AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hmmm. Maybe your partially on to something :unsure: tho, in school, I did have someone that had many behaviors like hers, that stemmed from her damage. (She didn't start my compulsion to solve the human puzzle but she was one i spent a long time piecing together)
It would be great if a psychologist on YouTube starts playing these games, to see how the verdict with the characters would be :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: drakken

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
:LOL: :LOL:
Hey, I get it. DPC made some beautiful fictional women.
But reactions like this make me so uncomfortable:

1. JILL, MINE. MY WIFE. YESSSSSS :love::love::love:
2. AMAZING, SUPERBE, WOW, MARVELOUS! I love Bella so fucking much pffffff. I NEED HERRR NOW.

(These comments are not mine. I swear :oops:)
Just do me a favour and please warn me if I ever get to that point on here when talking about Sage. I need to maintain some small bit of self respect. :D

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Excuse me and you are?

Did the truth hurt you? because I think if it hurt :( let me give you a handkerchief so you can dry your tears
A User whose giving his opinion what do you think?

I'm not on anybody's side so that truth can go fuck itself.
also, keep your handkerchief for yourself you're gonna need it in the coming times.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
It would be great if a psychologist on YouTube starts playing these games, to see how the verdict with the characters would be :ROFLMAO:
That would definitely be interesting, but me and people like me ("street"/life lessons, personal experience and research) are probally going to be the closest you get. :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That would definitely be interesting, but me and people like me ("street"/life lessons, personal experience and research) are probally going to be the closest you get. :ROFLMAO:
You know, I have several psychologist friends but I won't teach them this game :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: drakken

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Psychologists are some of the most fucked up people I know. They can analyze everyone but themselves.
Its not easy looking at oneself, even with the ability to dissociate, you can't observe everything and the mind gets locked in "tracks" of thought pattern which would make it difficult trying to analyze while also inside the mind. Plus they deal with fucked up everyday.

Reactions: MelonGod

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Its not easy looking at oneself, even with the ability to dissociate, you can't observe everything and the mind gets locked in "tracks" of thought pattern which would make it difficult trying to analyze while also inside the mind. Plus they deal with fucked up everyday.
Yes, but what led them to do that in the first place? Is it because they are in need of psychiatry themselves?
I have my suspicions.
And how does that make you feel?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya, because she needs the MCs help to pay for college. Hell, she might even have to choose between the MC and Josy if it came down to brass tacks.
Thats easy, Josy.
Maya still doesn't know if she likes boys, it would be an achievement of a certain level. and also the problems she has to face don't make it easier, but much more complicated.

Josy continues to be the right girl at the wrong time:
1) in the first chapter they finally talk to each other, but MC has to leave for college "goodbye Maya I have to go"
2) in the second chapter after their first real date it is Josy who is convinced that she will never see Mc again "goodbye MC, unfortunately I will never go to college".
3) in the third chapter all the unsaid things emerge and technically only because Derek has fixed MC at Maya's place they don't meet again, an event that probably would have changed the story "goodbye Josy, you lied to me".
4) in the fourth chapter they say goodbye for the fourth time or they embark on an adventure that in reality I would never call easy.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yes, but what led them to do that in the first place? Is it because they are in need of psychiatry themselves?
I have my suspicions.
And how does that make you feel?
"I feel......." :ROFLMAO: (i see what u did there, good one) but seriously its possible, or they knew someone. Its the feeling of needing to help someone. Then you have those that the mind itself intrigues them.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Maya still doesn't know if she likes boys, it would be an achievement of a certain level. and also the problems she has to face don't make it easier, but much more complicated.

1) in the first chapter they finally talk to each other, but MC has to leave for college "goodbye Maya I have to go"
2) in the second chapter after their first real date it is Josy who is convinced that she will never see Mc again "goodbye MC, unfortunately I will never go to college".
3) in the third chapter all the unsaid things emerge and technically only because Derek has fixed MC at Maya's place they don't meet again, an event that probably would have changed the story "goodbye Josy, you lied to me".
4) in the fourth chapter they say goodbye for the fourth time or they embark on an adventure that in reality I would never call easy.
All true but Maya is into Josy and Josy is into Maya and the MC is into Josy and Maya and Josy would do anything for Maya and Maya would do anything for Josy and so if one of them admits they like the MC as more than a friend the other might be forced to concede they do as well. There's no story line involving Josy that doesn't also involve Maya unless Maya just packs her things and leaves college because she can't afford it, which would be a complete waste of a character DPC spent six episodes developing.

I am going to continue to continue to subscribe to the theory that Josy and Maya are a package deal. All I see coming out of the MC trying to end up with one without the other is his getting stabbed to death with the kitchen cake knife.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

It depends of if your looking at relationship or getting into bed. Mc already bedded josy and it took no effort, all you had to do was not say no. Relationship is a different story, that would probally be Jill, tho "relations" is a slow burn, and mc has the whole tydbol blackmail stuff. In reality none of them will have an easy path and thats by design.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes