Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Maybe he'll go back and implement a mini-game for if you smoke on the roof. Fail the mini-game and you fall to your death.
I knew a guy that fell off a roof. He wasn't wearing his harness (that was required) and slipped. Now he can't get an erection.

I just used Sage as an example because its like she's trying to compete against Bella for cup size.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
What I honestly want to know is why is DPC going to bother implementing a choice between working at the pink rose or continue the granny sitting job. Unless there ends up being something there that makes that choice worth it very few players will bother picking it. It's practically going to be like the 2nd version of staying with Derek in episode 4.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
Every time I come here to read the opinions of my friends from BaD, I am sure that my IQ decreases; I love u guys

Reactions: kazaf

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
What I honestly want to know is why DPC going to bother implementing a choice between working at the pink rose or continue the granny sitting job. Unless there ends up being something there that makes that choice worth it very few players will bother picking it. It's practically going to be like the 2nd version of staying with Derek in episode 4.
Probally Maya, she's going to need money and I can see her doing that. So it would be mc, Derek, and maya working there.(plus its more of a chick route kinda thing to do, where pink rose would be a dik route thing to do)

Edit:in reality its probally just the chick/dik route thing.

Last edited:

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
I'd say the other way around. Nobody at the Pink Rose would want you to be hired if you're a dick. They'd welcome a chick though.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess. I also wonder if working at the library will be a third choice or a minor one to go along with one of the other two.
Bella offers us the job even though we are not in her path? I don't remember.

Theoretically, having the priority to collect as much money as possible, as quickly as possible Mc should try to take advantage of every opportunity.

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Anybody think the MC will get a good end with Sage or Isabella? I'm fairly certain those 2 relationships will crash and burn spectacularly

I'll still go for both of them though :BootyTime:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What I honestly want to know is why is DPC going to bother implementing a choice between working at the pink rose or continue the granny sitting job. Unless there ends up being something there that makes that choice worth it very few players will bother picking it. It's practically going to be like the 2nd version of staying with Derek in episode 4.
DPC

How do you balance developing and telling a cohesive storytelling structure with a narrative game's branching elements? Do you prioritize taking the plot and characters arc from A to B with somewhat limited branching, or you plan strongly defined diverging paths that can go from A to B, C, D, E...?

When you develop a game like Being a DIK and need many branches, the most important part is to have a backbone story. No matter what choices the player makes, which girl the player goes for, the main story is always there to carry the game forward. That way, branching becomes manageable, and you can plan whatever structure you want for the branches. It’s not necessarily just an arc going from A to B; you can have multiple outcomes for it, as long as you plan to take care of the outcomes when you’re done with the branch.

One good way to end branching is to store its outcome as a variable and use it later to affect the story. It’s an easy way to introduce a system where choice matters, and it allows you to kill branches without making the player feel they did something for nothing, as the choice is respected later on in the game.

The balance of it comes naturally to me; I try to include characters in the story, even if the player has no romantic interest in them.

dalli_x

I think in the beginning the MC will just clean in the Pink Rose with his DIK's. This will make the meeting of the MC and Madame possible.

Theory
What if the MC gets a good offer from the Madame?
For example the offer of a partnership or even the complete takeover of the Pink Rose?
As a deposit he has to pay only 5000$. The number seems somehow familiar to me.
But this way the MC will earn enough money to support Maya, but he will not complete his family tree. He will probably lose a lot of LI's but at the very end he will have a lot of fun with the employees. Or maybe even end up with Envy?

Reactions: Zareem

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Is the torrent download crunched/ hypercompressed ? I'm noticing some pretty bad pixelation in the Ep 1-2-3 sex scenes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think Adinho posted the picture briefly and then took it out again. But the hint was great.(y)

I have not noticed before. Apparently, the MC decides where he himself will work. Probably MC will allocate the workers for the work through the Mini Game. Interesting. This could mean that we can work in all three jobs. :unsure:

" You guys might get to watch naked ladies when you work, but we get free dinner and nice company! Suck on that!"

DEREK_im_Altenheim.png

Reactions: Charles Edward

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Anybody think the MC will get a good end with Sage or Isabella? I'm fairly certain those 2 relationships will crash and burn spectacularly

I'll still go for both of them though :BootyTime:
I think it will be possible with Sage, at least in my playthrough :sneaky:

I like Bella, but no, I see madness down that road. My theory is MC introduces her to Neil, and she prefers the mature MC's dad :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: openup212
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes