the ends of episodes.

There is no way to tell where you need to save before major decisions impact the MC's status or options with each female character. It's rather aggravating.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I did not refrain but I wonder if I need to save the game at different points other than the ends of episodes.

There is no way to tell where you need to save before major decisions impact the MC's status or options with each female character. It's rather aggravating.
Just as an example, for Sage and his path, it is important to save when you take the video of Chad talking to his "someone", there you can choose to teach guitar or not, which would "open" his path.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Rooster posts can be seen when there's a free-roam, yes, but they also get spread out over several in-game days, so not all of those posts will be from the same day.
I never said it was the same day, I estimate that at least 2 days have passed since Jacob's update to the last Sage update

What I want to get to is, the update of Derek, Isabella and Jill happen on the same day, as long as with Isabella she offers you the job and you agree to work with her

Sage's update, Quinn (I'm not talking about Tybalt because it was probably just a DPC joke) but that would happen the next night,

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
"Barring a few incidents".. There is something about the meaning of the word "a few" in this Rooster..

What about the Jocks ? Any possibility that the Jocks are trying to disturb the party if the HOT and the DIK are partying together ?
I'd say that's a strong possibility, especially if this is indeed the DIKs partying in the HOTs house, something that the Jocks likely never got to do.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
"Barring a few incidents".. There is something about the meaning of the word "a few" in this Rooster..

What about the Jocks ? Any possibility that the Jocks are trying to disturb the party if the HOT and the DIK are partying together ?
Dawe is definitely the kind of dumbass who would ignore Chad's words and start trouble.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
And all I did was offer a suggestion on how to make the M&J scene in Ep 4 better.

I guess some people just don't want to be helped. :(
Oh bruh. They hate that. The admin Dasati is always bringing that up on why the discord is set to patrons only.

I thought you did something innocent like what Gladheim did and ask about a render not knowing it was a 40 dollar render.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Damn, gone a few hours and miss alot.
in Badik i wouldn't talk about grinding though. in the end almost all games bring a special render (which i don't care about), some bring some RP, very few are story related (hell's week for now)

In my opinion teh mod is not worth it with the risk of losing your saves.

and to see the different scenes I prefer to replay
Its not too bad but I've just gotten tired of it period. I haven't had any problems with saves but at the same time I find something I missed and redo a route anyways so..
If we're only including the HOTs and their pledges, you also forgot Mona. Inclusion of Josy suggests casting a wider net, so there's also Cathy, Jade, Envy, and Rose. And Nora. And I suppose Envy's friend Sandy, but unluke Shazba I find her relatively unappealing, especially with her tattoo quality (and placement). Face tats are a dealbreaker for me. Don't shit on a canvas and tell me its art, man. That's just overpriced loo roll.
Yea just the hots. Mona is gone, but Josy is a hot and technically maya.
But Sage could tell MC that it was Quinn's idea. MC and Sage are pretty good friends. MC has also given Sage very personal and confidential information. (Arieth's Crabs, MC birthday).
Maybe Sage also confides in MC that the HOT's participation in the Preps Party was arranged by Quinn. :unsure:
Didn't sage already tell mc at the preps party. Thats why you have to call quinn.

I'd say that's a strong possibility, especially if this is indeed the DIKs partying in the HOTs house, something that the Jocks likely never got to do.
Unless its the hots party for the new one's and mc gets invited because quinn screwed him out of his party with them.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And all I did was offer a suggestion on how to make the M&J scene in Ep 4 better.

I guess some people just don't want to be helped. :(
You know well enough it's not about you try to help him. You wanted to tell him how he should change some things just so it would feel better for you. :cool:
DPC see himself as an Artist, and no artist in the world want to hear from some stranger how he should change his art. You can like him, or hate him for this, but that's who he is. and because of this you will never win this argument. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kazaf

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
facts do not assume gender! my interpretation of such facts are tangled in my own personal experience that you deem misogynistic! however is not you interpretation under the same conditions? do not assume me as a misogynist just because you have a thwarted vision of the world and do give me more credit to read what i wrote instead of taking the easy path of reading what you wanna read to feel good about yourself!

i explained the social dynamics present in an economic lens! yes the term morons or camwhores could be easily replaced with more innocent words but that is not the juice of the text much less the argument of exposing the social truths presented!

as for offensive misogyny! offence can not be given only accepted! but that is not even the point! the fact that you consider it offensive says far more about your own values then whatever my motivations might be! which i explained properly already!

So if you wish to judge me judge by my own values and not your misconceptions! I have always been a Liberal and libertarian! the true meaning by the way not the crazy extremist left wingers masks!

If you would like to know more i can recommend Berenice Levet new book! its a wonderful read that speaks the truth unless you consider that women can be extremely misogynistic as well!
Well, most of the time, you are funny. Sometimes, you dip into heavy, the kind of misogyny that even offends a forward thinking man such as myself. I can live with it. Just saying, you do have a..... edge.

I guess the difference is, I am of a mindset that horrible human behaviour doesnt acclimate to genders.

The biggest whores I've known in my life? All men. Straight up. Worst liar? A guy that successfully hid his date raping tendencies from all of his friend group like an talented Mr ripley level sociopath for a full decade.

Funny part is, I agree on the general characteristics of the people you describe and their horribleness, for lack of a better word. You however, ascribe incredibly gender stereotypical words and phrases whereas I prefer a straight up disclaimer: Pieces of shit.

Language does affect thinking, subconsciously or otherwise. Hence why I'm particular about it.

Probably why I'm one of the guys here in this thread that is absolutely not willing to cut Quinn any slack. People like that in my book are not worthy of redemption.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
ChipLecsap how do you think Josys going to look in that HOT uniform?
:unsure: HOT ?! :ROFLMAO:.
Better than most of them:cool:. though I have to admit something. I liked the original HOT outfit better, the one what Sage was wearing in the flashback:love:
BeingADIK 2021-04-06 04-01-11-56.png

Speaking of Josy , after the recent Agatha Vega scene, I realized I would like Josy with a hair color like hers.:love:.
04.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Casmyr

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I find a little dissapointing the Sage preview on her room. She looks more hot than ever, right like the doors of hell should look like... but, another sex scene on Sage room? We had 3 of thoose already. There are so many places in the world where mark the shape of that ass, why always the same?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes