Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah, it does. A knife with kd is fucking weird. Using a fork with chicken nuggets is fucking weird. And I occasonally use a fok and knife with fucking pizza(the occasion is reheated because I find to thoroughly reheat it it's too fucking hot coming out of a nuker to use just hands) and people find that fucking weird. But macaroni and chicken nuggets, that's way fucking weirder than pizza.
JimJim knows whats up.

Nov 12, 2020
Want to know whats weird? I haven't wiped in over a decade, unless I'm overseas. Over here in Japan, all the toilets have bidets. I just crank the water pressure the max and let it blast my butthole.
Never had the opportunity to use it, but I recently heard I'm missing out on something.
Yeah, it does. A knife with kd is fucking weird. Using a fork with chicken nuggets is fucking weird. And I occasonally use a fok and knife with fucking pizza(the occasion is reheated because I find to thoroughly reheat it's too fucking hot coming out of a nuker to use just hands) and people find that fucking weird. But macaroni and chicken nuggets, that's way fucking weirder than pizza.
USING CUTLERY IS NOT WEIRD WHEN EATING FOOD!

• Haha
Reactions: shinkei and Casmyr

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
So I'm getting near to finishing reconstructing my main playthrough. And I'm at the lunch scene the day after Quinn gets mugged/Sage gets dumped.

Does it crack anybody up how no one seems to know how to eat food in B&R? I just realized Sage in this scene is the first person I've seen eating normally. Just using her fork to eat her macoroni. Meanwhile Quinn and MC are eating macaroni with a knife and fork. And Mel and Sarah is using a knife and fork for... chicken nuggets.

I can't help but laugh everytime I see how silly they look at food scenes. Its like watching 7 years play at being adults.
A lot of these games definitely have their quirks that challenge the devs, like since we're on food... pancakes.... pancakes everywhere. I haven't been playing these types of games very long but damn, I've seen sooooo many pancakes. Must be a super-easy-to-work-with food.

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
Hi guys, release time is dawning upon us, can somebody please upload their non-modded saves of both chick and dik paths pls

lost my V6 full game non modded zip including saves :(

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Beta testing and proofreading have started!
Stay tuned for a release date. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Preliminary changelog
Please note, the changelog might change slightly before release as a result of beta testing.

Added Episode 7 that includes

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

• Lowered the volume of the intro splash screen and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
  • Set the powersave option to disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
  • Updated the money system backend.
  • Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
  • Added a presplash loading image.
  • Added a skip 5 pages at the time button for the Save/Load screen.
  • Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice.
  • The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
  • The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
  • Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
  • To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There's an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
  • Fixed a rare bug with Shuffle.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill's piano scene wouldn't play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn't Sage's fuck buddy.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn's text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill's chat first.
  • Fixed a bug with the episode report for Jill in episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn't show Moria appearing.
  • Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
  • Corrected typos in episodes 1-6

Nov 12, 2020

Preliminary changelog
Please note, the changelog might change slightly before release as a result of beta testing.

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

• Lowered the volume of the intro splash screen and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
  • Set the powersave option to disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
  • Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
  • The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
  • The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
  • Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
  • To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There's an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
  • Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill's piano scene wouldn't play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn't Sage's fuck buddy.
  • Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn's text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill's chat first.
  • Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn't show Moria appearing.
  • Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
  • Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
250 animations? DPC just made a movie for episode 7

All right, who of those Beta testers wants to give up their work for me instead. I'll happily give you money for it ;)

Mar 18, 2019

Preliminary changelog

• 3723 renders
  • 836 GUI elements
  • 34 2D-art pieces
  • 250 animations
  • 22 songs
  • 20 sound effects

It is almost time

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes