Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If the player chooses Jill in EP6, the Sage path will be disabled.
The Sage path won't be disabled by picking Jill, none of the paths will be disabled because of it, at least not the main LI paths. All that really happened there was the casual sex with non-LIs was skipped over but, as per the MC's earlier ruminations, he's conflicted about the main LIs he's seeing so he'll likely still continue to be with them to figure things out but he'll just turn down casual flings with non-LIs.

Theory
When the MC talks to Rusty about Maya helping him when he had no place to sleep, Rusty may agree to let Maya stay at the MC for 1-3 nights. Derek calls the father and tells him that Maya has a Boyfriend. The father comes over and looks through the library window and sees his Maya sleeping close together with the MC. All is well that ends well.
Very much doubt that, especially the "all is well that ends well" part because her Dad may be anti-gay but he's probably anti-sex before marriage too, so he probably wouldn't be too happy with her having a boyfriend as he'll be concerned about his intentions with his daughter.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It depends of if your looking at relationship or getting into bed. Mc already bedded josy and it took no effort, all you had to do was not say no. Relationship is a different story, that would probally be Jill, tho "relations" is a slow burn, and mc has the whole tydbol blackmail stuff. In reality none of them will have an easy path and thats by design.
but a girl who every time everything seems to be going well a problem emerges cannot be considered easy to reach, it would be but in the end it never is

with the social gap between Jill and MC it would be the most surprising couple in reality, the boy who doesn't have a television and the girl who has a college...

I don't see "easy" girls, if we're just talking about a one night stand then any HOTs will do, but if we're talking about a relationship I don't see an easy road in any of the LIs. maybe the only easy girls would be Ashley and Mona, but we're talking about more than secondary girls

Sage is my favorite, but in reality it's one of the most toxic and destructive relationships you can experience in life, the one with a girl who rejects you because she decided she loves, she has to be with someone who doesn't even love her back

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I personally don't like M&J or Quinn
but people attack M&J rightfully b/c they have done things they shouldn't
The same goes for Quinn
also, these personalities are bullshit walls that people build around themselves

and I have the Trait that when someone breaks my trust or don't tell me things that they should
They are nothing to me and I never go back to them again
Ok, but for the sake of the argument, it doesnt really matter what you feel (what you think is other thing). Couse the topic we are arguing and wich started the arguments are the motivations of the people who defend Quinn (and Maya and Josy), tits or sentimental reasons, and not thoose of the people who disliked them.
I like all of them (emotionally, sexually just Josy and is not my main). I am more than willing to defend any of them. Dont tell me is for the tits or the ass couse is not. And i know is not couse i will do and i did the same with any man in the same position that thoose girls. So at least not everyone.
Are "people" that way? They only care for tits? No. Humans are a cooperative specie. Violent, agressive, sectarian, selfish a lot of times? Yes. But also cooperative. We build this world in wich we live by being kind and supportive to each other and not like a fucking Robinson Crusoe alone in an island building a tent.
And normal people follow the same path i am doing every time they take a book or watch a tv show. They felt sorry for a guy like Jaimie Lannister, or even thay take a time to feel sorry for Cersei Lannister when a roof follow in her head. Is not a mistery why people like a girl like Quinn couse that path happens every day thouthands of times, for millions of people.

Now, you be watever you are. I dont know you and i cant really judge you withouth having any clue of what you lived. Also i dont want to. But when we talk about "people", dont tell me people are only selfish people who look to the world only from a sexual depredator look, couse that's not true, and we know that because we are a little more than fucking sharks.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
but a girl who every time everything seems to be going well a problem emerges cannot be considered easy to reach, it would be but in the end it never is

with the social gap between Jill and MC it would be the most surprising couple in reality, the boy who doesn't have a television and the girl who has a college...

I don't see "easy" girls, if we're just talking about a one night stand then any HOTs will do, but if we're talking about a relationship I don't see an easy road in any of the LIs. maybe the only easy girls would be Ashley and Mona, but we're talking about more than secondary girls

Sage is my favorite, but in reality it's one of the most toxic and destructive relationships you can experience in life, the one with a girl who rejects you because she decided she loves, she has to be with someone who doesn't even love her back
It is toxic, at the same time she exposes her damage to mc saying she's not used to talking about her emotions, their either buried or they all come spilling out. When people bury their emotion it becomes a jumbled mess and after doing it so long, knowing exactly how you feel doesn't happen. Also they tend to hold on to what they know because its easy.
At this point tho we're seeing a change in her, not a huge one but a change (tho big for her). She was doing exactly what she doesn't do, expressing her emotion to mc.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Eh I don't think so considering MC's mom is from a wealthy ass family. Jill is an old money family and old money families care more about legacy than they do cash and MC has the legacy not the cash (from my experience going to school in a neighborhood with exceptionally rich families who all went to Ivy leagues - I was on permit I was neither rich nor did my family go to an Ivy league lol)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is toxic, at the same time she exposes her damage to mc saying she's not used to talking about her emotions, their either buried or they all come spilling out. When people bury their emotion it becomes a jumbled mess and after doing it so long, knowing exactly how you feel doesn't happen. Also they tend to hold on to what they know because its easy.
At this point tho we're seeing a change in her, not a huge one but a change (tho big for her). She was doing exactly what she doesn't do, expressing her emotion to mc.
unfortunately, the change is actually seen more by us players than by MC directly (e.g. when we are at her place after treating her, only we players see that she is about to say something and then suddenly stops, only we see that she is trying to break down the wall).

I don't blame Sage, the situation isn't funny for her either, but it's not easy at all to be close (especially if you're romantically involved) to such a person

Sage is the only character who reacts badly every time MC shows her his feelings, we really miss RPs in those occasions

god please let her get out of this without getting a lobotomy too.....

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Ok, but for the sake of the argument, it doesnt really matter what you feel (what you think is other thing). Couse the topic we are arguing and wich started the arguments are the motivations of the people who defend Quinn (and Maya and Josy), tits or sentimental reasons, and not thoose of the people who disliked them.
I like all of them (emotionally, sexually just Josy and is not my main). I am more than willing to defend any of them. Dont tell me is for the tits or the ass couse is not. And i know is not couse i will do and i did the same with any man in the same position that thoose girls. So at least not everyone.
Are "people" that way? They only care for tits? No. Humans are a cooperative specie. Violent, agressive, sectarian, selfish a lot of times? Yes. But also cooperative. We build this world in wich we live by being kind and supportive to each other and not like a fucking Robinson Crusoe alone in an island building a tent.
And normal people follow the same path i am doing every time they take a book or watch a tv show. They felt sorry for a guy like Jaimie Lannister, or even thay take a time to feel sorry for Cersei Lannister when a roof follow in her head. Is not a mistery why people like a girl like Quinn couse that path happens every day thouthands of times, for millions of people.

Now, you be watever you are. I dont know you and i cant really judge you withouth having any clue of what you lived. Also i dont want to. But when we talk about "people", dont tell me people are only selfish people who look to the world only from a sexual depredator look, couse that's not true, and we know that because we are a little more than fucking sharks.
nice post but please don't waste your time here writing
it's like Preaching to the Choir

I know you can't decipher me,[I'm still a good person IRL]
but I've seen every side of this World, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

this world ain't all sunshine and rainbows where People only see a woman in a good respectful way
and believe me, I've seen hundreds of people who just see a woman as a sexual object for their Hunger and nothing else,
not just where I am but they are present throughout the Whole World.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
nice post but please don't waste your time here writing
it's like Preaching to the Choir
You are totally right about that. I have some fun having theese talks. I guess thats a selfish reason, paradoxically.

I know you can't decipher me,[I'm still a good person IRL]
As you sayd i cant know that, but i like my chances when i said that, yeah, you probably are. Stadistacs say so. And i am guessing that you don t get a personal benefit of compressing the games. , and thats quite beneficial for a lot of people, including me. So...

but I've seen every side of this World, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

this world ain't all sunshine and rainbows where People only see a woman in a good respectful way
and believe me, I've seen hundreds of people who just see a woman as a sexual object for their Hunger and nothing else,
not just where I am but they are present throughout the Whole World.
Well, i am a humanist not an idiot.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya still doesn't know if she likes boys, it would be an achievement of a certain level. and also the problems she has to face don't make it easier, but much more complicated.
But she doesn't have to like all guys, she likes the MC and that's enough for her. If it doesn't work out, then she can start the self-examination of exactly what it was that she liked about him and whether that makes he bi or not, but right now she likes him and is attracted to him, emotionally and physically, and that's enough for both her and this story.

All true but Maya is into Josy and Josy is into Maya and the MC is into Josy and Maya and Josy would do anything for Maya and Maya would do anything for Josy and so if one of them admits they like the MC as more than a friend the other might be forced to concede they do as well. There's no story line involving Josy that doesn't also involve Maya unless Maya just packs her things and leaves college because she can't afford it, which would be a complete waste of a character DPC spent six episodes developing.
They're all "into" each other, that's what's going on here on the M&J path; the MC likes Maya and Josy, Maya likes the MC and Josy, and Josy like the MC and Maya. Also, if Maya would "do anything" for Josy, she would have told her Dad to go fuck himself ages ago, and if Josy would "do anything" for Maya she wouldn't have tried to run away or seriously consdier dumping Maya for the MC. They're not that strong of a couple on their own because Maya not giving in to her Dad makes Josy feel like she doesn't mean much to Maya, and Josy not supporting Maya trying to reason with her Dad makes Josy feel like she doesn't mean much to Maya. This is a recipe for implosion and for both girls to seek solace with the MC if/when that happens, which it very well could.

Yes, it would seem like a dick move for the MC to reciprocate those feelings, driving a deeper wedge between M&J, and ultimately leading to one being heartbroken when they break up with the other to be with the MC, but that's what the joint M&J path is likely for; to not have to do that. On that M&J path, the MC can serve like a missing piece of their relationship, a strong supportive pillar for both and sometimes people need someone like that in a realtionship, and he can be that for them.

So there's definitely possible solo paths but there's a possible throuple path too and I think they all should have endgame paths.

When playing with mod, I was shown that the romance paths were deactivated.:rolleyes:

Clean library
Josy/Maya activated=Isabella deactivated
Josy/Maya deactivated=Isabella activated

Hangout
Jill activated=Sage deactivated
Jill disabled=Sage enabled

That was in EP6, which doesn't mean that the romance paths won't be activated again in EP7.:unsure:
The only path there that does get "deactivated" is Bella because it seems to be explicitly mentioned at the end of the episode if you choose that option that the MC will not continue to pursue Bella, however that doesn't stop Bella pursuing him.

The M&J path doesn't get stopped because Bella helps the MC clean his room, and neither the Sage nor Jill paths are closed off for choosing either of them. For Sage and Jill, it will just slightly alter how the paths go from this point on, and if you're on the FWB path with Sage and have been romantically pursuing Jill, you'll more than likely still be able to pursue those paths in Ep 7 and beyond as neither of these choices have any finality to them.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
You are totally right about that. I have some fun having theese talks. I guess thats a selfish reason, paradoxically.

As you sayd i cant know that, but i like my chances when i said that, yeah, you probably are. Stadistacs say so. And i am guessing that you don t get a personal benefit of compressing the games. , and thats quite beneficial for a lot of people, including me. So...

Well, i am a humanist not an idiot.
I think we should stop this discussion
before a Moderator steps in and delete our posts for being off-topic

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes