ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I find a little dissapointing the Sage preview on her room. She looks more hot than ever, right like the doors of hell should look like... but, another sex scene on Sage room? We had 3 of thoose already. There are so many places in the world where mark the shape of that ass, why always the same?
There might be one sex scene in MC's room too :unsure: :cool:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Heycock

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
Man I really hope we don't have to choose between Riona and Sage at the party, choosing between Jill and Sage was enough for me last update o_O

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Exactly, How dare you to complain? :ROFLMAO:. How many Sage preview we get so far 5 ? and I only get one Josy, a suspicious Josy render, so much as there are peoples who assuming it's her dead body floating in water.:ROFLMAO:.
Well that preview worth a couple of previews. DPC always nails it with Josy cloths. A solo scene with her on the pool would be so cool. Man, i am going crazy with all this waiting.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
I think you very well know you will have to choose
I'm honestly not sure, it would be somewhat weird to choose between a main and a side character and both of them fit into the DIK path.

multiple runs dude, multiple runs. :sneaky: that way u dont have to choose ;)
I'm not a big fan of multiple runs, I always try to stick to one main run and, if I feel like I have to, a second experimental run.
Taking multiple runs feels kinda like cheating (as in like game cheats) and ruins the story and character attachment for me.
But I guess at least saving before the decision and enjoying the scene can't hurt. :sneaky:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm honestly not sure, it would be somewhat weird to choose between a main and a side character and both of them fit into the DIK path.

I'm not a big fan of multiple runs, I always try to stick to one main run and, if I feel like I have to, a second experimental run.
Taking multiple runs feels kinda like cheating (as in like game cheats) and ruins the story and character attachment for me.
But I guess at least saving before the decision and enjoying the scene can't hurt. :sneaky:
Is that really any different? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: derdiedas1

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
yeah, but you know. up until this point in order to have Riona, you had to accept Quinn offer, and buy Riona service, and you even had to pay for her in ep 5. so it's kind of tricky. May be Quinn will allow her to be a free menu if you Fucked Quinn in ep6. But its very likely that you will have to chose between Sage or Riona, or Quinn.
unless DPC slips in a Massive DIK reward, and you can have a group sex with all 3 of them. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: derdiedas1

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
yeah, but you know. up until this point in order to have Riona, you had to accept Quinn offer, and buy Riona service, and you even had to pay for her in ep 5. so it's kind of tricky. May be Quinn will allow her to be a free menu if you Fucked Quinn in ep6. But its very likely that you will have to chose between Sage or Riona, or Quinn.
unless DPC slips in a Massive DIK reward, and you can have a group sex with all 3 of them. :ROFLMAO:
There is the offer from the txt string with quinn, "if u like... need something from me. Let me know" , (if you ask "like what?") "maybe a free order, anything special. Just talk to me and ill see what I can do for you"

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
Is that really any different? :ROFLMAO:
Depends on how big the decision will be.
Just looking at the the direct outcome of the decision would be different than actually starting a whole path of that and seeing all the possible long term effects.

Yea I'm not much of a Quinn fan so I luckily don't have to worry about that, but Riona has really grown on me lately and if she wasn't a side girl she could probably compete with Sage in terms of main interest.
And I don't feel like there has to be group sex if you don't want to choose, on the DIK path it would make perfect sense to not be exclusive to anyone and hook up with multiple people without chasing a monogamous relationship.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm rather disappointed we won't get to see Maya in a HOT uniform. Maybe she can borrow Josy's at some point. It's just a shame because having group sex with cheerleaders (in uniform) is something we deserve.
Indeed. However, there an another friend of Josy who i wouldn't mind seeing in the HOT outfit. :devilish: :love:
qx5c-nNqy_Q.jpg
The evil version of Jill, may be she was indeed bullied because she was a slut in the past :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes