AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What if....:sneaky:
But seriously it'll be comical to watch tydbol tryhard and watch it crash and burn.
Have faith in my friend Tybalt, I'll help him if he can't by himself, I'll make Jill see the MC hang out with all the girls on campus so that she can see that this guy is a bad decision for her. :devilish:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Never had the opportunity to use it, but I recently heard I'm missing out on something.

USING CUTLERY IS NOT WEIRD WHEN EATING FOOD!
Depending on the food it absolutely can be. Chicken wings, nuggets, sandwiches, etc. Using cutlery on these things is weird.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It depends on where you are eating. If you are in a four star restaurant you never eat with your hands.
Depends on the food, too. Like, Indian food? Doesn't matter if its a street stall or a Michelin starred restaraunt. Anybody eating samosas with a knife and fork is just being a pretentious douchebag making a fool of themselves.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
This is the one I'm betting on. Maya goes in the room, calls out "DAD?!", and Josy goes to hide in the bathroom until he's gone, then they talk about how that was a close call and come to the conclusion that Josy can't stay in the dorm and the only solution is that she stay with the HOTs.

I'm going with the supposition that it'll be more of the same M or J favoring/balancing act. They'll all walk in, the dad will ask who the MC is and he'll have a choice of 'Maya is my girlfriend'+kissy scene or 'Josy is my girl'+Kissy scene with the other looking disgruntled.

The dad will be suspicous (luckily I think they moved the beds back to their seperate places???) and increase the pressure on Maya saying he'll be checking up on her more which will then result in Josy moving to the HOT house and Maya staying in her dorms and that will then allow the MC more 'visit J' or 'visit M' choices going forwards and we'll either have to maintain a balance of RP or go for one over the other.

.......and to keep things crazy - Maya gets a new dorm mate and it turns out to be Zoey!

......actually it turns out to be a younger Leah from AL.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Have faith in my friend Tybalt, I'll help him if he can't by himself, I'll make Jill see the MC hang out with all the girls on campus so that she can see that this guy is a bad decision for her. :devilish:
O i have faith. Faith that Jill's not that dumb. Faith in the crash and burn.
Oh the emotion when tydbol realizes he failed, the crying in his bedroom he will be doing... the tears, sustenance to feed me.:devilish::devilish:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Isn't a huge strike against Tybalt the fact that Isabella doesn't like him? The impression I got is, if you ain't got Isabella's approval, Jill ain't wastin' time on ya. Not serious time, anyway.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Speaking of Jill this will be the third date right? First one was tennis. Second one was where she awkwardly drove you out to her place outside the city and 'broke up with you and now its the third
I am sure tybalt gonna bang the Jesus out of jill because he had load of experience on watermelon.:D:LOL::ROFLMAO:
It could be great if we would have given chance to get a proof of tybalt fucking watermelon. That would have so funny , I would sacrifice any relationship of mc.
what a moment that could have been !
images.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes