Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Not everyone is a genius like you mate.
You know, I'll grant you that. Most people have to try much harder than I did(and yeah, you're not wrong, I have a genius level iq, learning has always come real easy to me), even still partying was still very much a thing where I went to school, and while most didn't have quite the free time I did, they weren't studying 24/7. There was lots partying and yet people who weren't as smart as I am and had to put more effort in to pass, still had plenty of free time while passing their goddamn classes. This idea of yours that people need to study 24/7 is an asinine one. The MC studies plenty in this game. It's part of the free roams. It's a normal amount of studying(significantly more than I had to do, albeit less than is typical, but he could be of above average intellect). He studies plenty. Your idea that people need to spend all their time studying and don't have time to party is an asinine one. It's not my university experience. And not really for most.

Reactions: Reggie32

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Also the what if Derek is gay/ what if he tells his dad he is and mc is his bf just to save Maya. Running between AchedCroissant n i.
Thatd be a meme. But itd be something from a bad sitcom. Like Friends. Ugh boomer humor.
Its going to be interesting with ep7 tho. Going back to M&J's dorm room, will her dad still be there? Will we have to fight him? Find out next time on DragonBall Z *guitar riff*

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I dont think D boy is ghey anyway. He mentioned sleeping with a male professor though for hell week and said its college and something about experimenting

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Neil can be a girls name. Don't be sexist
You should pay more attention in Jades class
Neil is a masculine given name of Irish origin. The name is an Anglicization of the Irish Niall which is of disputed derivation. The Irish name may be derived from words meaning "cloud", "passionate", or "champion".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Casmyr

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Neil can be a girls name. Don't be sexist
You should pay more attention in Jades class
He literally said he would, then said he was off the list, yet never pulled out the list in-between, which can only mean he later added then checked him off.... or previously...:unsure:

SuperCharger

Mar 19, 2021
My theory for the images of the HOT party with Riona and Quinn flashing their tits at the MC and Sage:

This event happens on the "Sage Path." Sage and MC are enjoying a romantic moment, and Sage is about to confess that she feels something for the MC, when nQuinn and Riona interrupt and offer MC a "birthday foursome."

If MC accepts, Sage participates but is disappointed with MC and the two are locked in to being nothing more than fuck buddies.

If MC declines, Sage is touched and starts to warm up to MC as a potential boyfriend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Here's how I see it:

These all take place during the party - View attachment 1126399 View attachment 1126397 View attachment 1126398

Note that we don't see what Sage is wearing in the first preview, but she is most likely wearing the dress seen in the recent Tweet. Also, Quinn and the MC are in the HOTs kitchen as you can see the coffee maker in the background of the Quinn pic.

View attachment 1126405

At the end of the party, the MC may be given 4 choices:
And each of these will lead to a lewd scene depending on what path you're on.

Or it will be like the Prep party and the MC will be able to get more than one lewd scene whilst at the party, or it could be a combination of both; a lewd scene with Riona and/or Quinn during the party, and the choice to stay with Sage or go with Josy at the end of the party.
Man, I hope I don't have to choose between Josy & Quinn....don't know what I am going to do if that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: shinkei and drakken

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Man, I hope I don't have to choose between Josy & Quinn....don't know what I am going to do if that happens.
Could always call in the quinn favor. "If you ever like need anything, let me know" "like a free order, something special, just let me know and I'll see what I can do"

Last edited:
Reactions: Razrback16

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Do you think dpc will give us game over screens? You know how in choose your own adventure games you make 1 decision that leads you to a game over.
Like cumming inside of Sage and then she tells you she's pro life

MelonGod

Jun 9, 2019
Do you think dpc will give us game over screens? You know how in choose your own adventure games you make 1 decision that leads you to a game over.
Like cumming inside of Sage and then she tells you she's pro life
Maybe he'll go back and implement a mini-game for if you smoke on the roof. Fail the mini-game and you fall to your death.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes