Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Neil is a masculine given name of Irish origin. The name is an Anglicization of the Irish Niall which is of disputed derivation. The Irish name may be derived from words meaning "cloud", "passionate", or "champion".
That's kinda funny/kinda cool. Mostly cause the irish gaelic term acushla as my term of endearment in the game. Kinda cool that "my dad's" name is of irish derivation.

Reactions: SomboSteel

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
I think it will be possible with Sage, at least in my playthrough :sneaky:

I like Bella, but no, I see madness down that road. My theory is MC introduces her to Neil, and she prefers the mature MC's dad :KEK:
What do you think was behind the door in Isabella's room?

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
What do you think was behind the door in Isabella's room?
My initial thoughts were that it was a baby room,. That her and her husband lost a child, and in grief she got intimate with Jill while Jill was consoling her. The husband walked in and left as a result of what he saw.

But there were some other compelling theories on the thread which made me doubt my idea, but that was what I thought when I played through the first time.

Edit: Just as a reason for why I thought something that serious. I had previously played Acting Lessons, which definitely impacted on my theories in the game.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
So I'm getting near to finishing reconstructing my main playthrough. And I'm at the lunch scene the day after Quinn gets mugged/Sage gets dumped.

Does it crack anybody up how no one seems to know how to eat food in B&R? I just realized Sage in this scene is the first person I've seen eating normally. Just using her fork to eat her macoroni. Meanwhile Quinn and MC are eating macaroni with a knife and fork. And Mel and Sarah is using a knife and fork for... chicken nuggets.

I can't help but laugh everytime I see how silly they look at food scenes. Its like watching 7 years play at being adults.

Nov 12, 2020
So I'm getting near to finishing reconstructing my main playthrough. And I'm at the lunch scene the day after Quinn gets mugged/Sage gets dumped.

Does it crack anybody up how no one seems to know how to eat food in B&R? I just realized Sage in this scene is the first person I've seen eating normally. Just using her fork to eat her macoroni. Meanwhile Quinn and MC are eating macaroni with a knife and fork. And Mel and Sarah is using a knife and fork for... chicken nuggets.

I can't help but laugh everytime I see how silly they look at food scenes. Its like watching 7 years play at being adults.
Since when is it odd to eat with fork and knife? :D

Reactions: Warscared
Nov 12, 2020
Macaroni! And chicken nuggets!
Yeah you can eat macaroni with just a fork and eat chicken nuggets without any cutlery.
But that doesn't make it odd to use a fork and knife for the both of them :LOL:
Fappy eats food with his hands. With soup he just cups his hand and complains that its too hot
Next thing you now, fappybeard will say it's weird to wipe our asses with paper instead of using our left hands

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Next thing you now, fappybeard will say it's weird to wipe our asses with paper instead of using our left hands
Want to know whats weird? I haven't wiped in over a decade, unless I'm overseas. Over here in Japan, all the toilets have bidets. I just crank the water pressure the max and let it blast my butthole.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah you can eat macaroni with just a fork and eat chicken nuggets without any cutlery.
But that doesn't make it odd to use a fork and knife for the both of them :LOL:

Yeah, it does. A knife with kd is fucking weird. Using a fork with chicken nuggets is fucking weird. And I occasonally use a fok and knife with fucking pizza(the occasion is reheated because I find to thoroughly reheat it's too fucking hot coming out of a nuker to use just hands) and people find that fucking weird. But macaroni and chicken nuggets, that's way fucking weirder than pizza.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes